1.

bittersweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ilhoon never got homesick, or at least that's what he told himself. On the days like today when there was a break from promotions, Ilhoon would laze around and start thinking about his family again. 


The familiar feeling of homesickness washed over him and his eyes began to sting. But Ilhoon didn't want to feel like this, so he preoccupied himself by picking up a piece of paper and a pencil and he began to draw at the kitchen table, unnoticed.
Minhyuk and Peniel were playing a game of basketball outside and to his knowledge the others had gone shopping in Dongdaemun. That left Ilhoon alone, and he liked that. The Btob members were his second family, but he didn't like showing signs of weakness in front of the other members. He didn't want them knowing that he was missing his family back home. After all, it had been years since their debut. Ilhoon had put up a front since then and he didn't want it crumbling now.


He drew a wall in the middle of the page with angry , followed by another wall a little further apart. He drew a person, it was him and he was in between those two walls. On each side of the walls were his family members and on the other side was Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Hyunsik, Peniel, Sungjae and Changsub. The drawing didn't resemble people, the lines were far too harsh, the bodies looked distorted. He suddenly found those lines on the page to soften, as his vision began to blur. This was followed by something wet which splashed down onto the page and smudged the pencil drawing. Ilhoon lifted a hand up to touch his face now wet with tears. Why was he crying? Because he was homesick or because he couldn't express himself? He didn't know, all he knew was that someone was watching him. 
"Ilhoon-ah?" a soft voice asked, from a distance behind him. 
Ilhoon instantly recognised who it was fro

Please log in to read the full chapter