Courage...

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin still did not let Ji hyo go.

“Fine!Think whatever you want!” Ji hyo finally burst out her annoying feeling to him. She grab both Hongbin’s hands roughly put it down from her waist.

Hongbin giggled, “Really? This is what I really love about you. You are so cute when you angry and it make wanted to kiss you badly.”

 Ji hyo did not respond with his words and just continue her cooking. Seem like she didn’t care about Hongbin anymore.

Hongbin still stared at Ji hyo.

“If you don’t want to help, just go in front and play game or anything. I don’t like you keep staring at me like that.”

“Why? You are so beautiful when you cooking. I’m always dreaming a good wife make a breakfast for me. Do you want to be my wife?” he smirked.

“Ha…. That the funny lines that I have ever heard for the rest of my life.”

Hongbin come near to her make her facing him.

“What are you doing?” she nervously asked.

“Do you think?” his evil smiled make Ji hyo more nervous and he slowly lean closer to her. Ji hyo still froze in her state. She closed her eyes, afraid for what he will do. Then, she felt something soft on her eyes.

“Your eyes are the most prettiest that I ever see. When you smiled, your eyes also smiled,” he give the most sweet smiled that Ji hyo ever saw before. Her stomach felt butterfly.

“Such a sweet talker! Do you think I will fall for that?” Ji hyo again let herself free from Hongbin and continue cooking her dishes.

They heard main door was closed. It was Ken who is back from the store.

“Noona, it really hard to find sugar,” He pouted as soon as he arrived. Ji hyo come near to him and ruffling his hair and Ken was really happy when he got touched by that.

Hongbin slightly felt jealous to his hyung.

********************************************************************************** 

“Ji hyo-ah, thanks for everything,” Nara really grateful for having Ji hyo as best friend.

They are hugging tightly.

“Anything for my bear!” Ji hyo felt happy when she could do something for Nara as she always being her side all this time. She always happened to be with her whether in happy or hard situation. Same goes to Nara. She always wanted Ji hyo be happy with her life and can forget about her wound.

**********************************************************************************

“Today our schedules really pack with many activities! So, drink this so we will be energized all day!” as a leader it is his responsibility to make sure his group members healthy and carry out their activity without any problem.

“So today we will have our fan meeting and interview for a show that held at on KBS station. Maybe we will be late to back dorm, so keep your energy with you until the end!” their manager really enthusiastic today.

All Vixx members have prepared their things and put in the car. While,at the same time Ji hyo head out from her house with a one piece white colour outfit. She really looks very pure today.

“Noona!” Ken yell her name and running to her. Ji hyo lifted her head up and looking at Ken coming to greet her.

She smiled a bit.

“You look so pretty today! Can I give a hug?” Ken hugged Ji hyo without give Ji hyo a second for her greet him properly. She chuckled with Ken aegyo.

“Where are you going?” she asked and looking and them and waved. All Vixx members replied her waved and come to her.

“You look beautiful today, Noona!” Ravi praised her looking today. Ji hyo bite her lower lips as she embarrassed by Ravi statement.

“My Noona is always pretty! But no one can have her! It’s only me can be with her!” Ken claimed Ji hyo belong to him. Ji hyo not waiver with his words as she know that Ken always love her like his sister.

Hongbin felt hurt with that scene and just keep quiet. Ji hyo saw that and she felt that she had hurt him but can’t do anything.

Their manager called them and asked them to hop in the car.

“Noona, I will see you after my schedule okay?” Ken gave a peck to Ji hyo’s cheek. Ji hyo’s became wide after the kiss. She never thought that Ken will be this brave. She took a glance to Hongbin and she can saw his eyes full with jealousy.

 “Ah…why I felt that I’m wrong?” her heart can’t deny that she felt wronged with the situation.

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo arrived at Suwon Hospital. She has leading her way to Psychiatric Department without any doubtful.

She knocked the door and pull door knob and get in the room.

“Hello Uncle, how are you doing lately?” Ji hyo threw a smile towards a middle age man. He reply it with a sweet smile. He then get up from his sit and coming towards Ji hyo and hugging her.

“I’m really missed you my sweet pumpkin! How could you not visit me for a long time?” he asked.

“I’m sorry. This is because I don’t want to bother your life with mine. Do you know…urmm…your wife…is not really like me right?” she still tightly embracing her favourite uncle,  Hwang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter