One last time

One last time
Please log in to read the full chapter

Did you guys hear the new song:"Loser"?

I loved it! It has this totally dark feeling to it, but I'm sure once the album comes out I'll have it on loop... but I just ruined my internet, my provider texted me that I have usedup 100% of my Internet package. So that kinda ...

So here goes nothing... hope you guys like it, even if you don't, do comment.

~*~

 

He spent yet another sleepless night inside their home, or at least what used to be their home. Now the walls were making him feel suffocated. He couldn't breath, so he went out on a drive just to clear his mind. After he spent the night driving around town he still couldn't get rid of his thoughts.

 

He wouldn't have known that this was happening, if not for him seeing the way Jiyong looked at her. It was the way he used to look at Seungri. It was a look filled of love and admiration. Seungri didn't ask Jiyong about the why's and the how's. He was hurt to the core, but he still loved Jiyong, they say love makes you blind, in Seungri's case it made him see the truth but keep his mouth shut. He wanted to know why, but he didn't have the courage to listen to the answer. The lonely nights kept adding up, it started with Jiyong staying at work longer, to him coming home at 4 o'clock in the morning and right now he didn't come home at all last night. What hurt Seungri most was that the other hyungs knew, but didn't say anything to him. He knew that Youngbae hyung was Jiyong'

Please log in to read the full chapter