A

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

003: Anguish

[BREAKING]EXO'S CHANYEOL'S GIRLFRIEND OF FOUR YEARS SUCCUMBS TO BONE CANCER

@kpopislife: OMG! Saemi unnie, may you rest in peace. Sincere condolences to her family and friends, especially to Chanyeol oppa who's obviously suffering right now. T.T My heart is with you. I hope your heart finds peace. 

@EXOstanFORlife: This is so sad. After all what they've been through, this is what it ends to. After all the sacrifices Saemi unnie had to go through because of EXO-L. She suffered enough and I hope she is in utter peace now. Rest In Peace Park Saemi. ♥

"Hey, Chanyeol..." Baekhyun called his closest friend amongst the EXO members. Chanyeol looked up and looked at Baekhyun with a blank stare. Baekhyun honestly felt bad for Chanyeol. Who wouldn't? He lost the love of his life. He lost the most important person in his life. And most of all, he lost the sole person whom he took energy from to perform on stage. 

It was an unfortunate incident. 

It was inevitable, and it was inevitable to be in so much pain for Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun sat down beside the once happy virus and stayed quiet. He knew Chanyeol didn't want to talk to anyone right now and he respected that as his bestfriend. He knew he just needed someone to be there for him, and that's what he was doing right now. 

They were sitting down at the practice room where Saemi used to teach all her students, or trainees that were under SM. She was a dance instructor, a dancer, a back-up dancer and a great mentor for the trainees. She was so passionate with her job, which was one of the reasons why Chanyeol fell in love with her. Hard. 

She was such a great mentor to those young people who wanted to pursue their dreams. 

Because she too, was pursuing her own dream by teaching them. 

She was deeply inspirational because she never gave up, nor she showed any signs of giving up. She stayed strong even if it took her all her energy to get a job at SM Entertainment without any ties inside the company. She didn't have connections, she was simply hired because of her sole talent and ambition. 

Her dream was to dance. 

And her true talent allowed her to dance at SM Entertainment. 

"Why is God being so cruel to her?" Chanyeol spoke up, asking a question that Baekhyun couldn't possibly answer. 

Baekhyun looked at his bestfriend, he could feel his throat being locked up from the sudden sadness he could feel upon seeing Chanyeol's grief. 

After Saemi was laid to rest, in to which Chaneyol ended up not attending to, he became more reserved. He didn't speak to anyone and would not allow anyone to speak to him. There were instances where Chanyeol had fallen asleep as he cried at night and even when he stayed at the empty practice room where Saemi fell and cried in pain. 

He bowed his head and couldn't help but cry. 

"Why? Why did He take her?! WHY?!" Chanyeol screamed on top of his lungs as he clutched onto his heart and cried his heart out. Baekhyun looked at his friend, feeling alarmed. He scooted closer to Chanyeol and hugged his friend. He craddled him in his arms and sighed heavily before closing his eyes and muttered, "She's peaceful. She's in a good place. She's not suffering anymore." 

Chanyeol knew that. 

Chanyeol knew it was better this way because he won't see the love of his life suffering. 

He just hated himself for not knowing the truth earlier. 

He hated the fact that he couldn't do anything to ease her pain. He hated the fact that he couldn't be by her side when she needed him the most. He hated the fact that she had kept her illness from him. He hated the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter