Colorful Sensibility

Touch The Sky [DROP]

* 6:00 a.m / Anmyeondo...

A lot of people crowed the beach. In the middle of the crowd, there was a young girl. She had chocolate skin tone, black hair and skinny shape. She was tall. She was beautiful. She was the top teenage model, Kwon Yuri. Yuri was having a photoshoot at that time.

"Yuri ah, are you going to skip school today?" - asked the manager.

"Of course. I have a photoshoot today. Moreover, school is boring. I can't stand how the other students look at me. They can easily get jealous of me. Why? Because I'm the national fairy, Kwon Yuri. It's right for them to get jealous." - Yuri exalted herself and spray some lotion on her face. She continued - "Ah...Waking up early like this makes me feel tired. My skin can get worse. Arrange a later schedule for me, understand?"

"I got it. I'll do it now."

Yuri looked in a mirror and smiled at herself. How adorable she was! She kept doing some aegyo and exalted herself in front of the mirror. She tooked out her phone.

"I wonder what Eunhyuk oppa is doing now...I'd better call him and ask. Touch my body~Body~! Touch my body~Oh oh~!" - Yuri was humming a song the she suddenly changed her tone when Eunhyuk picked up his phone -" Oppa! Good morning! Are you doing well? I miss you so much! Are you free today?"

"I'm doing very well and I'm not free enough to go out with you. If you have so much spare time, you should focus on your schoolwork not fooling around and disturbing me." - Eunhyuk acknowledged.

"Oppa! I'm not fooling around. Oh, I have to get back to work. See you later, oppa! Muuuuah!" - Yuri blew Eunhyuk a kiss which made him felt disgusted.


* One week later / 7:00 a.m / Hanjoo Dorm...

"Give me the light light light...You are my my my sunrise...Neo eomneun nan amugeotdo anya..Neon nae majimak...You’re my last...Eonjekkajina...You’re my last...Nega bulgirirado nan ttwieodeulge..."

Hyun Jae's phone rang noisily. It was his alarm clock.

"Hyun Jae ah, turn off your alarm!" - Yesung growned.

Hyun Jae slowly sat up and turn off his alarm. He sractched his bushy hair and looked around. Eunhyuk and Junho had alreay left. They might had left for morning exercise. Who knows! They were footballers. Hyun Jae walked to the bathroom and took a morning shower, in a boring way.

* 11:30 a.m / Hanjoo High School...

Lesson ended, lunch break time. Hyun Jae went to the bathroom. Of course, men bathroom. There was no one in the room. Hyun Jae walked to the sink and washed his face. Suddenly, a boy was kicked out from a cabinet. He felt down on the floor and hugged his wound on his arm. His face got a lot of scratches and his left eye was swelling. He also got nosebleed. He tried to stood up but he couldn't. He gritted his teeth and groaned painfully. He was quite young, younger than Hyun Jae. He might be a freshman. Another boy walked out from the cabinet. He was tall and big. Hyun Jae guessed he was the bullier. But he looked quite familiar. Oh my God...He was the beast, Yoon Doo Joon. Hyun Jae almost dropped his jaw. He covered his mouth with his hands. Hyun Jae quickly hid behind the wall.

Doo Joon grabbed the young boy's collar and picked him up, gave him a dead look. Doo Joon goggleeyed.

"Ya, how dare you hit the ball into your hyung's face? You really want to die now?"

"It was an accident, hyung. I'm sorry."

"It was an accident and a sorry is not enough! I have to beat you up now and take all of your pocket money!"

"No...Please hyung...Hyung!"

The boy screamed out loud when Doo Joon picked him up and threw him into the mirror. The mirror crashed into pieces. Doo Joon grabbed the young boy's collar again and punched into his face. Hidding behind the wall, Hyun Jae felt extremely panic-stricken. Yoon Doo Joon was a monster. He could hit anyone he disliked and he could even made them to see the heaven. This was too violent. Without hesitation, Hyun Jae stepped out.

"Ya Yoon Doo Joon!"

"Ah...Min Hyun Jae. What do you want?" - Doo Joon emphasized Hyun Jae's name.

"Stop hurting that young boy. If you want to fight, find a suitable rival, not bullying your hoobae." - Hyun Jae acknowledged.

"Well well...Now what? You want to a duel with me? Do it now. Don't be afraid." - Doo Joon smiled provocatively.

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm used to this when I was in the US. Don't show mercy, Doo Joonie. Kid, hide behind the cabinet." - Hyun Jae said to the young boy.

The boy quickly hid behind the cabinet. Doo Joon rolled his eyes and approached Hyun Jae immediately. He pucnhed Hyun Jae but Hyun Jae dodged it. He punched again but Hyun Jae had quickly stepped aside so Doo Joon had punch the wall instead of Hyun Jae's face.

"Ya this annoying kid!"

Doo Joon yelled and turned around. He raised his leg and was ready to kick but Hyun Jae was faster. He jumped up high and kicked Doo Joon with both legs. Doo Joon fell down on the floor. Hyun Jae grabbed Doo Joon's collar and punch into his face, twice. Blood became running out from his nose. Hyun Jae threw Doo Joon into the wall. Doo Joon, this time had turned into a real monster. He screamed in anger and approached Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae grabbed Doo Joon's arm and twisted it. Doo Joon collapsed on the floor and groaned.

"Game over, 1-0." - Hyun Jae blew his bang.

"Arrgh...That's hurt...Can...can you let me go now...?" - Doo Joon said in embarrassment.

Hyun Jae released Doo Joon's arm. Doo Joon immediately ran away. Only Hyun Jae and the young boy were left alone.

"You, come out here." - Hyun Jae turned to the boy.

"Hyung, that was really cool! No one in this school can beat Yoon Doo Joon, except you!." - the boys smiled widely that he showed all of his white teeth.

"Stop talking, you're bleeding. Let's go to my room and heal your wounds."

"Why your room, hyung?"

"If you go to the medical room, they might find out that you got into fights. Moreover, you may meet Doo Joon there and my room is more confortable than the medical room."

"Let's go, hyung."

The boy quickly ran before Hyun Jae. He was cute.

* Room 305...

Hyun Jae was putting some hydrogen peroxide on the boy's face. He gentlely put bandages on his scratches. Hyun Jae then put povidone on the boy's wound which was on his arm and covered it with bandages. He even put cotton wool into the boy's nose. The young boy kept looking into Hyun Jae's eyes while he was being bandaged.

"Hyung, do you know that you're beautiful like a girl?" - the young boy smiled.

"Stop talking nonsense or you're gonna be kicked out of here. Go and rest on the hammock."

"Thanks, hyung."

"Hey kid, I haven't known your name yet. What's your name?"

"My name is Choi Min Hwan. People call me Minari. I'm in class 1C. I stay at room 306. And you, hyung?" - Min Hwan tilted his head curiously.

"Min Hyun Jae, 2C. You're staying at my room, 305." - Hyun Jae answered shortly while cleaning the medical instruments.

"That fight with Doo Joon hyung, you were really cool, Hyun Jae hyung! You're my savior. Oh, which team are you in, hyung?" - Min Hwan suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Each student in Hanjoo High must join in a sport team. There are 3 types of team: martial art, athletics and gymnastics. I'm on the athletics side, football team, midfielder. How about you?"

Hyun Jae hesitated a while. He hadn't joined any team just becase he was too bad at sports.

~ Hyun Jae's flashback ~

* Teacher room...

"Min Hyun Jae, academic performance: fair, achievement in sport: 1st place in 100 meters run, 2nd place in 500 meters run and 1st place in marathon municipal level. Wow, impressive!" - a teacher read out loud Hyun Jae's profile. It was all fabricated. The teacher continued - "You're really good in athletics. I think you should join the athletics team. Think about it, Hyun Jae."

"Ne, seonsaeng." - Hyun jae nodded.

"Your class is 2C, B dormitory, room 305. You can get the books and study document at the library. If you have any problem, you can ask Kim Yesung for help. He is the student president and also your roommate."

"Ne...Thank you, seonsaeng."

~ End Hyun Jae's flashback ~

"Hyung! Hyun Jae hyung! Are you ok?" - Min Hwan waved his hands.

"Oh...I'm...on the athletics team, football team." - Hyun Jae fabricated.

"Really? Which position do you play? Forward? Backward? Midfielder or goalkeeper?"

"Midfielder..."

"Wow! We play in the same position, hyung! But why I haven't seen you in the team?"

"I came here yesterday. How can I join in the team immediately?"

"Oh, that's right..."

The bell rang. Lunch break was over.

"Hyung, let's get back to class. I think your next class is swimming class." - Min Hwan pointed at the schedule.

"What? Swimming?" - Hyun Jae shouted in astonishment.

"Yeah, swimming. What's wrong with swimming? Are you sick, hyung?"

"No, I'm fine. You go first. I'll catch up later."

"Ok. Bye, hyung! Hing Minari~!!" - Min Hwan did an aegyo before leaving.

Hyun Jae was left alone. How could he go swimming? He is a girl. Hyun Jae thought of an excusion and texted Junhho: "Hey, tell the teacher that I'm sick today. I cannot swim. Thank you." After texting, he crawled to his bed and took a nap. At that time, Junho, who was at the swimming pool, was jumping around happily. He was happy because Hyun Jae had texted him. This was the first time he had recieved a message from Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae always acted cool. He never talked to anybody, except the teachers and Yesung. Junho wanted to make friend with him but he was too unfriendly.

* 3:00 p.m...

Hyun Jae woke up because of some noise. He got up and saw a black-haired girl laying down on the hammock. Hyun Jae dropped his jaw.

"Ya! What are you doing here? Who are you? Don't you know this is an all-male school?" - Hyun Jae shouted.

"Who are you? You're Eunhyuk oppa's new rommate?" - the girl turned to Hyun Jae.

"Yes, I am. Hey, I'm asking you! What are you doing at an all-male school?" - Hyun Jae walked down the stair.

"You don't know me?"

"How can I know you? I arrived here yesterday."

"Aish...I'm Kwon Yuri, the national godness."

Yuri smiled and did some aegyo. Hyun Jae just shrugged and went to the bathroom.

"Where is Eunhyuk oppa?" - Yuri asked.

"None of my bussiness."

"Ya! You're his roommate but you don't even know where he is now? What kind of roommate are you?"

"I'm his roommate, not his mother."

Suddenly, the door opened. Junho stepped in. He dropped his books when he saw Yuri.

"Yuri? You're here again? This time, which way did you get in?"

"The window."

"She comes here everyday?" - Hyun Jae popped out from the bathroom.

"Look! You're talking, Min Hyun Jae!" - Junho teased his roommate.

"Ya, I'm asking."

"Yuri comes here twice a week to meet Eunhyuk and bring him gifts."

"What kind of relationship between Eunhyuk and this young lady?"

"I'm his girlfriend." - Yuri proudly said.

"Not at all." - Junho whispered to Hyun Jae.

"Hey guys, I'm home.....What are you doing here, Yuri?" - Yesung came back and changed his tone immediately when he saw Yuri.

"I'm here to see Eunhyuk oppa."

"You know, Yuri, girls are not allowed here. You have to go, Yuri. I've told you all the times."

"And his warning failed all the times." - Junho whispered again to Hyun Jae.

"Please, oppa! I miss Eunhyuk oppa so much that I have to see him now! And also, I've just come back from the photoshoot. My legs hurt. Can I stay here for a while, oppa?"

Yuri did some aegyo and tried to persuade Yesung with her sweet voice. Yesung was sweating. He couldn't stand Yuri's aegyo. She was so cute! His heart was pounding fast. It's ok to let her stay for 30 minutes. The teachers wouldn't know this. In addition, Yesung could have some chances to watch the national godness. He liked her, but he didn't admitted it.

"Ok...You can stay here, Yuri. But only for 30 minutes."

"Thank you, oppa!" - Yuri gave Yesung a backhug and lied down on the hammock. Yesung was frozen for seconds.

"He couldn't stand her aegyo and that's why she always succeeds in getting in here." - Junho whispered again. Hyun Jae giggled a little bit.

Door opened. Eunhyuk came back. Yuri quickly got down from the hammock and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa! You came back! Are you doing well at school?"

"Yuri?"

Eunhyuk quickly pushed Yuri out of the room and told her to go home. He then immediately closed the door in order not to let her complain.

"Hey, who let this girl get in here?" - Eunhyuk asked angrily.

Not an answer was given. Yesung was reading his magazine as if he didn't know anything, Hyun Jae and Junho was looking at each other confusingly.

"I ask again. Who let Kwon Yuri get in here?"

Hyun Jae and Junho immediately pointed at Yesung, who was acting innocently.

"Wait...What?" - Yesung surprised.

"It was you all the times, hyung."

"No no no! It was Min Hyun Jae. He let the window opened so Yuri sneaked in here."

"Not me! Junho and I had tried to get her out of this room but you are the one who gave her the permission to stay in here for 30 minutes, sunbae." - Hyun Jae smirked - "You couldn't stand her aegyo."

"Hyung, you shouldn't be the owner of this room." - Eunhyuk sighed.

 


Special thanks to HyoHyuk98 for subcribing Touch The Sky! Love you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Can you guess whose album name was used to make the chapter's name?