► (3.6) Potential Squad Members

Odd Jobs Seoul ► Apply Now!

hotaru_ ► Hi, everyone! hotaru_ here, or you may call me Ru. Ta dah! This here is my unfinished idiot (ulzzang: eom saeah). You can look at her profile by clicking her name..though not right now cause she ain't done yet OTL. I hope you all will enjoy the story and I'm looking forward to writing it ^^ 
yowamushi ► hey there! I don't have much to say since I don't have a character and I'm borrowing some space in Ru's character... reviewing thingy or something. Anyway, I'm a noob reviewer so I don't think I'll be that harsh, but I'll try my best to point out the mistakes and help you improve. :)

hotaru_ — Chosen

hotaru_ ► Hello there, Ren! Thank you for being the first applicant to the story, woohoo! A werewolf! I was hoping for a werewolf and got a tomboyish nudist werewolf at that! I definitely get the strong character vibe from Byul, but other than angry and sarcastic, I don't get much after that? You mention she can be somewhat kind and caring..but when? how? Also you say she acts like a normal girl once a month...but like normal girl as in what, does her personality change? I'm not quite following? You definitely put a lot of time into her background. I was like o_o the whole time, not in a bad way though! A definite clarification to her relation with Odd Jobs Seoul is needed! I thought she worked for them part-time, but you mention her part-time is actually at an animal shelter, so yes. For someone as stubborn as Byul, I don't see her giving up her power over her werewolf clan easily even to her older brother. I'm just curious as to how that situation went down, so maybe if you can add a little bit more to that. I definitely see Byul and the Gumiho fighting it out, omg. That would be funny to write.  Just clarification and a few more details are needed to Byul. Sorry for long wait for a review, it was really my fault than yowamushi's...Speaking of yowamushi, look down for her review!

yowamushi ► hello there Ren! ^^ I'll get straight to the review. First of all, can you elaborate more on her personality? You didn't mention any traits other than hot-headed and stubborn. We know that everyone has flaws but does she really have no endearing points whatsoever? I'd love it if you can add more points for that. Next, her background. I get that living in a household filled with only boys can be hectic, but I don't understand how it would make her strong/tough/brave. I have a friend with many male siblings but she's pretty sheltered and she's a sweetheart. Can you tell me what happened in their house to make her rough? And I don't really think any sane parents would send their daughter to a foreign country just because someone tells them their adoptive daughter is from a wolf clan, nonetheless believing in them. And how would her adoptive parents know she's a werewolf just because they gave her red coats on full moon nights? Only the senses, eating habits and physical strength makes sense as to why anyone would assume she's a werewolf. And how would she know how to speak Korean fluently if she never stepped a foot out of Washington? Five months in Korea is a long duration but no one becomes fluent in a language that fast, so if you can fix her fluency, that'd be great. And I don't really understand the last part of her background, did she ended up with the Odd Jobs crew? You didn't mention anything about them in her background, so I think that needs a fixing. Other than that, everything's fine. Namjoon and her would make a cute couple. Just fix the things I've highlighted and you're good to go.

-misspikachuuuu- — pending

hotaru ► Hi, Soony! My first reaction to Leo was: 'OMG, HOW CUTE! I can't wait to corrupt him mwahahaha'. Anywho, onto the review! I was immediately drawn to the  fact that he was a caladrius. Man, are the members of Odd Jobs Seoul going to take advantage of that...you know, whenever Dongjin isn't around anyway. Omg, he's so pure. HOW HE IS GOING TO SURVIVE IN THE STORY LOL. I can definitely see what you were going for in the personality aspect, so no quarrels there. His background is fine enough for me and I think the fact that he's an intern for the police force is interesting. I kind of like that he's kind of a spy for Odd Jobs Seoul, definitely makes more sense when Odd Jobs Seouls suddenly show up at a crime scene if they know about it lol~. Aww, his relationship with the wizard. Adorable! Really, Leo is such a cute character. I'm having like a Jekyll and Hyde moment cause one hand, I want to corrupt the heck out his character, but the other half is like DONT TOUCH THE PUP and smacking the other half. There wasn't really anything I wanted to point out, so you're good to go on my end! Good balance of info in the app and it's awesome that your did a collab with Slat101 ^^~

yowamushi ►leo is such a cute lil' puppy lol. thank you for describing his species! I would be way too lazy to google what's a caladrius. For his personality, I think you did great describing him. Though he kinda lacks negative traits and give me the uke vibe lol (don't kILL ME). I guess the dependent one is enough, but if you want to add more, go on. And his background is okay, even though I'm curious what did his parents do to hide him when he can't control his powers yet as a child? You can clarify this if you want to, or you can leave it to us authors to decide it? I like that he works as an intern now, because I can imagine him drooling over the Vice-commander from far away. But his position at the police station kinda makes him seem like he could only be a side character, since he won't go out on the field much and won't have any fight scenes? I adored his relationship with the Vice-commander and Wizard though. There would be so much fluffy moments between them if he is chosen. One thing: Is Kyungil an idol in this story? Other than that, he's good to go. His trivias section was informative too, so thank you for that. Thanks for applying!

soonyangel — Accepted

hotaru ► Heyho, Tofu! I have to admit, I was excited when I saw someone send a plotline based character instead of a free plotline, so thanks for being the first ^^. Omg, he speaks Gorilla. I died right there, by the way. Like no joke, I choked on my spit from trying to laugh like a moron. I rather like Dongjin's personality and the fluff that him and Leo would create...I think my heart wouldn't be able to make it. I see Dongjin as the type to get extremely overwhelmed in party situations and will that ball of awkward in the corner, ohoho how fun if the 1st division captain finds him. No quarrels on his background and I can personally relate with him on the domineering adult figure thing. Also, I love his relationship with the commander, a little bromance never hurt anyone even if it's forced lol~. I really like how you and Soonyangel collab your characters, I think Leo and Dongjin together will give that fluff romance that people will be jealous of...Also, I see some of the Odd Jobs Seoul members making fun of Dongjin so haha. Great job, I see no big problems to touch on~ 

yowamushi ►I don't think I have to say much about Dongjin since you did great describing his personality (does he have one? haha dont kill me) and background. I can see how growing up with a strict grandfather like he had would result in a stone-faced demon commander he is now. And hey, am I the only who gets the seme vibe from this dude? Ahaha, sorry, I love so whoops. Anyway, yay for same-gender relationship. They're cute. Just one tiny information I'm confused about: what's Sehun's occupation? An artist as in an idol, or an artist that draws stuffs? I know he's the backup but you know, I'm forever curious. Other than that, Dongjin is great. I can see how he would not get along with the Odd Jobs' leader, considering their night and day differences in attitude. Anyway, thanks for applying!

slat101 — Accepted

Character Name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

username— status

ChaRacter name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

Username — status

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

username — status