Short Introduction

The Inheritance [EDITING CHARACTER NAMES]
''And kids, don't forget to study for the basic branches of science, we will have a graded recitation tomorrow, so you can pull up your grades'' Macy said
The bell rang
''Bye Miss Macy!''
''Bye kids!''
Macy went to the faculty, she is a teacher in the gradeschool department of a certain school. It's her break time and she proceeded to eating her lunch, when suddenly, somebody called her phone.
''Hello? This is Elemore School, how may i help you?''
'Is this Macy McKinley?''
''Yes...?''
''Listen Macy, this is Henry, you really have to pay your father's debt as soon as possible, the Boss is looking for you and for your money, know that? Well, not that he's mad but hello?! It's been 3 months already! You should thank the Lord for making you a girl and not a boy, because you are a girl, the Boss is soft towards you, unlike to others, he is kind of grumpy sometimes''
''Yeah, I know, I know, I appreciate his kindness to me, but the thing is, i really don't have money yet! I just payed my house's rent! You know I only live alone, there's no one who can help me with my bills, life's kinda tight at the mom'nt'' , answered Macy
''If you want to ask for some more time and allowance, you can go talk to Jack personally, I know he won't mind...''
''I hope so, tomorrow, tell him I'll go to him tomorrow, tomorrow for sure, at the usual meeting place''

 

''Got that''
Macy continued eating, but she didn't enjoy her meal, she has this super big problem, but she's not the one who started it, it makes her feel so annoyed.