► The Idiots

Odd Jobs Seoul ► Apply Now!

odd jobs seoul

WELCOME TO ODD JOBS SEOUL, A COMPANY THAT WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ANY PRICE. MORAL CODES BE DAMNED AS LONG AS THESE IDIOTS GET PAID, THEY WILL DO ANYTHING...AND THEY MEAN ANYTHING. SO, YES THEY WILL CLEAN YOUR HOUSE FOR YOU, MRS KIM AS LONG AS YOU PAY THEM...Eww, no Mrs Kim, they will not pose for you like one of your french girls, wtf...Okay, so maybe the anything part is a little on the loose side...
FOUNDED AND CREATED BY KIM HEECHUL, WHO DOUBLES AS THEIR LANDLORD AS SHADY AS IT SOUNDS, HE GOT THESE BEINGS TOGETHER FOR THE GREATER GOOD...WELL, THE GREATER GOOD OF HIS WALLET CAUSE GUESS WHO GETS 70% OF THAT MONEY AND STILL DEMANDS RENT~. oh the tyranny. 

Available

 

"shut up!! i've been up for ages already!!"

The leader of this group, this troublesome of a lazyass was an infamous individual back then. But now? He's just a useless sack of bones with an adoration for anything sweet and the lady weather forecast lady on television, that gets chased around by the police everytime he steps out of the house. After being evicted from his last home, Kim Heechul so kindly let him rent out his conveniently open home in favor of leading this group of idiots and paying rent... Well, guess what he's not doing. Neither, because he's way too busy occupying himself with the stacks of comics and a hidden magazine.
+  must be male
+ age between 22-25
+ sad background is highly encouraged
+ recommended personality traits: sarcastic, blunt, reckless

AVAILABLE

 

"i'm not a pet, damn it!"

Officially known as the pet of the group, this Gumiho was known for her beauty and strength before one day, she ran into a dying human. Planning to devour the dying creature after they got better, she gave them her precious magical bead to speed up the process. The same bead that is the main source of her powers. What she didn't expect was the human to outwit her and somehow get away before she could eat/take the bead back. Without a solid hold on her powers, she uncontrollably keeps changing between her human form to a large fox. She went to Odd Jobs to help her, but as soon as she turned into a fox, they slapped a collar on her and has been there ever since.
+ must be female
+ age must be between 17-19
+ obviously, her supernatural form has to be an animal. it can be a dog or fox, it doesn't matter, really
+ she is closest with the human/dokkaebi
+ has a love-hate relationship with the leader
+ recommended personality traits: affectionate, violent, cheerful

AVAILABLE

 

"I LOOK SLAMMIN'!"

This young wizard was on the road to success until he accidentally drank an unready potion thinking it would get rid of his hangover. The result? The ability to change to a female and back whenever he sneezes. Now with a new identity to deal with, this he/she must figure out how to return back into their original state...Though the notion of feeling fabulous may or may not be buffering his curing process.
+ must be male, who obviously will become a female later on
+ age between 22-25
+ close friends with the leader of this weird bunch
+ recommended personality traits: persistent, charismatic, clueless

taken

 

"wtf are you lookin' at"

This half human, half dokkaebi has had a hard life before her life with Odd Jobs Seoul. Living in a world still young to accept half-human breeds, she was looked down upon by full humans and full dokkaebis. Gifted with great fighting talents, local gangs were the only ones willing to take her in and used said gifts to do their dirty work. Then Kim Heechul found her and ever since then, life has been extremely better. Now employed (more like babysat) at Odd Jobs Seoul, she is still rather impressionable especially when in the presence of the Odd Jobs leader who she looks up to for some weird reason..... 

AVAILABLE

 

"How painful you want it?"

The only human in the bunch, this person is regarded as one of the scariest member of the group. With a sense of humor that leans heavily on the sadist side coupled with a habit of shooting things with their guns for no real reason, this human also has the inability to show emotion and feel pain after a wizard ex-lover thought they was cheating on him and hexed them. This person seems to have no quarrels about the whole thing though since now, they have a killer poker face that scares even ogres into submission...Though, they will love to find their ex-lover so they can beat him into a pulp for being a complete moron. The Lord of Sadists is many things, but not a cheater. Excuse you, peasants. 
+ can be male or female
+ age between 21-23
+ must be someone who is sarcastic and makes stupid jokes that nobody understands
+ having a sibling is highly encouraged
+ closest with the leader and half human/dokkaebi
+ recommended personality traits: blunt, violent, protective

AVAILABLE

 

"pay the freaking bills!"

A free plot. This person can be the only sane one in this abnormal bunch or the scariest one out of them all. They can be a human or a demon for all we care, it's up to you! Just don't go overboard and insert some Star Wars , or maybe you can. Yeah scratch that, you can do whatever you want with this plot.