Amber's Jealousy

OneShot Collection

 

Krystal's P.O.V.
 
"So your going to be gone for awhile?" I asked.
 
"Yeah." Sulli replied.
 
"Aww, I wanted to spend time together. I just got back home from a trip."
 
"Sorry Krystal."
 
"It's fine."
 
Victoria and Luna were waiting on Sulli to hurry up. Sulli got a spoon of Rocky Road Ice Cream and ate it. She smiled happily before putting it back. She grabbed her luggage and left with Luna and Victoria.
 
I saw Amber coming from my room, so I patted the spot next to me. Amber smiled and sat down next to me. I cuddled up to him and smiled.
 
"Did you finish unpacking my stuff?" 
 
"Ahaha...Umm...Maybe.." He looked down.
 
"Go finish right now or you aren't going to get your kiss later." I said coldly.
 
Amber started pouting and headed towards my room. I picked up the remote and flipped through a few channels. I stopped at the show that I was on a few weeks ago. It was called Dream Team and it was a couple special.
 
After watching it for awhile, it got to the part where we had to pick partners. Jessica-unnie picked Minho-oppa. I really didn't like to lose and Minho was the most fierce, so I picked him. 
 
I saw Amber from the corner of my eyes. He was smiling like a dork, until he saw what was on the TV. He began to pout and sat on the couch angrily.
 
"Why do you always pick him?" 
 
"It's because I want to win and I wanted to make Jessica-unnie mad."
 
"Those are stupid reasons... Jessica-noona already has Yuri-hyung, so she wouldn't get mad."
 
I got up on Amber's lap and tried to kiss him, but he turned his head away. He picked me up and got off the couch. He then put me back down, before heading to my room.
 
Amber you babo! I was trying to make up and you ignored me! You are so being ignored! 
 
I grabbed a blanket from Victoria's room and laid down on the couch. I covered myself with the blanket and fell asleep.
 
--------------------------------
 
I slightly opened my eyes to see that I was being picked up and carried. The person that was carrying me brought me to my room. I opened my eyes and saw that Amber was carrying me. I blushed slightly as he put me down on my bed softly.
 
"Don't pick him again okay?" He asked while having a cute angry face.
 
"Why can't I pick him?" I asked knowing he was jealous.
 
"Just because."
 
"Why?" I knew he would give in after I asked.
 
"It's because I'm jealous!." Amber was now blushing slightly.
 
Amber is so cute like this! It's so fun to !
 
I pulled his head down and kissed him. He was surprised, but he began to kiss back. After a few minutes of kissing, Amber laid down next to me. I cuddled up to him and he put his arm around my waist.
 
"Amber you're such a babo. I love you more than anybody else, so stop getting jealous over useless things."
 
"Okay I won't get jealous anymore....maybe.." 
 
I hit his arm and he just chuckled a bit. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.
_________________________________________________________
 
This is my first one-shot, so it might not be good. If you want me to right more just say it in your comments.