Meeting with next door neighbour?

Miss Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Unnie, do you know them?” Hye Su looked  shocked because Ji Hyo seem to know them.

“They are my neighbour,” Ji hyo said heartless.

Ji Hyo seem uncomfortable with this meeting.

“Unnie, let’s eat with them,” Hye su whispered it Ji hyo.

“I don’t want it, if you want it badly just go with them. I’m out,” Ji hyo lift up her hand surrender.

“Please…,” Hye su make puppy eyes.

Song Ji hyo is a person that would give up if the person use their aegyo to persuade her. Finally, Hye su and Ji hyo went to dinner with them. They would like to treat Hye su and Ji hyo but Ji hyo refuse to them.

“No, let me pay our dinner, because I’m older than all of you,” said her strict. All Vixx members freeze because of her firmness. They really cannot do anything as she older than them. At first, their dinner were really awkward but after a few minute finally they cracked because of Hye su clumsiness.  She tried to eat the crab with forks and knife and cutting it but it ended after the crab flying into Ravi plate. They were shocked and stares for a while at Ravi’s plate, then Ken and Hyuk finally explode.

 

“You’re so funny Hye su-ah,”Hyuk laughing hard. While Ken was pressing his stomach and laughing loud. Hongbin was trying to help Ravi to move Hye su’s crab from his plate but it keep slipped from Hongbin fork and knife. Finally, Ji hyo get up from her seat and using her fork she overturn the crab and stabbed in the middle of the crab body. Slowly she put back into Hye su plate while watched by the others.

 

“You can eat now, and please calm yourself first,” her voice slow but still can be heard.

 

Actually, Ji hyo was trembled because she never been out with guys before. She feel little bit scared and that why she refuse to have dinner with them. She avoid her gaze with them and tried sound like an arrogant every time she talked. But after a while, she being more comfortable but still didn’t have courage to look at them. Until the dinner ended, Ji hyo still keep shut.

“It’s fun to meet you, Hye su-ah, can we meet some other time?” Ken said.

“It’s more fun for me because I can met celebrity, can we play other time?” Hye su excited.

“Sure, but we only be here for two days then we have to go back to Seoul,” Hyuk scowled.

“I can go to Ji hyo unnie house and we can meet there. Don’t you said all of you are Ji hyo unnie’s neighbour, right unnie?”

Ji hyo stares Hye su’s confidence face unbelievable.

“Unnie can I? Please..” she trying using her aegyo. And lastly, Ji hyo give up.

They back to their room when the time showed 11 p.m.

 

**********************************************************************************

Ji hyo went out from bathroom and drying her hair with towel. Hye su had slept an hour ago after c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter