Troublemaker

Touch The Sky [DROP]

One beautiful summer day. The atmosphere was fresh and peaceful. The sky was bue. The grass was green. The lake was like a mirror. The birds were singing and...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"BAM!!"

Two guys fell down from the tree, three guys collapsed on the ground. They groaned and hugged their wound painfully.

"Do not come here and think of bullying me again! At that time, I will crash you guys into pieces, undetstand?"

A blonde hair girl yelled at them and walked away. She was no one but Kim Hyoyeon, the main character of the "1 vs 17" legend. She could dealed with the bad guy so well and all of the the weak admired her. She protected them from being bullied.

* The Kim's mansion...

"I'm home! Annyeonghaseyo, eomma!"

Hyoyeon walked into the kitchen and gave her mom, Mrs. Il Hwa, a backhug.

"Hello, sweetie...YA!"- Il Hwa suddenly shouted.

"What's it, eomma?"

"Ya, Kim Hyoyeon! You got hurt. You got into fight again?"

"Ah..Yeah...I juts protected the neighbord kids from bullying. My wound, it's nothing. I got used to this."

"Protecting? What do you mean by that? Hyoyeon ah, you're a girl. You have to be feminine and soft like eomma."

"I don't like it. Being tricksy and active is more interesting."

Il Hwa gave Hyoyeon a sigh. She was too disappointed and unpleased of her gold daughter. Hyoyeon is a girl but she lived and acted like a boy. She liked to wears t-shirt, jeans and sneakers instead of dresses and high heels. When Hyoyeon went out, she didn't even brush her hair or put on make-up. Hyoyeon didn't know how to cook, sew, recite poems or play the piano, do things that traditional girls usually do. However, Hyoyeon was absolutely on the opposite side of her mom. She felt comfortable when she acted like a boy. She liked being herself.

"That's it! Tomorrow evening, you're gonna have a meeting with the Lumière family."

"What...? Why?"

"I've arranged a marriage for you with D'argent Lumière. His family is an academic one. They will re-educate you into a truly lady."

"What? Not now! I'm only 17, eomma!" - Hyoyeon almost spilled her water.

"I'd thought I would let you marry him when you graduate from school but now, I saw you'd gone too far so I think you must marry him now. You cannot live like this, Hyoyeon. What if people saw you and what would they think of you? What would they think of me, of our family? You're well educated but you act like a street child. In addition, the Lumière is a rich family. They will be advantageous for us."

"So what? I'm the kind of person that like to live freely. I'm not you, eomma, always look down on other people and try to take advantage on them."

"KIM HYOYEON!!!" - Il Hwa yelled. That made Yesung, who was sleeping upstair, woke up.

"Hey...The two of you, can't you guys keep it down a little bit? I'm trying to sleep here." - Yesung walked down the stair.

"Oppa! Tell eomma! She's trying to make me to get married with D'argent Lumière!"

"D'argent...Wait...What...? That Siliver Light guy? Eomma, Hyoyeonie is only 17. You're acting illegally. Moreover, he is the one who bullied our Yeonie when she was in elementary. He is a gangster."

"Stop talking nonsense, Yesungie. I know that family very well. They're French and they are very well educated. D'argent even has a TOEFL cetificate and the Math Olympic 1st prize. How can he be a gangster?"

"Eomma, not every French guy is nice and the TOEFL with the Math Olympic don't tell the person in him. He may study well but what about his characteristic? Don't you care about our Yeonie's happiness? She will be in pain if she is the Lumière's bride."

"The Lumière is very very very rich. They will adventageous for us. Eomma can even open a company just with their money. Don't you care about eomma? This is good for eomma, you and Hyoyeon."

"Only good for you, eomma. I'm sick of this! How can it be good for me if I have to live with a gangster? Stop forcing me, eomma! Stop forcing me marrying someone that I don't love." - Hyoyeon cried and ran to her room.

"I told you, D'argent is not a gangster! And love is not the main point! People live with each other and soon fall in love even they hate each other at first. Stop getting into trouble! Prepare yourself for tomorrow meeting!" - Il Hwa yelled.

Yesung sighed. He went into his sister's room. Hyoyeon was crying, hugging her pillow.

"It's okay, Hyoyeonie. Life sometimes is unfair." - Yesung hugged his sister.

"What should I do now, oppa ? My life is gonna end here...!"

"Run away." - Yesung suddenly said.

"W...What...? What do you mean by that?"

"Let's run away. I have a flight back to Korea tonight. Let's sneak out and go with me."

