Sequel (Let's have another Sleepover)

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's have another Sleepover

“Hey Min! What’s up?” Yoona said as she came to sit beside Sungmin who was currently sitting in the cafeteria and planning to enjoy his lunch in peace. So nobody could blame him for groaning internally as Yoona came to talk to him again when he had been desperately trying to avoiding her for last couple of weeks.

It had been nearly two weeks since the ‘sleepover’, the one he had planned to have with his friends but somehow he ended up having with Yoona’s brother. Sungmin had been avoiding all the girls and mostly Yoona and Yoona couldn’t blame him because she knew she was constantly trying to talk to him about her Oppa and that was wrong of her. But what could she do with all the pressure she has to endure because of her brother?

“Hey Yoona!” Sungmin greeted back with a forced smile and kept his eyes at his table. “Nothing much. So how is life for you and your friends?”

“Its fine, no more bad boys.” Yoona replied awkwardly as she saw Sungmin avoiding looking at her face. She knew she shouldn’t be saying what she was about to but she had her orders from her brother. “So Min…umm…Kyuhyun Oppa was wondering when you would come over to our home… or maybe if you wanted to meet him somewhere outside?”

“No Yoona I don’t. Please keep me out of this.” Sungmin replied back with a sigh.

“Why???” A voiced asked and before Sungmin could look up the owner of the voice came to sit on his other side, kind of trapping him between Yoona and herself.

“Hey Sica! And what with ‘why?’? I thought you liked Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said to the new comer and internally prayed for his two best friends to come and save him already.

“I had a crush on Kyuhyun Oppa… but you already have done *cough*it*cough* with him so to honor our sister code he is all yours and I am happy for you.” Jessica explained with her usual over excited nature and Sungmin could only blushed on being reminded about that night.

“What sister code? I am a boy.” Sungmin tried to change the subject as soon as he was able to tone down the pink on his cheeks.

“Fine! Let’s call it sis-bro code then… no problem.” Jessica replied back with a carefree shrug.

“But I still have a problem… he is not mine! And I refuse to go out with him.” Sungmin nearly shouted out in his haste to clear his name.

“But Min…” Yoona started saying but before she could complete…

“Hey! Stop disturbing my friend!” A voice commanded and Sungmin looked up to see his two best friends Donghae and Henry standing in front of the trio. Donghae looked ready to shoo the girls away but Henry seemed to be enjoying the situation Sungmin was in. “You guys already have ruined his innocence… what more do you need?” Donghae asked with slightly narrow eyes.

“Oh Min!! You friend is sooo hot.” Suddenly Jessica exclaimed making Min and Henry to burst out laughing at the shocked look on Donghae’s face. Donghae being the most manly and romantic in visual was a coward when it came to talking with the girl face to face so Min and Henry could understand the sudden embarrassment Donghae was going through.

“Yup that he is!” Henry agreed with Sica still laughing a little.

“Shut up mochi!” Donghae hissed at his friend.

“Yoona I have a class now so I would be leaving…” Sungmin tried to come up with an excuse so he could get away before Donghae loses his patience with Jessica who was looking at Donghae like a piece of meat.

“But Min… My Oppa really likes you…” Yoona again tried, looking quite desperate.

“Yoona…” Sungmin was at lost from words and could only sigh.

“Okay fine I won’t talk about him but… why don’t you hang out with us anymore? I mean we could meet at someone else home or just meet to eat together or something?” Yoona tried gaining back her friend.

“And what is the grantee that you won’t call your brother and tell him about it?” Donghae asked before Min could even open his mouth.

“Oh she doesn’t need to do anything… Kyuhyun Oppa has all the means to find everything about Min if he wanted to… even his adder-uhm” Jessica started blabbering and Yoona was the one who leaned forward and put a hand on to stop her from giving too much information.

Just then the bell for next class rang through the room.

“Don’t mind her much… we are heading to our class…bye Min and umm his friends.” Yoona said hurriedly and started to drag the still struggling Jessica in her arms.

“Donghae”

“Henry”

Donghae and Henry introduced themselves to Yoona and Jessica as they saw one girl manhandling the other.

“Okay bye guys” And with that Yoona had dragged away Sica and herself from their table.

Leaving behind a worried Sungmin chewing on his bottom lip because he was willing to bet anything that Jessica was about to say ‘even his address!’ and that was not a good thing.

O-o-o-o-O

The last bell of day had rang nearly one hour ago and since Sungmin had an important project due tomorrow so he was still sitting in the library and working on it when he heard sound of giggles from the hall way... Min had already heard these giggles continuously for one whole night so he immediately came to realize that it was Yoona and her friends in the hallway.

His assignment has nearly ended... just one more paragraph and he would be done.

It was sometime later that he realized that the giggles had stop but a strange silence has fallen…

“Hey gorgeous! Long time no see! Heard you broke up with Mr. Smarty pants wearing a black belt on it... is that true?”

Sungmin recognized that voice immediately... it was Brad the leader of the bad boy group of their school. He had taken quite a likening on Taeyeon and they were the sole reason why Min became Snsd’s friend on the first place.

Regardless of what happened at their sleepover Sungmin still thought of them as his friends so he didn’t lose a single second before abandoning his work and rushing to help his friends.

As Min entered the hallway he saw the girls trapped at the end of the corridor... if they tried to move left the boys move to block their way as well and if they tried to escape from right they found their way block again and the look on their faces screamed that they were beyond scared.

