Page #5

Dear diary (jikook's version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,

Today i am totally sick, i got a fever and my had hurt so bad, but i refuse to go to the doctor of course because this is probably just because i overworked myself and not eating right.

I felt kind of bad for the hyungs, everyone was so panicked, when i wake up today everyone is surrounding me, jin hyung is he one who sit on my bed with his palm pressed on my forehead, the oher hyung are standing around us looking down on me with a concerned stare.

When i found out that the practice today is cancelled because i get sick i felt really guilty, but seems like jimin hyung notice it because he comes to me and said that its not my choice to be sick and that i dont have to feel bad just because the practice got cancelled.

The whole day the hyungs are taking charge of taking care of me, i was never alone, even when i was sleeping there is someone who is next to me, actually i dont like being treated like that, i mean i am not a kid, and i just got a fever its not really a big deal, but i cant complain since i havent know them long enough and they are my hyungs, well to be honest there is a little side of me that like being spoiled like this too, so maybe for today i'll just enjoy being spoiled.

Oh! i forget to tell you something, when i was sleeping, well i'm not really sleeping but like i was half asleep half awake, i heard jimin hyung voice telling me to get well soon, and i felt a warm hands holding my palms and just when i ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter