Different

❝ SONOROUS ❞ | story request shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Different
Genre: drama, romance
Format: oneshot
Characters:  Song Mino (Winner), Kim Jisoo (YG Trainee)
Song : Different by Winner
Author: Areskim
Requested by: noami95

“oppa, lets go tonight!” Jisoo held Mino’s hand.

“go? Where? I can’t” Mino answered indifferently.

“why? But you already promised!” Jisoo frowned.

“I have to go somewhere…” Mino closed his locker and walk away. Drag Jisoo with him.

“where are you going?”

“somewhere, Jisoo. Didn’t you hear me?”

“but oppa. You always going somewhere whenever I asked you out. At least tell me where’re you going?” Jisoo nagged.

“do I have to tell you everything?” Mino seemed disturbed “just because we’re in a relationship, it doesn’t mean you have to know everything. Moreover, don’t you have a class?” he freed his hand from Jisoo and left her.

Jisoo gritted her teeth. She was upset. It’s the fourth time she asked Mino to go out but he always end up rejecting her wish. And the answers were always the same. He has to go somewhere. What’s with him anyway? If she thought about it now, she didn’t even know what was possessed her that she asked him to a prom three months ago when she had a lot of choices. Among her choices were popular guys and chaebol. Why did she accept him?

Its not Jisoo’s being cocky, but in Seoul National University, there’s no way anybody didn’t know the name of Kim Jisoo. She was the most popular girl in the University. She’s beautiful, she’s good at dancing and singing, she’s rich as hell. She’s got everything. That’s why guys lining up for her.

But she was bored with all those same guys. They always treat her like a doll inside the glass box. It’s like she’s too perfect for them. It’s like she’s out of their league. The guys were being too careful, they always playing safe and afraid to hurt her or offend her when she wasn’t feeling so. And that fact just makes Jisoo sick. She didn’t need guys with low self-esteem like them.

Then come Song Minho or Mino. The cold guy, the bad guy, the quiet guy, the guy with glasses. Jisoo doesn’t know him well though. Frankly, nobody knows him well. Even the only friend that stick with him all the time, Nam Taehyun hasn’t been to Mino’s house before. He wasn’t a popular guy, he wasn’t the most handsome guy, Jisoo doesn’t even know whether he’s rich or not. But, what makes Jisoo accepted him was his boldness.

 

Jisoo didn’t even know Mino before. She was walking with her friend, Jennie when she accidentally overheard Mino’s talk with Taehyun the night before the prom.

“no way. I have to bring a date?” Mino whined.

“yes, you have to if you want to get inside the prom and talk with Professor Charles” Taehyun said “he would leave after the prom to Germany right away. He’s a really busy nowadays”

Professor Charles? The famous lecturer? Jisoo heard he came by SNU for only three days.

“how should I ask?” Jisoo could hear Mino sighed. Then their eyes met.

“you…” Jisoo turned her head back. Who’s he talking to? “yes, you…go to prom with me. We don’t need to dance, we don’t need to do anything. Just go with me, will you?”

Jisoo was froze, she elbowed Jennie “is he really talking to me?”

“I…I guess so…” Jennie looked at Mino confusingly.

“you talking to me?” she asked foolishly.

“yes you. You heard me, didn’t you?” Mino said flatly “go with me”

“I’m sorry. I don’t even know you…”

“my name is Mino. You?”

“you don’t know my name?” Jisoo said as not knowing her name was sinful.

“do I have to?” he rolled his eyes.

“it’s Kim Jisoo…”

“Okey, Kim Jisoo. I know now. Go with me”

Jisoo never meet a guy like him in the University. Moreover, he’s the first guy that talked like that to her. Interesting. She scoffed “fine. Pick me up…”

“I can’t. We’ll meet on the prom. In front of the gate. Thank you” he then walked away just like that while Taehyun bewildered and chasing Mino.

And just like that. They went to the prom where Jisoo was being ignored all night by Mino. But at the end of the night he asked Jisoo to go out on a date. After a second date, and after Jisoo asked for a relationship, they finally dating.

 

Jisoo shook her head to clear her head from remembering.

“yah, Jisoo. What’re you doing here?” Nam Taehyun showed up from a classroom.

“ah, Taehyun oppa. I want to ask you something…”

“what? About Mino?”

Jisoo nodded “where is he every night?”

“at home maybe?”

“you don’t know?”

Taehyun scratched his head “not really. Why?”

“I just curious. He always rejecting my request to go out”

Taehyun laughed “really? You’re being rejected? That’s new. Wait, you went on a date with him before, didn’t you?”

“yes. Because he’s feeling guilty for stood me up on a prom night” Jisoo snorted “we went out during the day and I can say the date wasn’t really special. I’m always the one that started the conversation”

“strange. Believe me, he wasn’t like that before. I mean he’s always being introvert but he’s friendly with girls in the highschool” Taehyun chuckled.

Jisoo muted. Tonight, she has to know where was Mino going.

“why does he do in such place?” Jisoo stared at the nameboard ‘Winner Club’.

Jisoo decided to follow Mino tonight and she asked Taehyun to go with her. And here they are. In front of a night club in Seocho-dong. She wonder what brings Mino here.

“you don’t want to come in?” Taehyun asked. They’re in the parking lot. Not too far from the entrance so they could observe the club.

“I don’t like night club. It stinks and noisy” Jisoo cackled in disbelief “I don’t expect him as some kind of person that likes to go to night club instead of go out with me. His girlfriend”

“I don’t know either. Mino is a very introvert person. He doesn’t like sharing and telling. He’s so ignorant and unpredictable. You mind if I smoke?” Jisoo shook her head. Taehyun burn his cigar and opened the windo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter