Chapter 6 - Going Well

Perfect Opposite
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n Hi new update! :) Thanks for everyone reading this and those who subscribed! :)

 

 

School went on and Jessica's studying harder, their exams are coming so she always participated actively in class. Recently in their English class wherein they are allowed to choose their seats randomly, Jessica, instead of sitting in between Seohyun and Sunny, frequently transferred seats to where Tiffany and Taeyeon sit. At first, it was occasional, just because Tiffany sometimes pleaded Jessica to seat with her and the girl who found it great to spend time with the two agreed though Sunny most of the time looked all pouty when Jessica leaves her seat.



"Just for the time being Sunny-ah. I'll be seating with you next meeting, " Jessica usually attempted to somehow cheer up her friend to remove those aegyo.



At first, it would be like, alternate days she seats with Tiffany and the other with Sunny. But time came when Tiffany frequently dragged Jessica to seat with her and then she just followed. Jessica liked her company anyway, a lot more than Sunny's.


"Seohyun-ah, please cover up for me to Sunny please?~"



"It's okay unnie, she'll get used to it."


"Maybe, I'm sorry that I didn't seat with you two lately Seo.."



"I understand unnie, Fany-unnie and you are like inseparable, you two look cute especially when you play with each other. “ Seohyun told the girl with a little grin on her face.


"Uhm. Well? She's funny and talkative. I don't know, she's almost everything I'm not, we're different in many things but we also have many things in common. I just can't stop laughing or smiling when I'm with her. "


"I'm glad you feel that way Sica-unnie, you became livelier when you got to know Fany-unnie, let's hang out sometime together okay?~"


"Sure Seo. That would be fun!~"




Tiffany POV



I enjoyed my classes more especially when I am seated beside Jessi, I really enjoy spending time with her.

Not just that, she's intelligent, I admired her more. The times when we were not close I always thought she's the serious type, but I was wrong,
she also has that crazy side within her as I got to know her more.


I had to admit, those times when we were not yet close, I really got curious of her, up until now I still am. But those times, I got curious like I was the one to add her on Facebook and tried to know about her there. Sorry if that was creepy, kind of like a stalker right? Haha.


Every time I saw her in the morning, I never fail to notice her. How simple she carried herself with a tied bun updo or just a plain ponytail. Though it is so simple it doesn’t hide how pretty she can be. Sometimes I get shy to greet her in the morning so I wait for her to come to me. She had not let her hair down so I also got curious as to how she looked when it would be like that.


I really am glad that I got this chance to hang out more with her, I hope she doesn't get fed up with me.


As of now, I am in our classroom with Yoona, as usual I am one of the early students in class. I just chat and chat with her up until some of our classmates were getting in.


By the time almost half of the class was filled, three students entered the room, I did not notice them earlier until I saw one of my guy classmates looked like his jaw would drop the floor already looking at one of the students that came in, then I looked his way.


There entered Yuri, Sunny and… Jessica?!


Okay, I know I'm overreacting but, I think my eyes never left her when she went in gracefully to her seat. My eyes are like woah, she had her hair down today and it was my first time to see how really beautiful she is. Well since the start she is, but now, it's like she got more feminine and that really complimented her image to us, especially me.



I really am not ready for this, I am shocked at my reaction, I stopped staring at her so that she would not think that I'm almost gawking at her that would be so embarrassing! This day I didn't know how I would approach her so I just waited for her to notice me, hopefully.





Jessica POV


Okay… I've decided to try this different hairstyle today. Although this is not new for me especially to my high school classmates, it would be new to my blockmates because I started the school year and had always been tying my hair up. I find it fun to tie my hair up in a bun or pigtails whenever I like it nowadays because during the my younger years I've always had short hair, not literally short but as in short like I can't tie it up for a ponytail. I told myself that later on I would grow my hair longer.



As I entered our building, I encounter my two friends, Sunny and Yuri.



"Hey Sunny-ah, Yuri-ah!," I said as I waved at them.



Before they'd respond, it took them a while to notice me I think? It was something new to them that I laid my hair down.



"OMG Sicaaaa~, is that you?? You really look pretty! I mean, you really are beautiful and gorgeous from the start but right now, omo~ you look even more stunning, I think I'd fall for you already!" Sunny exclaimed while suddenly coming at me.



"Yah okay, quit it Sunny-ah. Don't flatter me too much, I don't have money and you're too rich to treat! Haha," I can't hold a still a smile because of her over complimenting me.



"But really Sica, laying your hair down really suit you, I thought I just saw another person when I first looked at you. You really look good." Yuri added.



"Yaaa~ not just good! She really is beautiful!"



"Arasso. That was what I also mean. You're too attached to Sica already, she'll get annoyed Sunny-ah."



These two, I can only just smile at their conversation. So I just had to stop them.



"Let's go to class now, I'd like to sleep a little while before it starts."



"Sure!" They both exclaimed.




I'm actually nervous to go inside the classroom, I am a little shy about what would others think of me, since it still is the first semester. Rather than that, I thought, what would she think? If you know what I mean. Maybe she'd tease me of doing this and we'll talk and argue about nonsense things. Right, I won't be agitated around Tiffany, I just can be myself with her.



And so, we entered the class and I swiftl

Please log in to read the full chapter