"So easy, huh? Eomma has security guards around the house, not even count couple of cameras."

"I don't believe that my Yeonie said that. Who are you ? You're a hacker, Hyoyeon! Disconnect the camera, distract the securities and sneak out."

"Yeah! Why didn't I think of that ? I'm a hacker! Thanks, oppa!"

"I'll wait for you at the airpot at 11:00 p.m. You'd better do it fast."

* 10:30 p.m...

The Kim's mansion immersed in silence. Only the securities were awake. Everyone was sleeping, including Lee Il Hwa. She was stick to the thought that her lovely daughter was sleeping soundly and be a nice girl. She was totally wrong.

Hyoyeon got all of her stuff packed. She was ready to escape. Hyoyeon took her laptop out of her backpack. She turned it on, activated a special progarm and entered some unique codes. A map popped on. It was about the connection of the cameras with the main PC.

"Okay...This is the cameras in front of the gate, this is on the door, this is in the living room, this is in the kitchen and that is on the corridor, the one in front of my room. Five cameras to disconnect...Oh wait...I'd better turn them off." - Hyoyeon mumbled.

Hyoyeon entered another unique code and suddenly, the five cameras turned off. She grabbed her things and ran out. She threw a ball to the next door. The next door dogs immediately barked noisily. The securities went to see the trouble. They didn't notice that Hyoyeon was climbing over the wall and sneaked out. Hyoyeon had left, without leaving any vestiges. She hopped on a bus and went straight to the airpot.

* 11:00 p.m / California City Municipal Airpot...

Yesung was waiting for Hyoyeon. He kept walking around with his suitcases. He was worried about his young sister. Would she succeed in escaping ?

"Oppa!"

A familiar voice came behind Yesung. He turned around and opened his eyes widely.

"Hyoyeonie? You succeeded?"

"Ya, who do you think I am? I'm your sister, oppa. There's nothing I can't do."

"Great! Let's buy you a ticket and go for Korea!"

"First class ticket!"

The airplane flew through the blue blue sky and went straight to Korea. Hyoyeon was very happy. She had escaped successfully from a marriage that she didn't want. She had escaped from her old-fashioned mom and the annoying bulliers. She was waiting for the new things in front of her.

At that time, at the Kim's mansion, Il Hwa was deeply in anger and embarrassement. Her stubborn daughter had escaped.

* 5:00 a.m / Incheon Airport...

Hyoyeon walked out of the airport. She could fell the fresh air and the smell of her homeland, Korea.

"Hey, Hyoyeonie, let's go to school."

"Wait..What? But we've just arrived here. How can I go to school?"

"I've enrolled you in Hanjoo High School. You'll study there with me."

"Oh really ? But isn't Hanjoo High School is a sport school? And it is only for boys?"

"Yes, it is. It is a all-men sport school and you're gonna study there, disguised as a boy."

"Are you kidding me? Ya, I'm not Goo Chae Hee or Go Mi Nam! Oppa, stop talking nonsense!"

"I'm serious, Hyoyeon. This is the only way that eomma cannot find you. You know, Korea is our homeland. If you run away, eomma knows exactly that you will go to Korea. If you don't disguise, you will be busted by eomma. Anyway, you've always acted like a boy so this is nothing to you, right? There is nothing that my sister can't do, wasn't that what you said?"

"Yeah...There's nothing that I can't do...But I'm very bad at sports."

"It's okay. Now, let's turn you into a boy and go to school! Oh, your name at school is Min Hyun Jae ( remember this name, will you? It will be used a lot in my story. Oh, Hyoyeon had to change her last name because everyone in Hanjoo High School knew that Yesung had a younger sister. If Hyoyeon kept her last name, she would be busted ) and you have to act cool, like Lee Dahee in 'Monstar', understand?"

"Arasso..."

Yesung and Hyoyeon went to a salon. Hyoyeon had her hair cut and dyed dark brown ( like Park Shin Hye in "You're Beautiful" ). Next, they went to a botique and bought Hyoyeon some masculine clothes. Hyoyeon, or I can say, Min Hyun Jae, was wearing a dark t-shirt with a black hoodie, rippes jeans and turtleneck sneakers. Hyun Jae blew his bang and put on his headphones.

"That's really cool, Hyoyeonie...I mean...Hyun Jae. Let's go to school!" - Yesung grabbed Hyun Jae's shoulders.

"Ya, we're not brothers. You're my sunbae now." - Hyun Jae lowered his voice.

The two went to Hanjoo High School. A lot things were waiting for the little Min Hyun Jae - Kim Hyoyeon.