I-diot

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Jenissi x You 

-

Taeyang was your bestfriend. Your idiot bestfriend. Well, not really that he was stupid but you like to call him that. Not to mention that he's too stupid to realize your feelings for him.

"Sup, idiot." You greeted as you drag the chair beside him and sat.

He shot you a glare but nevertheless shared you his book. He knew too well that you didn't bring your book with you. This "let's do our homeworks together" is his idea after all. Doing homeworks is not in your list of 'Fun Things To Do On Friday Night' but if that means you got to spend time with Taeyang then you'll bear with it.

"So, do you know how to solve this problem?" He immediately asked, pointing at the first problem.

"No." You sighed. Really, who wants to solve math equations at this kind of hour?

"How about this one?" He asked again, pointing at a much easier problem but you still had no idea how to solve.

"Uhm, no."

He slapped his forehead in annoyance. "You know, for someone who likes to call me an idiot all the time, this is ironic." He said.

"What's ironic about that? You're really stupid for not knowing that-" you stopped your sentence halfway when you realized you were about to confess your feelings to him. 

"Knowing what?" Well . This isn't how you imagined confessing to Taeyang. But you know he wouldn't let this one go so you might as well just spit it out.

"For not knowing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter