Canteen-Chapter 2

Fluttering Heart

The school bell rang and it is signaling that it's recess time.Yuna can't wait to eat her favourite food in the canteen which is the Spaghetti Bolognese.

She went to queue at her favourite stall and bought her food.

"Yah Yumin what drink u want?",Yuna said after putting down her food on the table.

"As usual!"Yumin replied 

Yuna went to buy the drinks and when she is heading back to her table,she saw Kyungsoo walking towards her.When they are getting nearer,the queenkas sitting at the table near her planned to make her look bad.One of them held out one of her legs and made her trip over it.The drinks that she was holding to accidentally spilled onto kyungsoo and her head hit the ground. 

"Yah!Watch where u are going!Now my shirt is wet!What are u gonna do!"Kyungsoo exclaimed in a frustrated tone.

The queenkas were giggling while watching that incident.

"Ouch!!My head hurts."Yuna exclaimed.She glared at the queenkas but did not say say anything to them.

She then realised that kyungsoo is infront of her.

"Ohmygod!I am so sorry!,Are you okay?"While saying that ,she went to take out her tissue from her pocket and tries to wipe Kyungsoo's shirt.

"What are you doing?Get ur hands off my shirt !"Kyungsoo said in an annoyed manner."Im so sorry i didn't mean to-" Kyungsoo went to walk away from the canteen.

"It's only my first day but it's already a mess.Thanks to that troublesome girl.