three

Clandestine Dalliance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Clandestine Dalliance: Third Chapter }

 

“What the hell Sehun!” Soojung scolded, her eyebrows furrowing with her hands on her hips, looking like a mad woman. She pulled him up by the ear, leaving her husband yelping in pain. She dragged him towards their bedroom, settling him on top of their bed. She still did not let go, twistinghis ear more.

“Why are you only telling me this now, you prick!” she finally let go of his ear, not forgetting to slap him on the arm intentionally. Sehun winced, smoothly caressing the stung spot. He muttered a small ‘ow’ as he looked at her with a pained expression. Despite his pitiful demeanor, Soojung didn’t even a give him a signal of sympathy, not even a little bit.

“You’re over reacting over a small matter, Soojung.” He said, letting out a tired sigh. Soojung soften, but not enough for her to not scold him again.

“Small matter?” she retorted with a bigger volume, “You call this a small matter?” she repeated with the same tone, narrowing her eyes that made her look even more intimidating. Sehun, of course, flinched at the volume she used. He is totally used to this, even when they were still dating. Soojung used to scold him over small matters and that’s what he loved about her. With her constant scolding, he always felt her concern and sincerity towards him.

“In fact, yes.” He answered curtly, bringing the irate Soojung on top of his lap.

“No it’s not,” she snapped at him, standing up from her previous position as she looked at her husband in pure exasperation. She went inside their cream colored walk in closet. “It is. Even so, why don’t you just pick out a dress or better, buy a new one.” He suggested as he walked over towards their shared closet.

“For once Sehun, what you just said was eventually right.” She paused, turning her body to around to take a look at him, who is by the way, leaning on the door frame.“But you know how hard it is to pick a dress for a party. Especially if it’s Seulgi’s sister’s party!” she added.

“How come that girl didn’t even tell me any of this?” she grumbled, digging her head inside the cabinet. Sehun then grabbed her waist from behind, getting her away from the cabinet. Soojung, being the hard headed girl she is, tried to squirm out of her husband’s grip. But the lassie literally failed for the latter is so strong despite having a petite body.

He removed his tight grip on her waist, after he successfully managed to calm her panicked wife.

If you’re all wondering why Soojung is panicking over a party and a dress. Well, here is a tiny bit of a peak towards the real reason of her current state. Soojung is your typical rich kid. She belonged to a group of rich girls ever since high school, together with her best friend Seulgi. And lord, did it change her life. It changed everything; the way she dress, the way she became liberated.

Everything changes for a reason and change is the only stable thing existing in this cruel life.

And , the thing that angered her is the fact that Sehun only informed her just earlier. While they were eating breakfast calmly, Sehun just have the perfect way to ruin it by blurting out the news nonchalantly. Nice move.

 “Jung, I’ll call my secretary.” Sehun blurted, fishing out his phone from his pocket, dialing his secretary’s number. Soojung looked at him in disbelief, not satisfied with his apprehension.

“You’re calling your secretary,  Hongbin? For what?” she questioned in english, tilting her head in a confused manner.

“To make it up to you,” he simply answered, “I can’t contact him.” He mumbled, slightly groaning at the less attentiveness of his secretary. He tried to call him, but unfortunately, it would eventually stop after three rings. Meaning, he did it intentionally.

“Make it up to me?”

“My secretary’s sister is a good fashion critique, she might as well help you with buying a dress immediately.” He replied, returning his phone back to his pocket.

“I am an excellent fashion critique. Remember? I work as the chief designer of my sister’s fashion line.” She said, placing both of her hands on her hip, tapping her right foot on the wooden floor. “I don’t need your secretary’s sister’s help.” She continued, pushing past her husband.

With an amazing idea popping inside her mind, she turned around to face her husband, with an unreadable smirk on her thin lips. “It wouldn’t be such a bad idea if you accompany me while shopping. Right husband?” she said, stretching the word ‘husband’ that made her husband turn pale than he usually is.

 

“I always knew it,” he said to himself, carrying the heavy shopping bags.

He shouldn’t have agreed, but he never regretted . Of course, being the husband, he must fulfill his wife’s wishes, because it’s his responsibility; well, as long as she fulfill his needs, also. Thank God, Soojung is like a pro whenever she fulfills his needs.

“What is it?” he heard her say, breaking his entire trance.

“Nothing,” he answered shortly.

“Really,” he heard her audible mutter.

Sehun continued accompanying Soojung, even though the shopping bags from different boutiques are burdening him, he stayed patient and understanding towards his wife.

“Say what, let’s have lunch at KFC.” He suggested, earning an enlightened look from her.

“Call.” She approved before sliding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter