Sweet as sugar.....

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Leave her alone,” they now fighting with their eyes. Hongbin cross his hands and make a stern face to her.

“Young man, this is my problem with my niece. Don’t you ever get into our business, understood?” she give a smug look to him just because he just a younger than her.

“You should not do any ruckus at our neighbourhood. It a pretty shame for such a grace lady like Madam, yelled loudly here. Don’t you feel ashamed?” his sarcastic words that out from his mouth made her speechless.

“I’m not done with you yet, Ji hyo, I will back,” she leaves after that because of embarrassment.

After the car leave, Hongbin turn to Ji hyo and he saw tears from her eyes.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah ,I’m fine, thanks anyway.

Hongbin feel like he must comfort her. Slowly his hands grab Ji hyo right hand and grasping gently, so that she will feel secure.

Ji hyo lift up her face and gave a mild look to him. This is the first time her heart is fluttering.

“Thanks,” she said.

“You are most welcome noona.”

**********************************************************************************

That night, Hongbin keep thinking about what just happened before. His curiosity begin scream inside. He really wanted to know what kind of person Ji hyo are. Why did she called as by that woman that attacked her with such impolite words that might hurt her.

He raises himself from his laying on his bed and went outside his dorm quietly without s know about it.

The only purpose he had now is….Ji hyo’s house.

Take a slow walk, he went to check for Ji hyo if she really all right. He knocked the door and waiting nervously. The third knock and finally Ji hyo in front him.

“What are you here? It’s really late now. Don’t you have schedule tomorrow?”  Ji hyo surprised by his sudden visit.

“I’m just worried about Noona, are you really okay?” ask him concern.

There’s question mark on Ji hyo face. She tilted her head on right side and smiled.

“Is that worrying you all day, hurmm?”

Hongbin bowed his head. Maybe he feel shame because that the truth. He can’t get to sleep as he worrying about her.

Ji hyo let a small chuckle and said, “Come in, I’m alone today, I need somebody to talk with. Now you here, come.”

At first, Hongbin hesitated to enter the house but his heart urged him to get inside.

“Do you want any drink? Coffee? Tea? Any? Or I will make some juice for you. Please wait,” she walk through the divider between living room and kitchen.

“Why I’m doing this? This is wrong. N hyung will get mad if he know I’m alone with Noona,”suddenly he felt regret for what he had done now.

Ji hyo coming with two glasses of watermelon juice with her both hands. She put a glass on the table in front him while she take a sip from her glass.

“Do you know what are doing right now is wrong right?”

Hongbin still let himself silent without saying anything.

“Don’t your leader angry if he knows that you are alone with a girl? Late at night?”

“This is first time I’m alone with a woman,” he let out a small sigh that could be heard by Ji hyo.

“And this is also my first time with a man,” she said without looking at him.

“Alone.”

They looked at each other long without a blink. After a while, Ji hyo cleared and they come to reality.

“Noona, do you have any boyfriend?” he asked cautiously.

“I don’t want it,” she said with deep low voice. Hongbin look puzzled with that statement and befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter