O N E 。

The two sides of Oh Sehun

Thud!

The sound of a body being thrown against the wall was heard. Groans and whimpers were heard from every part of the dark alley way. The sound of light footsteps approached them as a shadow of a figure stepped towards them. 

"How is it that you guys are older and bulkier than me, but still can't beat me?" The figure spoke, nudging the bodies with his feet, "Next time your boss orders you to beat me up, make sure you put those muscles to good use."

The young male walked out of the small hidden alley way and walked away, the dim light emitting from the alley way getting smaller and further away from him. He combed through the front of his honey brown hair with his slender fingers and just let it sit on top of his head for a while.

As he approached his neighbourhood, Sehun made sure there was nothing suspicious about himself. When he arrived at the front entrance of the huge mansion owned by his family, he looked at his appearance once more to make sure nothing was out of place, before taking out his keys and injecting it into the key hole.

Faint sounds of drum banging welcomed him as soon as he entered through the white wooden double doors. It must be eldest hyung.. He thought as he slipped on his slippers and started walking ahead towards the stairs. Before he could ascend up the stairs, the sound of his growling stomach was heard. He groaned after realising he hadn't eaten ever since he left school and headed towards the kitchen. 

As he walked towards the kitchen, he was greeted by their housemaid and thanked the lord he didn't have to personally tell the chef he wanted dinner. 

"Ahjumma, could you ask the head chef for dinner?" He asked, receiving a formal nod from the lady.

Sehun decided he should just head up to wash up first and then he could come down and enjoy his dinner. He walked up the stairs and proceeded to his room. He opened the beige door to his room and walked into the monochrome room. He dropped his duffle bag on the floor next to his study and opened his closet to look for clothes to change into. Once he had found the clothes to wear, Sehun advanced towards the bathroom and showered.

。。。

After finishing with his shower, Sehun headed to the dining room where he was greeted with the amazing smell of his favourite dinner menu, white chicken chili - with a little bit of the head chef's own twist that Sehun never got to know, since the chef never allowed him to know. 

Sehun sat down on his perspetive seat and pulled the bowl of food closer to himself. As he devoured the appetizing meal, he heard the shuffling sound of slippers and saw his younger sister, Chanmi, who had just turned eight last month. Sehun felt the corners of his lips tugged upwards into a smile at the sight of his little sister rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Hey there kiddo! Why are you still up?" He greeted the little girl, "Are you hungry?"

The young lady nodded her head at the mention of hunger and waddled towards the older boy. Sehun picked her up and lifted her onto his lap.

"Would you like some of my chicken chili then?" The boy asked. Chanmi's eyes expanded the thought of the delicious chicken chili and suddenly her sleepy self was replaced with the eager Chanmi. 

Sehun chuckled at the 180 degrees change of mood of his adorable sister. He and Chanmi both had equal amount of liking towards the heavenly tasty chicken chili. So it was to no surprise to him at how the mention of the said food could change his sister's mood in less than one second - heck he would've done the same thing too.

Sehun happily shared his food with his beloved little sister, and before they knew it, the delicious food was now close to finishing. The older fed the last spoonful to his sister and set the spoon down in the bowl. 

"I'm sleepy now.." Muttered Chanmi, with her adorably tiny and girly voice. 

"Let's get you to bed then." 

。。。

Sehun headed back into his room after successfully tucking his sister to sleep and remembered he hadn't greeted his father. He descended down the stairs and knocked on the doors to his father's study. 

"Father?" He said softly. He heard some rustling noise from inside the room and proceeded on opening the door. He poked his head inside and grinned when he saw the man sleepily holding his head up with the palm of his hands, and the table occupied by loads and loads of paper works - not to mention his usually combed hair was now all over the place.

"Oh? Son, you're home?"

"Yes, father. I just came in to tell you I'm home." The boy informed, "You should head to bed now, father, you've been up for the last couple of days."

Mr. Oh smiled at his son's consideration and nodded at him. "Alright. Thanks, son. Go on then."

Sehun bid him goodnight and closed the door behind him. He walked up the stairs and heade to his room.

He entered his room and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, 21:45. He paraded across the room and jumped onto his bed. He checked his phone on his bed side table and took note of the many incoming calls he had missed, all from the same person. He chuckled and set his phone down, ready to go to sleep.

He was sure to have a long day tomorrow.

---

A/N: okay so some of you might wonder why i deleted the previous two chapters. well i thought from those chapters i was already drifting away from the actual storyline, so i thought why not start again afresh and just create a whole new chapter to actually go along with the plot and so here it is.