First Day-Chapter 1

Fluttering Heart

Fluttering Heart 

"ughh why must school start again?Its only the first day but i don't feel like going...",Yuna muttered to herself while dragging herself to school.

It was the first day of school and Yuna is starting her day by being early .It's her senior year in the school and she can't afford to be late. 

(At school's rooftop)"It's only 6.40 A.M,maybe i should take a nap for awhile."Yuna slept soundly and without realizing,she overslept.

"Oh Im late!"She looked at her watch and rushed down to her classroom.

While rushing down,she saw an unfamiliar figure of a guy,around 170 cm tall, strolling his way to the classroom and that made her stop to ask him."Why aren't you running?We are gonna be late in 1 minute time."Yuna asked with a puzzled face."I haven't see you before.Are you a newly transferred student?".He only looked at her with a black face and without giving any reply.

"Well if u are not gonna answer then i guess i should get going now"Yuna walked at a fast pace leaving a huge gap between that guy."What is wrong with that guy?Is he deaf or something..tsk.."Yuna muttered inside her heart. 

"I'm so sorry Mr Park! I actually wasn't late today..."Yuna told her form teacher with an apologetic face. 

"So Ms Chun...You are saying that you came early?If you are early, you should already be at your seat  don't you think so?Mr Park's sentence made the whole class cracked up.

For the past few years in the school,Yuna has always come late and she was hoping that she could actually be early today but her plan failed as she overslept at the rooftop.

"Go back to your seat"Mr Park Said to Yuna.

Right after,the classroom door was opened again and an unfamiliar guy that Yuna saw at the corridor was walking into the the classroom.Whispers from the girls in the class could be heard."OMG who is that cute guy","he has a heart shaped lips"," My eyes is giving heart shape right now" 

"Okay class,stop with the commotion.This is ur new classmate.He is newly transferred to this school because his family has just moved here.","Introduce yourself to your classmates." Mr Park gave him a welcoming smile.

"Erm,my name is Do Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O",D.O said in an awkward way.

"Nice to see you Kyungsoo.But next time don't be late for class.Since it's your first time in school,I'll let you go.You seat will be at...Oh Yuna that seat beside you is empty right,Kyungsoo you can seat there."Mr Park signals D.O to sit at the very back of the class and Yuna raises her hand and D.O went to sit beside her table.

"Psss,remember me?We saw each other at the corridor just now.Nice to meet you and let's get along well!" Yuna muttered in a welcoming voice but D.O ignored her.

"that girl must be the tiresome type."D.O said to himself while looking at the teacher.

"Ugh..now you are pretending not to hear me?So you must be deaf huh.Tskk.."Yuna spoke in her heart in an annoyed tone.

P.S Hi guys :) do support me because it's my first time writing a story :) do give me a feedback :)