No. 27

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain young lady, namely Jung Soo Jung or by her english name Krystal, was just strolling around the park of Seoul. Her manager and Vic unnie allowed her to take a short stroll in the park before she goes to her next schedule that midnight. Instead of taking a short nap or just rest, well she couldn't. She and her girlfriend broke up a few weeks ago because of a fight. A fight that can be tolerated, but no.. pride was taking over their system. From minutes of no talking to hours.. days.. weeks. Both of them were hurting each other so much. Krystal thought it was the best to just go on their separate ways, thinking it would lessen the pain.

 

The day ended with another fight, her girlfriend shouting that Krystal doesn't love her anymore until Krystal couldn't take it no more and left her.

 

Boy was Krystal wrong, it had hurt her more. Everywhere she goes, makes her reminisce the past. Park you was the only person who can make her smile and laugh effortless with just a grin or being innocent. 

 

Park you was a vocalist teacher and composer at YG at such a young age of 21. 

 

She met Krystal back when they were in their diapers up until present. Their parents were really good friends.

 

you was a very friendly girl, sometimes misunderstood as a flirt for being over too friendly.  Well don't blame her for being over friendly, she only has the Jung sisters as her friends since her family kept her shut from the social world.

 

What caused the fight was Krystal's jealousy and possessiveness. Krystal saw her girlfriend hanging out with one of the rookies of YG one sunday afternoon during her short break. 

 

Since you was being very friendly, the rookie thought that the vocalist teacher was flirting and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

 

It cause a rage in Krystal's heart and reminded herself to scold her girlfriend later.

 

In the present time...

"Soojung-ah, let's go" Krystal's manager said 

 

"Nae unnie" Krystal said and went inside the van, sighing.

 

Krystal's manager then noticed Krystal's behaviour then asked

 

"What's the matter?" 

 

"Oh nothing" Krystal faked a smile

 

"You may be an actress but you can surely not fool me Soojung-ah. I've been with you ever since you debuted y'know"

 

Krystal remained silent 

 

"If this is about your ex. You've got to move on. It was you who decided to cool off. Well i'm not siding with anyone tho. How about you and your members go to a park tomorrow hm? I'll tell Appa Lee Soo Man." the manager suggested while her eyes are on the road since she was driving

 

"It's okay unnie. I'm fine. No need to bother CEO Sooman-nim" 

 

The manager sighed and gave up. She knew Krystal was a stubborn person but she couldn't understand why did she give up so easily.

 

A few months ago...

 

Krystal was in a fan signing event that day along with the other f(x) members. They were complete at last after their long solo activities. 

 

As they were signing and doing some mini fanservice, Krystal was caught off guard by the next fan who asked to take a picture with her.

 

"Soojung-shi, can I take a picture with you?" The fan asked, grinning a bit

 

"B-ba-- err sure MeU" Krystal smiled and stood up, going to your side and side hugged you

 

"look here please! hana.. deul..set!" Right before the device was pressed, Krystal took this chance to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter