Chapter 4 - Now and Then; Then and Now

Perfect Opposite
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: Just got the hang of updating sooner. Yeah well hope you will be glad for this! Thanks for the upvote and subscribers :) Just edited this and hope it's not too rubbish. xD *sorry for the spam of jessica bun pics cause sica in this story always does this style. haha, credits to all owners of the images!

 

 

After the incident wherein Jessica and Tiffany sort of became friends, they talked more often, early in the morning when they arrive at school, and sometimes during laboratory class where they sat near each other.



During that time, Jessica had also an opportunity to befriend Taeyeon as well, she realized that this girl is also quite fun to be with. When Tiffany had to be absent because of a flu, which was when she started accompanying Taeyeon, they had small talks because definitely Jessica was still reserved to her. Though when Taeyeon noticed this she said, "Yah! No need to have formalities or to act shy around me okay? We're like friends already so let's be comfortable with each other. " the girl said trying to be more upbeat to get rid of Jessica’s awkwardness with her. Taeyeon even even dragged the girl thru her shopping escapades sometimes and Jessica enjoyed it being a bit fashionable herself and since Taeyeon’s not too stingy about buying things, she got fond of her.


As she got close with Tiffany and Taeyeon, she slowly drifted off from Sunny dragging her along. Lately, she realized that the girl is pissing her off with her demands. Though, she still wants to be friends with her but not that she had to always go with her. She just hates it when the girl is being all too clingy like ALL THE TIME.


There came a time when Jessica had to go to the mall to have her hair fixed and she had plans going along with Sunny. When she told Tiffany about it, she suddenly planned to have her come with her, so she asked her to tag along. Tiffany did not mind at all because she really wanted to hang out more often with Jessica so she said yes, although it had to be like she is to endure being with Sunny. It was not that awkward since the creepy girl was friendly with her too but she was a bit uncomfortable.



But suddenly, when they were about to get to the mall, it rained hard, so Jessica and Tiffany shared an umbrella because Tiffany was so forgetful that she did not have hers, so they went to Sunny's clubroom because she had a meeting and when they fetched her, the girl just got so clingy to Jessica and it annoyed her. Instead of having comfort in Sunny's clinging to her, she got irritated, add up the rain that was severely pouring, she really hates getting wet and reminded herself to bring her jacket next time because umbrellas doesn't help her in keeping herself dry.



"Uhm hey Jessi. " – the new name called by Tiffany to Jessica, "I think I can't come with you anymore. It's raining very hard and my mother would be hysterical if she learned that I had the time to go to the mall in a time like this. " Tiffany reluctantly said, avoiding the girl’s gaze, she was disappointed she had to cancel but she was also concerned with Jessica’s thoughts about this and afraid to disappoint the girl too.


Jessica just answered truthfully, "Yeah, I think you should go, the two of us could manage, sorry for troubling you and I don't want to trouble your mom either especially since I still don't know her personally. I also can't afford getting you sick because of me Stephanie. " – right, she still addresses her with her full name. Though she was a bit sad, she coolly told Tiffany it was okay since she was concerned of the girl’s health and safety.


"But really! I REALLY, REALLY wanted to go. I blame the rain for this~" Tiffany squealed while pouting.


"Haha, don't worry about it, there are still next times to come. Just have a safe trip home okay? Wait, we'll accompany you home if you want. " Jessica being a caring person offered the girl.


"No need! Really! I'll just call my mom to pick me up, you two take care huh? Hey Sunny don't get Jessica lost will you? Haha~" the girl half-heartedly said with a choked laugh. She’ll have to do with Sunny accompanying her friend rather than she is to go by herself.


"YAH! I'm not a kid!" Jessica countered.


"Don't worry Tiffany~ Sica's safe with me. Haha~" Sunny said grinning while suddenly lunging in again to Jessica. Tiffa

Please log in to read the full chapter