No. 25

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This one's new guys. Um this chapter is from my dreams. I had 3 dreams but not all at the same day lol. I wrote each dream because it made me happy and i didn't want to forget it and I just realized that my latest dream is like the beginning of everything. At the end, I added something because these precious dreams makes me happy and at the same time crushed. Enjoy :) 

P.S. snsd OT9 + YulSic love in this story and imagine Krystal was in her highschool days.

 

Kwon you is just your typical girl-next-door and also Kwon Yuri's cousin. Your family is also rich yet kept everything on low profile to have a normal life. Nobody knows who you are and what was your relation to Yuri since you never existed to anybody except your friends, classmates, family, and relatives. Oh by the way, let me introduce to you your crush.

Jung Soo Jung, one of your family's close friends' daughter. She's the youngest at the Jung household and also the brightest. She's very great at ice skating and is very well known since she has won a lot of competition. Her unnie, Jung Soo Yeon, is Kwon Yuri's girlfriend and also a member of SNSD like her girlfriend. She also owns a company named Blanc & Eclaire. Also, she is 2 years older than you

As you can see, your family and Krystal's family are very close to each other err, I mean the Jung parents are close to the Kwon parents.

Right now was New Year and Krystal's family decided to spend the night at your place to celebrate Lunar year together, along with some other friends since your father threw a New Year's party.

Since you weren't that sociable (a/n: but you were easy to approach and to talk to tho), you decided that it was best for you to just go upstairs at the rooftop, thinking everybody was at the party downstairs. As you were taking the steps, you were thinking that you would just spend the whole time by playing billiards. Right when you reached the door, you entered outside ( a/n: lol ) and was surprise to see Jessica, sitting while her feet were playing with the waters of the pool. Well she saw you and motioned you to come closer to her. Oh yeah, at the Jung household, the only person you talked to is Jessica. So yeah, you two are not that close yet not that awkward.

"Jessi unnie, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" You asked while looking at her

Jessica giggled at your cuteness "I just want to enjoy my free time here you -ah~ . by the way, can you fetch me my make-up kit over there?"

You nodded and complied to her request

"Thank you you -ah" Jessica said sweetly and turned to her phone

"Excuse me for a while, Yuri's calling" 

Yes you know that these have been dating since Yuri told you. You went to your exact location which was the billiards room, right next to the swimming pool and went inside. Turning on the lights and set up everything, you sighed. 

Minutes passed and it seemed like an hour since you left the party downstairs. Since you were so focused on playing, you didn't notice Krystal walked in and watched you. 

After you were satisfied with what you've done, Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter