Chapter 4 - Nerf game moment

Living with EXO

A/N: Hey there readers!! Sorry for the long update. :( been busy for schoolworks. Hope that you like this chapter. Saranghae!!

——————————————— 

 

Minah's POV:

 

Slap me!! 12 handsome men infront of me!! 

 

Kyaaaaah!! Lay oppa is with me! Talking with me! And the best part is he is smiling infront of me!! 

 

"So Minah, would you like to play with us?" Lay tried to ask me while yawning. Waaah too cute!! 

 

"Ugh. Y-yes. What kinf of game?" I ask 

 

"So you want to? You're in our team already okay! So our game is that we are gonna have a small battle. Just playing nerfgun before going to sleep." Chen explained.

 

Wait nerf? 

 

"I would love too!!" I half screamed. Playing that game is one of my favorites. 

 

With that he smiled. Omona Lay oppa is so cute doing that!! His handsome dimples. *0* 

 

"That's great Minah! I hope that you're a great player okay?" Omona hindi na kaya ng feels ko!! (I cannot take it anymore!!) (A/N: That is tagalog ^_^) 

 

"Come on?" Lay asked showing his hand. I held it. Shocks i feel fireworks!! Sparks!! 

 

"Where are the o— "LET'S PLAY!! WHOOOOOO!!!!" as Chen oppa excitedly shouted from the second floor 

 

*GAME TIME*

 

"Yah EXO-K! We will beat you this time!!" Said Tao 

 

"If that is going tk happen! Don't you remember? Kai is with us!" As Suho said proudly. Gosh if you only know that I'm really good at this game. *smirks* 

 

"Here we go again *rolls eyes*" Baekhyun said 

 

"H-hey stop it guys!! Let's just start the game! I've prepared some of this so we could know whom we should target" as Luhan and Sehun gave us the target sticker. 

 

They placed it to their different parts bodyparts, I've obsrved that that they placed it where we could target them easilly. Easy as pie *smirks again* 

 

"So let the games begin!!!" As Chanyeol shouted 

 

"EXO-K fighting!!" -Suho 

 

"Fighting!!"

 

"EXO-M fighting!!" -Kris 

 

"Fighting! Whoooh!!" We first counted 10 more seconds so that we could hide. 

 

After counting I targeted D.O. since he didn't hide properly and last he placed his target where it is easy to shoot 

 

*bang!* 

 

"What the?! Ugh! Why do I always lose in this game? *cries*" though his crying is just acting 

 

"You'll be better next time. Just more practice oppa *winks*" I said and shouted 

 

"EXO D.O. out!!" And I heard 

 

"Already?"
"No way?!" 
"My kyungsoo nooooo!!" 

 

While in EXO-M 

 

"Victory is ours!!" 
"Daebak!!" 

 

After that scene I countinued on hiding while looking for other EXO-K members. 

 

*bang!* 

 

"EXO-M Chen out!!" As Baekhyun said 

 

"No worries EXO-M huhu T.T I am fine!!" Chen said I was inside a small hallway when I heard that and I was lucky that Sehun was there. 

 

Mwahahaha be ready Sehun! I placed my nerfgun through his shoulders since his target was placed there and shooted it,

 

"Aish to mean Minah! Why'd you shoot??! I though that we are friendth? Huhuhu I hate you! Huhu" here we go again with the 'th 

 

"It's okay Sehun-ah! I'll treat you bub— "Okay! We are friendth again! Love you thankth!" He said 

 

"EXO-K Sehun out!" I shouted "Yah Sehun could I borrow that?" As I pointed to his target piece hihi I am thinking something evil here wahahahah. 

 

The game continued, after I shooted Sehun EXO-M shooted Suho also. I rest for awhile so I could gain some energy. Gosh to tell you this house is big and it has 3 floors with a lot of hallways and some big rooms where you could hide. 

 

"EXO-M Kris and Tao out!" What the?! Ugh!! Oh. Good thing he is here. Be ready EXO-K *smirks* 

 

*bang!* 

 

"EXO-K Chanyeol out!" I shouted "Be ready Min— 

 

*bang!*

 

"EXO-K Baekhyun out!" 

 

"Minah how could you?! I thought that we're friends? Huhu" 

 

"Shut it Baek. I'll buy you lots of eyeliners okay?" I said while patting his head like a kid 

 

"Really?" Omona why actig so cute Baek? 

 

"Yes. I promise." Raising my right hand 

 

"EXO-M Lay and Luhan out!!"  that means it's only me and Kai left??! Omonaaa juseyoooo!! 

 

"Better hide Minah!" As Chanyeol suggested. 

 

Wait.. I'll play a prank first on Kai. Remember the target peice I borrowed from Sehun? Today's the right time to use it. *smirks* 

 

"So Minah, I guess it's just you and I-- "I'm already dead Kai, Baekhyun shooted me for a moment ago.. So it means EXO-K is the winner." making it sound like I'm so disappointed. 

 

"So that means OMON-- *slightly punches him on his shoulders* what the?" "Just kidding. 

 

*bang!* 

 

"EXO-K Kai out!" I shouted making everyone hear my precious voice Then all of them went down in the living room, half of them with sad faces and half of them has the face of a champion. 

 

"YAY! I TOLD YOU EXO-M WILL WIN!!" as Kris proudly shouted 

 

"Yeah right! Beat that! Whoooooo group hug EXO-M!!" Chen shouted as he embraces the 6 of us. 

 

"Now gramps it's time to buy us CHICKEN!!" 

 

"Yea right" as Suho agreed I went out of the small room and went to the balcony for a while.. 

 

A warm hug embraces me from behind.. familiar scent.. 

 

"Hey..." his husky voice.. makes my heart beat more for him.. 

 

I don't know if this s the so-called love but everytime I see him..I don't know but this is what I feel.. 

 

"Hey don't blush that much. You're making me fall inlove with you more." he said 

 

"S-sorry. I just can't help it.." gosh I don't know what to say anymore.. yes, it's been weeks and I think that I knew him more than others did. 

 

He hugged me more tightly.. "Hugging you like this makes me smile everyday.." "I think I'm in love with yo--- 

 

*blag* 

 

What was that? Was someone there? Omona. Did he saw us hugging? T_T I think I'm dead >.< 

 

---------------------------------------------- 

 

Suho's POV: 

 

Why does it hurt so much? Seeing him and Minah hugging in each other arm? 

 

Can I still make you mine Minah? 

 

---------------------------------------------- 

 

So long time no update yay. -_- 

 

So I hope you like this though I know it's not kinda good. 

 

Hmm who do you think is the guy? 

 

Lay? 
Kai? 
How about Sehun? 
Or perhaps Baekhyun? 

 

Comment now!! 

 

Vote ♥ 

 

Loveyou guys 😘😘💞💕

 

ceejaymarinay