B

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001: Breaking

Today, she told me everything was fine. I believed her with all my heart. 

Today, she told me she loved me with all her heart. I returned the love she willingly gave me. 

Today, she gave me a tender, yet passionate kiss on the lips. I returned her kiss, complimentary of my smile. 

Today... was also the last day she will ever say 'I love you' or 'Saranghae' with her lips, and today was also the last day she gave me a kiss with her pink tender lips. 

Today, November 27, my birthday, was also the last birthday that I will ever spend with Park Saemi. 

Today was the day she succumbed to the pain she felt all the times I've asked her if she was feeling okay. 

---

"You're coming later for my birthday party, right?" I smiled, showing my clean white teeth to my one and only girlfriend as I held her around her tiny waist. She chuckled and nodded her head, giving me a kiss on the lips. I smiled and kissed her back happily as she held on tightly onto my sides. 

I held her closer, making sure there were no more gaps staying in between us. 

I pressed my lips harder onto her tiny luscious lips as I felt her smile underneath my touch. 

She pulled away and let out an exasperated laugh, "I love you." 

There she was again; being sweet as always. I chuckled and cupped her cheeks before giving her a peck on her forehead. 

"I love you too, Park Saemi."

I heard her sigh in content as I felt her small hands land on my chest. She looked at me with her beautiful chestnut coloured eyes and smiled, "I'll see you later okay?" I nodded my head and tucked strands of her back on her ear as she blushed under my touch. I grinned, happy that even though we have been dating for a long time, she still blushes around me. 

"I'll see you later, but you have to make sure to be careful okay? I know you have two classes to teach today. I can't have you getting injured on my party," I told her, making her laugh. She shook her head, causing her hair to bounce sideways as it followed her every movement. 

She looked beautiful while laughing.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine, I should be saying that to you Mr. Park Chanyeol. You better be careful for today's recording, okay?" She told me with a cut eye, but gave me an assuring smile before kissing me on the lips and walked away while waving at me. I laughed and waved back at her. 

"I will! Saranghae!" I exclaimed as I saw her run down the hallways of SM Entertainment. 

She stopped and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter