H-eat

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kidoh x You

-

Today marks the start of Summer, your least favorite season. While others enjoyed going to the beach for a swim, you prefered staying indoors and cool yourself with the aircon. It was already ten in the evening but it was still hot. On a normal basis, you dealed with the weather by setting the aircon on 'high' mode. However, tonight it was different. 

It was ing hot you can't sleep.

"Baby....." You cooed to your boyfriend who was lying next to you, browsing lazily on his phone.

"Hm?" He responded, not even bothering to remove his gaze from his phone.

"It's so hot!!" You complained while rolling on the bed and flipping your pillow for the nth time.

"I know baby. I can feel it too." Hyosang said, looking at you this time.

"But I can't sleep. And I can't cuddle with you!" Hyosang sighed and placed his phone on the bed side table. In one swift motion, he pinned you under him, hands on both side of your head.

"What are you doing?! I'm not in the mood tonight! "

"If you don't stop complaining about how hot it is, I'm gonna give you a reason to feel hot."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter