Hello Hello

Touch The Sky [DROP]

* Hanjoo High School...

It was only 6:30 in the morning but a lot of students had crowed the football pitch. They were all boys and they were all cheering. Some schoolgirls even climbed up the school wall to see something. What was happening in the football pitch? I guess, there was a football match.

"Go go, Eunhyuk oppa!" - the schoolgirls screamed.

"Ya, Lee Junho! What're you doing? Quickly get the ball from Eunhyuk! Stop fooling around, you fool!" - a boy yelled.

On the field, every players were running extremely fast. Most of them were from the red team. They were running after a brown-haired boy, who was on the blue team. That boys kept the ball and he was leading it to the goal.

"Ya, Eunhyuk ah! Would you mind pass the ball to me? You've scorced 3 goals already but my team have non. I'm your bestfriend. Please, Hyukie ah!" - a curly black-haired boy, who was on the red team, said to the brown-haired boy.

"Sorry Junho but I'm the star here!"

The brown-haired boy turned his body and kicked the ball. The ball flew over every players' head and went straight to the goal. Scorced!!! The schoolgirls cried out loud. Yeah, that talented teenage footballer was no one was Lee Hyuk Jae, as known as Eunhyuk. The curly balck-haired boy was Lee Junho, as known as the Eye Smiling Prince. They were both bestfriend but when they were on the field, they turned into enimies.

"That was really cool, Hyukie ah! Try to scorce more goal, will you?" - a boy said.

The match continued. Eunhyuk was too energetic. He had kicked the ball so powerfully that it soared into the deep blue sky, flew over the scaffolding and............................................................................................................................................................


Min Hyun Jae and Yesung were walking around the school. Yesung was introducing the school to Hyun Jae.

"As you can see, on your left is the scoocer pitch. On your right is the school yard." - Yesung pointed at the pitch.

"The pitch is pretty large. Oh, there's even a football match now."

Suddenly, a ball flew straight into Hyun Jae's head. He felt a little dizzy. Everything went darker and darker. He ended up with collapsing into Yesung's arms.

"Ya, Min Hyun Jae! Are you okay? Hyun Jae ah!" - Yesung shaked Hyun Jae's body.

"Uhm...Sun...Sunbae..." - Hyun Jae slowly opened his eyes.

"What a relief. Ya, who kicked the ball? Answer me quickly now!" - Yesung shouted loudly at the boys.

Everyone starred at Yesung and Hyun Jae in silence. No answer was given.

"Ya, I count on three. If that person doesn't come out, he will be given the harshest punishment. One...! Two...!"

"Hyung, it's me. I'm the one who kicked the ball." - Eunhyuk stepped out from the crowd.

"Hyukie? It was you? Well, you did it so go and apologize to Hyun Jae. You're the one who made him hurt."

"Hyun Jae? I've never seen him in this school. Is he a transfer?" - a boy asked curiuosly.

"Yes, I'm a transfer. Is it a concern to you?" - Hyun Jae said coldly.

Eunhyuk smirked and walked away, leaving Hyun Jae the awkwardness. Hyun Jae knitted his eyebrowns. Who the hell was this annoying kid? How insolent was he! Hyun Jae angrily marched away. Yesung gave Eunhyuk a dead look and followed the transfer student.

"Who is that annoying boy? Arrgh...! He embarrassed me!" - Hyun Jae complained.

"That guy is Lee Hyuk Jae, as known as Eunhyuk. He's the gold forward in my team and very popular among girls...Ya, don't worry. You know, boys are usually rude and unruly. But you can deal with them, right? You're quite rude and tricksy, just like them." - Yesung gave Hyun Jae his famous smile.

"Sunbae!"

"Ok, stop talking nonsense. Let me take you to our dormitory."

They began walking to the dorm. They walked pass the fountain and the beautiful school yard. There were a lot of trees and there was green grass. The school yard was wide enough for the students to ride their bikes or scooter. Hyun Jae could even park his car here although he didn't have any cars. They walked pass the tennis court, the swimming pool, the basketball and other sport fields, the library, the cafeteria, the parking lot. The building was built with red bricks. It was large, very very large, much larger than schools in the USA. The scenery was peaceful. The atmosphere was fresh. You could hear the birds sing everywhere. In a word, Hanjoo High School was perfect. ( You guys know the drama "To the Beautiful You"? I made Hanjoo High School looked like Genie High School because Genie High School was the most beautiful school I have ever seen in my whole life! Here goes the school! )

             

              

Yesung eventually led Hyun Jae to the dorm. They walked along the corridor. They walked into the 305 room and closed the door. On the door, there were names of the students who stayed at room 305. It were "Kim Yesung", "Lee Junho" and "Lee Hyuk Jae". Hyun Jae put down his suitcases and looked around. Everything was perfect. The room was for 4 people. There were two bunk beds. Each bed got some free space so a desk was put in front of each bed and a dresser wwas put at the end of each bed. The bathroom was on the right. On the left were a shoe racks and a big book shelf. A table, a hammock and three armchairs were put in the middle area. The room was nice decorated and it was pretty clean. Here goes the room!

              

"Ah, sunbae! Who is our roomates?" - Hyun Jae suddenly asked.

"I think you don't need to know this." - Yesung sweated.

"Oh, arasso. Where is my uniform, sunbae?"

"It is in the dresser. Your area is upstairs, on your right. I'll stay upstairs on the left. The other roomates stay downstairs."

Hyun Jae opened his dresser anf took out his uniform. It has a white shirt, gray sweater, red tie, black vest and black pants. ( the uniform looks like the one in "Monstar" ) Hyun Jae put on his uniform but he wore a white hoodie before wearing the black vest and put on his green headphones. ( like Juho in "The Road Home". Anyway, here goes the uniform! Wait a minute...isn't that Kang Ha Neul and Choi Min Hwan...? Oh my God, I'm gonna scream to death! )

               


Yesung led Hyun Jae to the classroom, class 2C. The homerun teacher had been already in class. Yesung opened the door and took Hyun Jae inside. Everyone starred at the two of them.

"Kim Yesung? What are you doing here? And who is this?" - asked Baek Nam Shin, the homerun teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo, seonsaeng. This is Min Hyun Jae, a new transfer student. He'll be study in your class, class 2C."

"Min Hyun Jae? Oh yeah, I heard that from the principal this morning. Thank you, Yesung. Class, this is Min Hyun Jae, our class new member. He was born in the USA and this is the first time he has come to Korea so you guys have to help him, ok?"

"Ne...!" - the students answered.

"Hyun Jae, you can sit over there." - Nam Shin pointed at the empty desk which was at the end of the class.

Hyun Jae camly walked to the desk and sat down. Every students turned around and starred at him.

"What?" - Hyun Jae coldly asked and gave them a dead look.

The students immediately turned around and continued with their lesson. Hyun Jae rolled his eyes and took his book out. He yawned. Suddenly, somone touched his elbow.

"Hey, you're Min Hyun Jae? I saw you this morning. You got hurt by Eunhyuk." - a voice came up.

"Who are you?" - Hyun Jae turned left and saw a curly black-haired boy who was smiling at him.

"My name is Junho, Lee Junho. Nice to meet you."

"You've already known my name and I don't talk to strangers." - Hyun Jae turned away.

"Oh come on! Whenever you are a 2C member, you're my friend. Which room do you stay, at the dormitory?"

"305."

"Really? I stay at 305 too!"

"What...?" - Hyun Jae opened his eyes widely.

* 11:00 a.m...

Lesson ended. Hyun Jae sat in silence, listened to his music. Suddenly, a lot of students came and gathered around him. A boy with curly red-haired stepped out and greeted him. That boy was quite short. He got a baby face with big eyes, pinky cheeks and small lips. By looking at his gesture, Hyun Jae could say that the boy was quite feminine.

"Hello. My name is Kim Ryeowook. Nice to meet you...Oh, what's your name again? Is it Go Mi Nam?" - Ryeowook said in French accent while waving his pen smoothly. Some students laughed. Hyun Jae frowned a little. Ryeowook continued - "You know something, class 2C always welcomes the newbies in a very formal way. And you, Min Hyun Jae, you're not an exception."

"Thanks for your enthusiasm but I don't need it." - Hyun Jae knitted his eyebrowns.

"No no no! Every newbies must be welcomed by us! But before the performance, you have to pass a small test."

"What's it?"

"Go and take Yoon Doo Joon's lunch box then bring it back here, can you?" - Ryeowook blinked continuosly.

"Challenge accepted. Where's Yoon Doo Joon?" - Hyun Jae stood up.

"He's in class 2A. Good luck!"

Hyun Jae blew his bang and walked to class 2A. The other students dropped their jaws when they heard Ryeowook's challenge.

"Wookie ah, are you crazy? Hyun Jae will never have a chance to come back!" - a boy said.

"That's right. Yoon Doo Joon is a beast! He'll kill anybody who disturbs him." - another boy joined in the conversation.

"Hey Ryeowook! Why do you hate Min Hyun Jae so much?" - a boy asked.

"Because he came in this class with my Yesungie! I can't stand it! Can't stand it! Can't stand it!" - Ryeowook complainted while waving his handkerchief.

* Class 2A...

Hyun Jae walked to the window. He could see a black-haired boy who was opening his lunch box. On his name table, it said "Yoon Doo Joon". Hyun Jae walked into the classroom calmly. Everyone was looking at him. He walked to Doo Joon's desk and took his lunch box.

"Hey! What on earth are you doing?" - Doo Joon surprised.

"Taking away your lunch box." - Hyun Jae coldly said.

"Taking away my lunch box? You wanna die?" - Doo Joon gave Hyun Jae a dead look.

"No. I just do what my classmates told me to do."

Hyun Jae smirked and took the lunch box away. He calmly walked out of the class and returned to class 2C.

"Ya! Come back here!" - Doo Joon yelled.

"By the way, the classmate who told me to steal your lunch names Kim Ryeowook. You can look for him and deal with him. I'm innocent." - Hyun Jae turned around and smiled provocatively. Doo Joon ended up in embarrassment.

* Class 2C...

Hyun Jae came back. He put the lunch box on Ryeowook's desk powerfully.

"Mission completed and good luck in the near future. Yoon Doo Joon is gonna find you soon."

Hyun Jae blew his bang and returned to his desk. Everyone dropped their jaws. Junho opened his eyes as wide as the moon. He patted on Hyun Jae's shoulders.

"That's very impressive, dude! No one in this school has enough courage to deal with Yoon Doo Joon like you!"


Hyun Jae returned to his room. He threw his bag and books on the floor, his vest and socks on the armchair. He took a shower, changed his clothes and lied down on the hammock. He put on his headphones. First day at school wasn't so bad. He had succeeded in passing the welcome test. He had proved himself to his annoying classmates. The uniform was pretty comfortable. The school and dormitory were such in heaven. They were beautiful, just liked in the dramas. Lee Junho was nice but he was too talkative. Kim Ryeowook was annoying and he shouldn't have been in this all-men school. He was even more feminie than the other girls. This morning, Hyun Jae saw him put on some lipstick. What a funny guy! The last one, Lee Hyuk Jae. He was rude and unruly. His other name was Eunhyuk. Why would he use a nickname. It was hard to remember.


Eunhyuk came back from the football match. Room 305, the room contented aliens. Eunhuyk opened the door and the first thing he saw was books on the floor, someone vest and socks were on the armchairs. Someone was on the hammock. Eunhyuk took another step to see clearer. It was Min Hyun Jae, the transfer student.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" - Eunhyuk sighed.

"Who...What...are you doing here?" - Hyun Jae turned to his roomate.

"I stay in this room."

"Me too."

"If you stay in this room, would you mind be a little more self-conscious?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tidy the room now. Put everything in its place. Books on the bookshelf. Vest on the hanger. Socks in the laundry basket. Get up and do it now!"

"You're so annoying." - Hyun Jae frowned.

"What?"

"I won't do it now. But I'll do it later, ok?"

"No. Do it now or you'll be kicked out of this room."

"No, I won't. You can't kick me out. It's the school rule." - Hyun Jae smiled provocatively. Eunhyuk smirked and tilted his head.

*BAM!!!*

Hyun Jae felt down on the corridor floor with his suitcases.

"Ya! What do you think you are doing?" - Hyun Jae shouted.

"Kicking you out."

Eunhyuk said and locked the door. Hyun Jae tried to opened the door but he didn't have the key. Some students came across and starred at him. He just gave them a dead look to drive them away. Hyun Jae took his suitcases and walked to the dormitory main door. He sat there, alone, hugging his knees in 2 hours. That damn annoying jerk! How could he? Hyun Jae probably would get a revenge on Eunhyuk.

A boy in red coat and bushy hair came across Hyun Jae. He saw Hyun Jae was sitting alone, making friend with the ground and giving his friend sighs.

"Hyo...Min Hyun Jae! What're you doing here?"

"Sunbae!" - that boy was Yesung.

"It's late now. Why aren't you in your room?"

"I...want to have some fresh air..."

"Stop talking nonsense. Eunhyuk kicked you out, right? You lied because this sittuation is such an embarrassment."

"You got it, sunbae. I've been kicked out in my whole life." - Hyun Jae blushed a bit.

"Come with me. I'll deal with him. I'm the real owner of room 305 anyway."

Hyun Jae took his suitcases and followed Yesung. Yesung opened the 305''s door and yelled:

"Ya, Lee Hyuk Jae! Come here and face your hyung for seconds, now!!!"

Eunhyuk stood up from his chair and walked to Yesung. Junho was there too. He put away his book to see the drama.

"What's it, hyung?"

"You kicked Min Hyun Jae out? How dare you, monkey?"

"He didn't keep the room clean so I kicked him out."

"He didn't keep the room clean so you should have talked to him instead of kicking him out. You know that's breaking the school rule. In addition, I'm the owner of the room, not you!"

"But I can't stand looking at a messing room."

"Hyun Jae ah, if you stay in this room, you should keep it clean." - Yesung turned to Hyun Jae.

"I'd already told him that I would clean it later but he kicked me out right away." - Hyun jae pouted.

"Aish...! You two, make up with each other. I'm tired of you two."

Yesung went to his bed and covered himself with his blanket. Junho rolled his eyes and continued with his homework. Only Eunhyuk and Hyun Jae were left alone.

"You, if you want to stay in this room, follow strictly 3 things: always keep the room clean, the distance between you and I is 1 meter and do not disturb me." - Eunhyuk sighed.

"Ok. But you have to follow the 3 things too. Also, don't mess up with me or I'll punch into your monkey face, understand?" - Hyun Jae goggleeyed.

"Deal."

Eunhyuk returned to his desk and continued doing his homework. Hyun Jae jumped on his bed, his laptop and began hacking some websites. And that's it. The first day ended. The other next days would be very interesting.


* Room 306...

"Omo! Aish...That's hurt..."

A curly red-haired boy growned when his roomate put an ice bag on his bruised eye. That boy was Kim Ryeowook. He was punched by Doo Joon for indirectly taking Doo Joon's lunch. He gritted his teeth angrily.

"That Min Hyun Jae...I won't forgive him!" - Ryeowook rolled his eyes and put on some lip balm for night.


Special thanks to

DindaFidhelia

Hyoyeon752

Hazukii

Nissa271

for subcribing Touch The Sky :)