Forever a Pair

OneShot Collection

Ailee's P.O.V

"Ailee!" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned my head unsuccessfully. I tried to look out the corner of my eye to see who was behind me. Unfortunately it was unsuccessful again.

"Guess who?" I shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

"Your not going to try?" He asked anxiously.

"Nope," I shook my head. "I'm not good at these kind of games."

"Your not going to try?" He begged.

This voice is very familiar. It sounds like him, yes it has to be. "Is it my cute Ui Bong?"

I felt the hands that were holding my head freeze up. I turned around and looked at him. It was Ui Bong. After awhile he began to blush, so I poked him out of curiosity. His face had unfroze.
_____________
Jr's P.O.V

"Is it my cute Ui Bong?"

My hands suddenly froze up, but there was one place that was warm. My heart.

E-eh m-me c-cute?

My face felt very hot. I knew I was blushing. I felt a finger on my cheek, and noticed that it Ailee's. My whole body unfroze. I thought about what she said before and began to blush again. Ailee waved he hand near my face. I shook my head vigorously, so I would get out of my daze.

"Why did you call me yours?" I asked.

"It's because you are mine right?" She stated.

"....." I stayed silent.

"Is it alright if I call you Ui Bong instead of Jr?"

"Why? Everyone uses Jr you know."

"I know, but Ui Bong is way cuter!" She exclaimed happily.

I looked down at my feet and blushed a deeper red. I could hear my heart going ba-dump ba-dump.

"Let's go!" She dragged me down the street to school.
______________
Ailee's P.O.V

I was blushing a deep red, because my arm was hooked with Jr's. He probably doesn't know that I am though. As we aproached the school, many people were looking at us.

"Hey isn't that Jr?"

"He's soooo hot."

"Wait is that Ailee?!"

"Why are they together!"

"Ah Ailee why?! I thought you were ours."

"Ah don't they make a good couple?"

"They can both be charismatic and cute at the same time!"

"They are the King and Queen of the school, but they aren't mean at all."

We heard many compliments, begging, and even congratulations. I continued to drag Jr until we got into the school.
____________

I walked out of the school building and headed towards the park. I passed by a few cars on the way. I sat down on one of the benches and thought of the times that me and Jr shared. The good, the bad, the sad, and even the awkward, but I always liked those memories for some reason.

"I guess I really love him." I said out loud.

"You love me?" I heard someone say.

"Not you, I love my Ui Bong!" I stated.

"That's why I asked."

"Hmm..." I was thinking for awhile.

Why did he say 'You love me?' Aaahhh! I got it!

I turned around behind me and saw Jr standing there blushing. I had started blushing too, for some reason I can't move. I watched as he slowly walked this way. When he sat down on the bench, he looked at me.

"Did you that when I met you in the mourning I was going to ask you out?" I just shook my head.

"Well I was, so will you go out with me?" I nodded my head.

He kissed my cheek and stood up. Jr held out his hand for me to get up. I took his hand and hooked my arm in his.

______________________

Hey guys it's been awhile hasn't it? Well this is sorta like a one-shot, but I think I kinda rushed it. So should I make this into a story, make a two-shot, or just leave it?