V-acation

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Sangdo x You

-

After four years of sleepless nights and never ending stress, you finally graduated from your university. As a reward, you and and your best friend flew to Thailand for a 3 days 2 nights vacation.

A lot of your friends already visited Thailand and their exciting stories of how fun and beautiful the place is convinced the both of you to chose this destination.

On your second day, at around noon, you and your best friend decided to chill at a cafe to rest for a while. The round alarm vibrated for you to claim your order so you stood up and made your way towards the counter.

You held the tray with two drinks using two hands and carefully walked so it wouldn’t spill when a man suddenly bumped your arm knocking the tray over.

“Oh my god!” You exclaimed. 

“I’m so sorry!” He said in English, and he looked really apologetic and not to mention handsome that you almost said “It’s okay” but no, these drinks cost you a fortune so you’re not going to let him slip.

“What happened?” Your best friend approached. 

“This right here just bumped me and spilled our drinks! I don’t know if he’s got a bad eyesight or something.” You explained to her in Korean.

“But he’s handsome though! And he’s a foreigner! So how are you going to tell him that he needs to pay us back?” She asked. 

You saw a smile forming on his lips.

“I know he’s handsome! Look at him! He’s even smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter