To all those...

To all those...

I'm sure leaving wasn't a easy choice for them. Whether to pursure their dream on the same road they started off with, or whether to change the road onto something they loved dearly. Whether to stay with the group they started off with, or whether to leave and be independent. There is no right or wrong in their choice, but people make it seem that way. There is nothing meant to be concerning others, but people say it as if it does. they can make their choices and live their lifes , but because of some, they're forced to live unhappily. So what if they leave? If you liked them, then respect them, and trust them. Trust that they will be happier, live life fuller. Don't put anymore pressure onto them, let's all have a thought. If you were in their position what would you like to hear? How wold you like to act? Maybe still some of you, do not understand their choices or even some oppose, but please keep all the applauding comments away, keep all the hateful comments away. Let them choose their life and how they want to live it. If one must state their own opinion, please just give them the strength to be strong. If you think it's hard on us, it would be who knows how many times worse on them...