Subtle Impact

It's Okay, I'm Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry this took ages to post. I planned to finish everything before decision day, but I was so preoccupied >< I will continue to post though!

--

 

“I got denied.” I finally stated. We were seated against the wall on my bed. He had his arm around my shoulder and I laid my throbbing head on his shoulder.

He didn’t respond at first. “I’m really sorry.” His words were simple, but they were comforting.

“So am I.” I didn’t know what to say.

I snuggled further into his neck. He was buff due to soccer, but the fact that it felt perfect being there desensitized me.

“I don’t know what my family is going to say.” I sighed. I was too emotionally tired to be stressed about my family’s reaction.

“They’re going to be okay. They’ll be here for you, too.” He caressed my cheek and I looked him in the eyes. “You’ve been accepted into wonderful schools who would be glad to take you. You’ve earned scholarships to pay off a lot of money. I know it’s UCLA we’re talking about, but everything will be okay in the end. I promise.”

I sighed. Yunho was right.

I closed my eyes and snuggled into his warm hands. I could almost fall asleep.

“Did you get accepted?” I asked rather tiredly.

I didn’t hear a response. I thought I accidentally fell asleep “Hmm?”

I was sure to be awake. He didn’t respond. I opened my eyes and he had a grave look. “I’m sorry.”

I smiled, truly happy for my fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter