two

Clandestine Dalliance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Clandestine Dalliance: Second Chapter }

 

Describe the feeling of longing for the touch of your husband. The intense desire of wanting to be secured forever. The feeling of being cherished as if you are the only girl in the world. The passionate hankering of being in his clasp that can make you feel like a special being. And Soojung felt the same way with Sehun even after being married together for almost two years.

It was already midnight when they both got home and they were both exhausted as hell. To cut the story short, Sehun didn’t bring her home that instant after storming off his office instead, he brought her to a fancy restaurant and they had a dinner together.

After their dinner, they eventually strolled around the streets of Seoul observing the view, with both hands tangled with one another. The sightseeing was fun, but it made them so tired and in less than five minutes after their arrival at their house. The both of them are knotted in each other’s embrace, breathing tranquilly as they fell into a deep slumber. Sehun’s arms were wrapped around Soojung, holding onto her tightly as she snuggled closer to him.

 

The sun glared at the both of them, Soojung stirred and soon she  woke up while Sehun on the other hand stayed still.  As the wife she is, she immediately got up from her position, carefully removing Sehun’s arm from her waist; not wanting to wake him up. After being free from Sehun’s grip, she went to the bathroom, freshening herself up.

Later on, she found herself inside the kitchen, already preparing breakfast for her husband. She’s not really a very good cook, that’s why they both tend to order outside or eat out.

Mixing the pancake batter diligently, Soojung felt someone snaking their arm on her thin waist. And that someone is none other than Sehun, like seriously, Who else could it be? They’re the only people in the house.

Despite Sehun’s presence, she still continued with her work, adding the last bits of baking powder into the batter. He pouted, feeling a bit down because he was ignored by his wife. He loosened his grip from her waist as he planted butterfly kisses on her neck.

Soojung squirmed for a little bit, feeling the tingling sensation Sehun is giving her. “Hun, I need to cook.” She said but Sehun only hummed to her in response, still planting kisses on her neck. “Seriously, stop it.” She warned but the smile on her face grew even wider when she felt Sehun’s smirk.

He pulled away from her as he stood beside her.

“My wife’s pancake is always the best.” He praised, raising his right hand in the air. Soojung chuckled and poured the batter into tha pan for the first pancake. “Yeah right, burnt pancakes, you should add that too Sehun.” She corrected, her index finger pointing onto his figure.

“As long as it’s my wife’s cooking, I’ll eat it.” He answered back that made Soojung shake her head in disbelief. Sehun let out a laugh as he watched his wife doing her best in cooking the pancakes. And eventually, with Sehun’s constant blabbering and praising about her work, the pancakes turned out good as it normally is.

 

“Honey, maple syrup or nutella?” Soojung asked, lifting both bottles in her hand. Sehun answered immediately, taking the nutella jar out of Soojung’s hold. “Nutella is always the best with pancakes babe.” He then stole a kiss from Soojung’s lips, giggling as he pulled away.

“Brat,” she muttered under her breath and Sehun looked at her in confusion, unable to figure out what she just said. Shrugging it off, he just started spreading the nutella on top of his pancake with Soojung on his side pouring his glass and also hers some orange juice.

 

-x-

 

When was the time that you felt blissful even after just a breakfast of pancakes and orange juice. When was the time where you felt tempted even after seeing your husband with just a towel wrapped around his torso, wet hair and fresh face. When was the time you felt special after your husband left you at your home with a peck on your forehead for he was about to go to work. When was it?

An hour ago. Soojung counted, waiting for her friend at a certain café. Sehun just left to work an hour ago and she went out to discuss some stuffs with her friend. As she waited for her friend to arrive, she remembered the time she had spent this morning with Sehun. It was sweet, amazing, serene, nothing can describe the good morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter