Final

Our Little Family

“Daddy!” a 5 year old Chanhyun ran towards the door as his father walked into the house after a long day of work. “Hey baby, have you been a good boy?” Chanyeol asked as he lifted his baby boy up in the air while peppering his face with kisses & Chanhyun nodded cutely. “Hey Chanyeol, how was work?” Baekhyun asked as he walked out of the kitchen. “And where is my kiss?” Chanyeol sat his son on his hip while walking towards his husband & gave him a sweet peck on the lips. “Work was alright but I missed you both so much” Baekhyun chuckled at his giant’s reply & asked him to take a bath before dinner.

Chanyeol walked out of the bedroom after taking a warm shower & joined his family at the dinner table. “Appa, can we please start dinner now? Chanhyun is hungry..” their kid whined cutely. Baekhyun walked towards him & kissed him on the forehead, telling him to be patient. After 5 minutes, the little family started digging in & sharing about their day. Dinner was filled with many interesting stories & laughter.

After dinner, Chanhyun played alone in the living room while his parents were doing the dishes in the kitchen.

“Hey babe, we haven’t spent a lot of time together lately huh.” Chanyeol bent down & whispered into Baekhyun’s ear, sending shivers down his spine. “Y-yeah, I missed you Yeol…” “Say, how about spending some time alone tonight?” The offer was tempting but Chanhyun would be whining about sleeping with his parents, just like the past few nights. “But our baby boy would want to sleep with us again.. Not that I hate it but I just wa-” “Yes baby I get it, I’ll find a way to get him to sleep on his own.” Chanyeol interrupted & placed a kiss on Baekhyun’s cheek.

Chanyeol walked towards his son & sat on the couch. “Baby, daddy has something to talk to you about.” Chanhyun immediately jumped onto his dad, curious about what he has to say. “Could you sleep in your own room?” Chanyeol asked gently. “Why daddy? Do you & appa not want Chanhyun to sleep with you anymore?” his son pouted. Chanyeol kissed his lips & told him that he was already a big boy that could sleep on his own. “Am I really a big boy now, daddy? Am I?” Chanhyun suddenly sounded really happy. “Yes, of course you are a big boy now! And big boys have to sleep in their own room.” His son contemplated for awhile & nodded excitely, agreeing with his daddy.

The little boy ran into the kitchen & shouted proudly, “Appa! Daddy says I’m a big boy now so I’m going to sleep in my room on my own!” Baekhyun knew exactly why his lover said that to their son. He walked towards the boy & caressed cheek, “Yes baby, you are a big boy now. It’s about time to go to bed so let’s go to your big boy room now.”

Chanhyun ran excitedly into his own room & searched for his puppy onesies. “I guess we have the whole night to ourselves, do you want it rough or gentle?” Chanyeol whispered seductively into Baekhyun’s ear. “Shut up for now or you’re not getting any.” With that, Baekhyun walked into their son’s room.

Ooh sassy Baekhyun for tonight.

After tucking their son into bed, Chanyeol carried Baekhyun bridal-style & threw him onto the bed. “Now let’s spend some time alone baby, I missed you so much…” “Take off my shirt for me, Baek.” his lover did what he was told to. “My pants too, baby.” After undressing Chanyeol, Baekhyun asked his lover to do the same. They were engaged in a passionate make out session when suddenly… “Daddy? Appa?” they froze at the tiny voice & immediately stopped whatever they were doing. Baekhyun panicked & asked, “What’s wrong baby? I thought you are a big boy that wants to sleep in his own room?” “Yes appa but can I sleep with you & daddy for the last time tonight?” Chanyeol groaned at his son’s request, only to get a smack on the head from Baekhyun. “Yes you can sleep with us for tonight, come on up baby.”

When Chanhyun was lying comfortably in between his parents, he saw that they were with only their boxers on. “Why are daddy & appa not wearing clothes? Can Chanhyun not wear clothes as well?” their son asked innocently. “W-well, appa & I were just about to wear our clothes. Right Baek?” Baekhyun laughed & nodded, proceeding to wear his pajamas. “Goodnight daddy, goodnight appa. I love you both so much!” With that, Chanhyun got kisses from his parents & slowly drifted into dreamland.

“I swear Baek, our baby boy comes in at the wrong time. I guess we would just have to wait till next time..”

Baekhyun giggled softly, “Too bad for you baby. Now go to sleep, you have work tomorrow morning.”

“Ugh fine, goodnight babe, love you.”

“Goodnight Yeol, love you too.”

 

This is our little family & I would never trade them for the world.


A/N: my writing skills are horrible please forgive me;; anyone can just send me prompts on my tumblr ask (shamelessly promoting my blog) to write one shots (baekyeol, kaisoo or hunhan, no bc i don't have such great skills) thank you for reading my trashy fics ^^