“No you heard wrong!!” Sungmin said in a slow deadly voice... he always managed to make a 180° change in his personality whenever he wanted… that is why, everyone in school knew that they shouldn’t be deceive with Min’s outer looks. “I was busy so I couldn’t hang with them so you better back away now or else I will beat you to a plump.”

“Oh so the karate kid is back.” Mocked the leader and his minions joined him in his laughter as they turned to look at the guy who had interrupted them but two of his guys were truly faking the laugh since they had the pleasure of being beat up by Min last time.

“Yeah and I truly hope you will face me like man this time rather than sending your minions so that I could tell you the difference between karate and taekwondo.” Sungmin replied in a calm manner and was glad to see the reaction he was hoping to get... the group of bad boys gulped loud enough to give away the fact that they were scared!

“I don't want to dirty my hands... Leo and Ron are enough for you.” The arrogant brat was first to mask his fear and order two of his minions to take care of Min.

“Yah!! Why would we? We got beat up last time too... dude now you are on your own.” Ron said while stepping away from what was soon to be a fight.

“What?? You are planning to leave? What happened to our bro code?” Jake asked with anger plus fear visible in his voice... he knew if Ron and Leo, the two toughest guys of their group, were to step back then their leader would sent him and Dan before himself. Now he was definitely regretting listening to Brad.

“It took me a week to recover last time so I am not stupid enough to go for it again.” Ron replied back.

“You know I am not getting any younger over here!!” Min pointed out with a scoff. “If you don’t wanna fight like a man then leave!” His voice rang through the hall and everyone could hear the power in it.

The five boys and nine girls were stunt to see such a commanding side of the, always sweet and happy to help others, guy.

Ron was the first one to break out of his trance and the first one to make a run for his life... soon other minions followed so seeing this the leader panic and ran away as well, in his haste he fell a couple of times which left the hall ringing with the beautiful laughter of beautiful girls who had been standing with breath held for quite some time now...

“Thank you Sungmin Oppa.” The maknae was first to recover from her laughter so naturally the first to express her gratitude.

“Yes! Thanks a lot Sungmin for helping us... mostly me... yet again. I really don’t know how to express my gratitude.” Taeyeon followed right after the maknae.

“Hey no need for ‘thank you’s’... we are friends after all” Sungmin replied with a smile and a carefree wave of his hand.

“But still Min we are really grateful to you!!” Yoona said with a sweet smile and rest of the girls started to express their gratitude as well.

“Alright, Alright!! I get it.” Sungmin said with a laugh as he started to move toward the library to get his things. “Let me just get my things then I will walk you guys home… It’s getting dark so it’s not safe for you girls.”

“No, no it’s alright” Sunny tried to say.

“I insist.” Sungmin pressed and they all started to make their way to head outside after Min had taken his stuff from library.

“So what were you girls doing so late in the school? Assignment?” Sungmin asked as he led the way to the school gates.

“No.” Taeyeon replied.

“We are gonna be doing a dance performance in the school festival which is happening next month so we were practicing for that.” Jessica replied while cutting Taeyeon in her excitement.

“Oh Really!?” Sungmin asked equally excited to hear such news and he turned his neck back to look at his friends. “That’s great to hear… I would love to cheer you on your performance. Which song are you planning to perform on?”

“Today was our first meeting so we were just discussing that.” Sooyoung replied this time. “I want us to perform on Gee… what do you think Sungmin?”

“Yeah I like that Ge-OH!” Sungmin who was still looking behind him rather than at his front came to collide with a hard pillar… But Wait! Pillars don’t have hands and arms that can wrap around you to break your fall and they definitely don’t smell like after shave.

So the shocked Sungmin looked up and found a pair of gorgeous brown eyes with a hint of smile in them looking down at him… a sense of déjà vu washed over him as he remembered the eyes with exact same expression looking at him when he woke up in Cho Kyuhyun’s bedroom a couple of weeks ago.

Sungmin screamed- in a very manly way- in shock and stumble back and thanked God when he realized that Kyuhyun was not holding him tightly. Sungmin quickly ran to hide behind Sooyoung who was tall enough for Min to cover him properly and she was at the end of the group too.

“Hey Min!” Kyuhyun greeted and waved at him cutely while smile but soon his smile fell and turned into a cute pout. “Why didn’t you call me? Even though I gave you my number! You know I had been waiting for two weeks now.”

Kyuhyun took a couple of steps toward him but Sungmin backed away while using Sooyoung as his shield and shouted, “Don’t come near me!”

“How ironic!! Min you just scared five bad boys of our school with just one powerful sentence but here you are being scared of a nerd!” Yoona commented while looking ammused at the situation unfolding in front of her.

Kyuhyun just glared up at his Sister for a second but let pass the nerd comment and turned back to the cute guy who was desperately trying to hide from Kyuhyun’s predators eyes. Kyuhyun was about to take one more step toward his Sungmin when…

“Oppa, if he is uncomfortable then I don’t think you should disturb him anymore.” Hyoyeon said as she moved to block Kyuhyun’s way. Then suddenly all the girls moved to make a protective circle around Sungmin.

“Sorry Kyuhyun Oppa but we won’t let you disturb our friend.” Sunny said since she was at the front of the circle.

Kyuhyun was stunt for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter