No. 6 pt 3

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was another stressful day for the young soloist at YG. You had to shoot your new HOT music video, prepare for a new HOT photoshoot, shoot a commercial, go to the recording studio to record another hit song, go to the fansign event and at the end, if you have any chance, you would call soojung for a chitchat then proceed to your drama acting. the weather for the day was hot and you were sure sweating alot on outdoors. You sure miss your SooJungie who always keeps you in good company, but alas for now, you were so busy with your schedules, you and soojung didn't have time for yourselves together. You can't go out with her like the old days or eat with her or watch a movie with her because on your free day, you would eventually pass out or your eyes would shut close as soon as you set a foot on your shared apartment.And eventually, soojung will be there to carry you to your shared bed and place you there, taking off your clothes and changing them into new ones. The only thing soojung can do is say good night and good night kisses, then sleep next to you, her snuggle-cuddle partner. The next day, you would wake up early and head outside, going in the van which was waiting for you, like usual, to take you to your other schedules. You thank God that he didn't made your life as hell because today was the end of the drama AND the end of your music video and Album preparing. YG appa moved your comeback on an another month so that the next month which is today can have your month off, from all your hard work. You were excited to finish the drama and wished it would be a hit like the other dramas you had. You liked this drama because it was so different from your past dramas. It wasn't romance nor horror anymore, it was action plus comedy, which is fun. You enjoyed the set and all. there were behind the scenes as well, and it shows how close you were from all the people in the set. It was already posted on youtube and it had many views. Krystal really REALLY got jealous from two persons which were your childhood neighbors. It showed that the three of you were like goofing around, more likely the two adults while you were laughing. You're really feminine and it would really surprise many people to know that you were a lesbian because they never see you being so close with girls more than boys. They always see you with BIGBANG more than 2NE1. well the truth is, 2NE1 doesn't like being seen hanging out with you because they'll be seen like a real lesbian. okay, back to the goofing around part. your two childhood neighbors were Lee SooHyuk and Yoo In Na, which is currently under YG too, but you seldomly see them because of your busy schedule and their schedules too... so SooHyuk was like the clown and Inna was just copying him like a mirror. You were laughing your off and you didn't realize the three of you were being filmed. after you recovered from laughing, you started to goof with them and the whole set was lively, thanks to you. After the set, You went to the nearest cafe and bought some food and drinks for you and soojung. At last, some time with the lovebirds.

***  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter