Chapter 3

Hidden Beauty [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chanyeol's P.O.V

 

   I let out a yawn again as I looked at the teacher in a bored way. I looked at the clock and it had 5 minutes left before the bell rings. I glanced at Baekhyun and he seemed so sleepy. 

 

   Suddenly the door opened revealed a middle aged man. He looks quiet handsome but not as handsome as me of course.

 

   "What happened, Mr. Shim?" Our teacher asked. Mr. Shim looked around our class and sighed. "Nothing. I just want to find my students." He told our teacher and she nodded as a reply. Those students must be a bunch of rebels because skipping classes like this.

 

   "Who are their names?" Our teacher asked.

 

   "Oh Sehun and Han Yuna."

 

   I let out some coughs hearing those names as they all looked at me. I grinned shyly at them and then they ignored me. I glanced at Baekhyun and I saw him frowning. What did our maknae do with that girl?

 

   Mr. Shim smiled then left the class after apologizing for ruining the lesson. I let out a heavy sigh. Why would our innocent maknae want to skip classes like that? It's not usual for him to skip classes.

 

   Don't tell me that girl is the one who asked him to do it?

 

[Chanyeol's Imagination]

 

  "Sehun, you have to skip classes or I will spread your secrets!" Chibi Yuna laughed evily.

   Chibi Sehun cried and shuddered in fear as he gave some nods at Chibi Yuna. Yuna laughed and dragged him away from the school. Then she dragged him to a deserted alley with gangsters around him as Sehun sobbed.

   "I will leave you here~" Chibi Yuna smirked then left the place.

 

[End of Chanyeol's Imagination]

 

  If that is real, that girl named Yuna is dangerous. I think I should tell the others about her so we could guard ourselves from her. She might be looked like an innocent, cute, pretty, sweet, y- wait, what the heck is going on with me?!

 

   I put my face on the table and sighed again. Baekhyun who seemed to notice my sigh, rolled his eyes. I scoffed then planned out what will I do to defeat that pretty, beautiful, cute girl- what the freaking heck is really going on with me?! Did I just...receive the virus from her?! No, no, no. I couldn't let that.

 

   Something hit my head as I shot up from the table and found out that teacher was glaring at me. 

 

   "What?" I asked casually, making the other students gasped except for Baekhyun. The teacher looked so angry at my behavior as she hit me gently with that long ruler. Ouch, woman. If you know that we are Royals, I know you would be doomed.

 

   "Care to solve that questions?" She pointed at the questions on the board as I raised my eyebrow up. I grinned at her then went to the board. I wrote down the answers and then clapped my hands to clear off the dusts from the chalks.

 

   "Finish!" I exclaimed with a big grin on my face.

 

    fell down and quickly regained her composure again. Such a fake. I returned to my seat and smirked at her as she went forward quickly. That's why, no one, I mean by no one would ever interrupt the Royals.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

   I yawned and looked around. This thing called as class is so boring in Human world. In Fantasia, we could do everything we want and the lessons are not boring like this. In there, we could learn to fight too while here, we need to memorize some things that probably wouldn't be useful in our future.

 

   I blew my bangs away that caught some girls' attentions. They giggled and winked at me, as usual. I know right? I'm awesome and handsome.

 

   I winked back at them as they giggled. They pulled up their skirts to show their thighs making myself wanted to puke in disgusts. Why would they want me to see their thighs anyway? Stupid Human girls these days.

 

   Finally the bell rang and we all cheered together. The teacher gave us homework then went out as well. Many girls immediately went over me and asked me to eat with them but of course I rejected them in a gentleman way.

 

   I went out from the class and found Yuna with Sehun, sitting under the tree with laughs. I quirked my eyebrow and I felt something strange inside me. I balled my fists and I felt something tingling in my chest. I panted hard then walked away from the sight.

 

   I went toward the men's toilet and looked at my reflection through the mirror. There aren't any students here, which I sighed in relief.

 

   To my horror, I found my eyes became golden as I shut my eyes, tying to change it back to normal. Do my happiness, it did change back to normal. I sighed and went out from the place after slamming the door too.

 

   Why did I imprint on that girl? What will Suho react about me imprinting on her?

 

   I looked to my right and found Yuna smiling so happy with Sehun. I couldn't leave my eyes from her and I saw some sparkles around her. I shook my head and walked away before I could hug her.

 

   Is this what it felt like? To be imprinting on someone?

 

   I went to the rooftop and saw Jungkook, sitting on the floor, looking at the pink sky with his infamous blank face. I tip toed to him and a smirk appeared on my face. I stood behind him and then,

 

   "BOO!"

 

   Jungkook yelped and fell forward then glared at me. I laughed as I sat beside him.

 

   I slightly saw his eyes turned golden and my eyes widened. Did he...imprinted on someone too?

 

   "Jungkook, did you just imprint on someone?"

 

   He coughed immediately and patted his chest. I take that as a yes, my cousin.

 

   "Y-yeah. Suga said that I can't go to her if I want her to be safe. He said that if I do get near her, she would be hurt because I imprinted on a different girl. We should imprint on The Holder of Stars, right?"

 

   I sighed and hugged my legs as I put my face on my knees. Is that really true? I shouldn't get closer to Yuna so she wouldn't be hurt? But my inner wolf wanted me to hug and kiss her right there. I even felt something burning in my chest when I saw her with Sehun together.

 

   Is this called as Jealousy?

 

   "....do you want to tell to Namjoon?" I asked Jungkook again.

 

   "I think later. I don't want to scare him, or even mad at me because imprinting on a different girl. I am scared." Jungkook confessed and lowered his face. 

 

   I patted his back and looked up to the pink sky again. I don't know that imprinting on a girl will make a huge problem like this. 

 

   I stood up from the floor and then turned around to the door. I could feel his stare on me so I stopped when I opened the door.

 

   "Jungkook, I think you shouldn't have to follow your older brothers' orders every day. You should make your own decision. If it's wrong, you should take the risk by yourself. You are already mature, Jungkook. Do what you think is right."

 

   I went out from the rooftop and closed the door softly. I sighed and bumped my fist on the wall. Why did I act so mature and brave in front of Jungkook while the truth is that I am scared and a coward as well?

 

   

 

 

 

Jungkook's P.O.V

 

   I was shocked when I heard Kai's words.

 

  Being the maknae, I would have to follow my older brothers or cousins' orders. I thought that way so I could make them happy. So that is why I was afraid, to tell them that I imprinted on the different girl.

 

   But when I heard Kai's words, I know I should make a decision by myself too. I can't just follow their orders every day.

 

   And what do you think my decision is?

 

   To tell Yuna everything.

 

    But no, I wouldn't tell her about our mission. I would just tell her about that she is my mate. If she thinks I am crazy, that's okay. If she is hurt, I would be hurt too. I would always protect her with my life.

 

   I stood up from the floor and went out from the rooftop as fast as I can, before the break time end.

 

   Because of my good luck for being the Golden Maknae, I immediately found her, but with Sehun also. I felt anger inside me and I knew that is jealousy again. I went toward them and Sehun noticed me first as he stopped talking.

 

   "Sehun-hyung, can I borrow her for a minute? I need to talk to her. This is important." I said, not forgetting to add 'hyung' so she wouldn't suspect us. Sehun stared at me suspiciously before nodded. He waved at her and then walked away.

Please log in to read the full chapter