Chapter 1

More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want more, Taeyeon. I need more.”

More. The word that Taeyeon have come to fear the most. These are the words that his best friend, Tiffany, blurted out an hour ago. Taeyeon ponders about what Tiffany said as he lay sprawled on his bed after what he considers the most intense conversation of his life.

“I can’t be your best friend forever, Taeng. Not if it feels like a knife through my heart every single time I see you with another girl. I just can’t.” Tiffany said the last sentence in a whisper and Taeyeon barely caught that part.

“I’m sorry.” It was all that Taeyeon could reply before Tiffany ran out of the room and probably out of his life.

 

I’m sorry. What a stupid thing to say, Kim Taeyeon. Really well done. Taeyeon thought to himself and hit his head rather hard with a pillow. I hurt my best friend. I made her cry. I’m the worst person in this whole damn world.

The truth is Taeyeon had been feeling the same way for a long time. They did almost everything together. Laughed and cried over the same things. And slept in each other’s arms. Tiffany is a wonderful person that Taeyeon can’t help it but fall in love with her. He just thought that what he feels for Tiffany is not worth losing their friendship over and kept it to himself. But what he said earlier ended their friendship either way. You really did it this time, Kim. Why didn’t you just tell her earlier that you feel the same for her? That you love her more than a friend. If you did, then things would be different by now.

It’s not too late…

Taeyeon jumped off the bed as the words register in his mind. It’s not too late.

“Damn right!” He muttered to himself. Taeyeon grabs his car keys and put on his shoes. Not having any second thoughts, he ran out of his apartment and rode his car. He knows what he should do. I just have to say it. I just have to make this right. Taeyeon starts driving towards Tiffany’s place with a heart beating wildly in his chest.

He arrived in the apartment complex in a matter o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter