Tae Kyung Hates Jeremy's Effort

Sad Clown, Happy Loner

That Sunday, the band was in the dorm preparing for lunch when Jeremy piped up.

MI Nyu, I have something to show you after lunch," he said in glee.

With Jeremy smiling like a little kid, Mi Nyu smiled a wide grin. What could it possibly be?

"I get it, you are going to do some circus tricks with Jolie," Tae Kyung said as he set the table.

"No, hyung, this is much much better!" Jeremy grinned.

Mi Nyu and Mi Nam looked at Jeremy, but Mi Nam had a strange look on his face, the I-don't-know-what-happened-but-do-not-make-any-effort-on-my-sister look.

And true to his word, Jeremy gave his strange gift at Mi Nyu after lunch.

****************

Shin Woo and Mi Nam were sitted next to each other, Tae Kyung on the opposite couch, and Mi Nyu on the floor, in front of everyone. Jeremy the radio, and began to play "I Am The Best" by 2NE1.

"Is he gonna dance?" Mi Nam asked in shock.

"Naega jeil jal naga..." CL started.

But Jeremy just stood straight, looking down at the floor.

"Er... Jeremy?" Mi Nyu asked.

"Bam ratatata tatatatata, beat!" was CL's lines.

Jeremy danced like the way the girls danced in their practice vid, and his bandmates eyes were all wide open. What the????? Mi Nyu was totally laughing, because Jeremy could really dance well like CL. He could even get that difficult step, wherein the girls got down on the floor and stood up again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl19JYqW6MI

Mi Nyu was clapping her hands hard, and the rest of the guys rolled their eyes in unison.

"He had totally gone out," Tae Kyung said.

Jeremy danced Bom's part, as y as he could follow her steps, and Mi Nyu was giggling in glee.

"You're the best, Jeremy," she squealed cutely.

"I won't comment any further," Shin Woo said dryly.

"Admit it, he is gay," Tae Kyung replied to Shin Woo hotly.

Mi Nam got irritated and replied to Shin Woo. "I know what this is. He is making a move on my sister!"

He was about to stand up to kick Jeremy's face when Shin Woo restricted him.

"Are you gonna make your sister sad?"

Mi Nam looked at Mi Nyu's body expression. She was totally enjoying that Jeremy could totally copy Min Ji's cool and difficult hiphop  moves.

"Nuga nega naboda deo jal naga? No no no no. Na na na na," Jeremy sang as he danced like CL.

Mi Nyu enjoyed it because Jeremy also flipped his hair like CL did. After the dance, there was silence, then Mi Nyu clapped.

"You are so daebak!" she squealed.

Shin Woo said in his chair. "I never had the talent to dance."

Mi Nam shot a glance at his hyung, then at Jeremy. "BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Jeremy pointed an angry finger at Mi Nam before threatening.

"Ya, Mi Nyu-I have another dance."

He switched to another song, and Shin Woo had to smirk when he realized what song it was.

"I go crazy because of you," he said, deadpan.

"MWO?????" Mi Nam asked.

The rest of them watched as Jeremy danced ala T-ara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwCqXlw87NU

"Ugh... I think Jeremy totally lost it," Tae Kyung said in exasperation, as he watched his younger bandmate dance like Eun Jung.

"What do you think he is gonna dance next? 'Just Like The First Time'? Or 'Let's  Step Up'?" Mi Nam asked in horror. "I am soooo not gonna watch it! Boycott to the max!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HG2Z6M4ww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utponLXbo4

"Fine with me if he is gonna tap dance," Tae Kyung said.

They had been going blind with annoyance at Jeremy's y dancing, and getting deaf at Mi Nyu's childish squeals. When Jeremy finished his dance, he bowed, and only Mi Nyu and Shin Woo clapped their hands.

"Ya, how come only Mi Nyu and Shin Woo-hyung clap for me?" Jeremy asked.

"Because you are a gay man!" Mi Nam said.

Jeremy pouted cutely and pulled Mi Nyu off the floor.

"Mi Nyu-ya, let's grab some ice cream," he suggested.

As they were about to go, Tae Kyung grabbed Mi Nyu's other hand, and they were playing tag-of-war. Tae Kyung was surprised at the look on Jeremy's face. His look was that of an opponent trying his best to compete well in order to win.

"So, you're up against me, eh?" Tae Kyung said to him mentally.

"I will not lose to you, Tae Kyung-hyung," Jeremy also shot back at him mentally.

But Tae Kyung was stronger, so he pulled Mi Nyu away.

"Where are you taking my sister?" Mi Nam asked angrily.

"To the zoo," Tae Kyung said before he and Mi Nyu disappeared.

"To the zoo? Not a good choice for a date," Shin Woo calmly commented.

He did not tell them of his previous effort of bringing Mi Nyu to the amusement park, which was the ideal place for dates.

"Arghh!!!! I am so angry at him!" Mi Nam shouted.