Final

Truth behind the Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I loved him. 

Byun Baekhyun, I loved him. He's my crush for the past year. I was hoping that he would like me back but luck were never on my side.

For the past year, both of us was really close that everyone thought that we are a couple when we are not. We are just… should I call it, Some-ing? And that is how I got hate from his fangirls. Love really is hard huh?

But at the end of February this year, I took a decision that I hope, I wouldn't regret and wouldn't want to turn back. I stopped crushing on him, —I guess. Since both of us now are in different classes and apparently we… grew apart. 

We are also kinda awkward. I think. But even when I stopped crushing on him, his fangirls never stop. 

 

-

April - A boost for a new start. 

"I dare you to say 'I love you' to Baekhyun!" she shouted smirking devilishly and my mouth hang a jar at her. "No!" I turn down the dare and she whined, "But you said you don't like him anymore even though I know that you still are!". I glared at her, "But  we will be more awkward if I said that!". "Girl, I don't care. Once a dare is a dare." she said and I sighed, knowing that I'll lose at her; "Fine. It's just a dare anyways."

Monday and I know that I must do the dare since I'm already three days late —because both me and my friend always forget about the dare. But here I am, in the pharmacy because of my anemia. Yup, I have that. When recess came, my shippers friends (aka the one who ship me with Baekhyun since last year) came to visit me since they are dead worried of me.

I was tying my hair since it's a mess because I just woke up from my sleep. But Seyoung being the mean she is, she calls Baekhyun from the window so that I just can do my dare. I groan inwardly, still tying my hair into a ponytail. 

Baekhyun comes and hums a 'Hm?'. Seyoung points at me as she said, "Poor yeonie~ She's sick.". "But she wanted to tell you something." Seyoung laughed a bit and all of my friends are on ears, ready to smiling like a creep.

I sighed, "Baekhyun this is a dare, okay?". He nods at my statement before I continued, "I love you.". I said nonchalantly since I really don't care anymore. All I want to know is that I already settled my dare. "Huh?" he ask, a bit eye-wided but I took that as he don't heard it clear enough so I told him again, "I love you."

He flustered and nods before left. Then Heerin squels saying, "He blushed a red! He blushed!". I rolled my eyes at her since that is a big no no. "You and your lies are number one Heerin." I scoffed. "But it's true! I saw it too. He smiled then laugh but his face was really red." Seyoung said and I shook my head, "Liars."

 

-

We are having a gym class, both guys and girls were separated and the first and second class were joined. 

I was feeling sick and really want to throw up right now. Stupid anemia, why must the headache come now? I was sitting at the side of the girls court, watching they played netball. I sighed feeling lonely before I saw a soccer ball comes towards my direction, going to hit me straight in the face —believe me, Baekhyun is the one who kick the ball. I do nothing because maybe I can just faint there and woke up seeing my lovely brother at home.

Before the ball comes to hit me, it got stopped by none other than Mr. Byun.  "Saved!" he shouted before kicking the ball back to his team. He was about to walk back before he stopped on his track, and turn to look at me. I watched his steps as he comes near and squat in front of me, "Are you okay? Are you feeling sick because of your anemia again?". I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, who told him that?

He chuckles, "I know about you, Soyeon. I'm your s— friend, remember?". I nod acknowledging him, "A bit. It's okay though.". He looked at me with concern, "Go to the pharmacy if you don't feel good okay?". I nod at him before he stood up, turning on his heels when my heads start to spins and the black colour blurred my vision.

Baekhyun turned around just in time to yelled out; "Kim Soyeon!"

 

-

My eyes fluttered open and I tried to adjust to the brightness across the room —Please, not the hospital. I hate that building. "Who?" I asked when I saw a male figure hovering over me. "Soyeon? I am Baekhyun." My face scrunched at that name. "Psh, don't you lie to me!" I scoffed making he taken aback, "But I am—"

"Baekhyun is not that kind of person." I cut him off. I believed I talked like some sort of a drunk person right now. He was quiet for a while before asking me, "What is he like?". I smiled at the question, "He is only kind towards the person he likes. Like Amy or Nayoung. I'm not his type of a person.". "And why not?" he asked and I buried my face in the pillow feeling dizzy again, "Because he don't like me. He hated me because I started liking him.". "It's not wrong to like a person." the latter said and I sighed, waters starts to form in my eyes, "Yes. But he hates me. Because I always made our friends mistook us as a couple. I know that he hates it but people mouth just don't shut themselves. I'm sure he hates the attention.". "And I can do nothing about it." a tear escaped my eyes before I start to drift off of tiredness. 

He picked her up and let she sleep on his lap. He hold her close as she let her head rest on his broad shoulder. He wipe the tears away before smiling to himself, "Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter