Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat!

 

Trick or Treat!

Nicole waited for brother at the porch; it's pretty cold out, she thought as she zipped her hoodie. Her brother was taking forever and Nicole was the type of girl that waited for no one; "Goddamnit, Kyle. You're taking forever." She muttered as she sat on the couch and pulled her iPod; while listening to her favorite group, MBLAQ, her younger brother stepped out of the house with a grin on his lips. "Nicole! I'm ready!" He announced; when his older sister didn't look at him, Kyle pouted and stomped his tiny foot. "Nicole!! I'm ready!!" He yelled as he yanked the earphone out of his older sister's ear; furious by his action, Nicole glared at him and smacked him on the head. "Yah! You little brat!" Nicole said as she smacked him again; "I'm going to tell mom!" The younger boy threatened and Nicole arched her eyebrow, "Fine. Go tell mom. Maybe she can take you trick-or-treating." Nicole said as she opened the front door; her little brother grabbed the end of her hoodie and pouted. "I'm sorry. Can we please go trick-or-treating?" He asked and Nicole sighed; as much as she wanted to say no, she couldn't. Her mother specifically told her to take care of Kyle. "Fine. Let's go." Nicole said as she placed her hands in the hoodie pocket and started walking; "Hey, did you see my costume??" Kyle asked and Nicole arched her eyebrow. Looking down at the younger boy, Nicole stifled a laugh and Kyle pouted; "It's not funny! It's awesome!" The younger boy whined and Nicole shook her head. "You do know that your costume is pink, right? Pink. It's a girl's costume, Kyle." The older girl said and Kyle pouted; "No, it's not! It's a power ranger costume! It is cool!" He whined, causing his older sister to roll her eyes. "Whatever. Let's go before I change my mind."

"But Nicole, I'm scared!" The younger boy whined and she growled; "Yah! It's fake! It's not real! Jeez, Kyle!" Nicole yelled at her brother. They've only been out for an hour and Nicole was already annoyed; she was supposed to be at her best friend's house, watching scary movies and eating the candy instead of giving it to children. "Ugh!" Nicole groaned, causing Kyle to arch his eyebrow; "You're weird, Nicole." Her brother commented and Nicole arched her eyebrow. "Just shut up and get your candy." Nicole said and the younger boy pouted; " I'm scared..." He said and the older sister groaned. "Then let's go ho--" "NO!" The younger boy yelled, startling his older sister; "Yah, what did you--" "Let's go to that house!" Kyle said as he pointed at a house. Nicole intently stared at the house then shrugged; "Fine. Last house, okay?" She said and her younger brother nodded.

Kyle rang the doorbell but the music was too loud for the people inside to hear him; "Hey! Open up!" Kyle said as he knocked on the door but no one answered. Frustrated, Nicole stepped forward and banged on the door; "Yah! Open up!" She yelled. Her brother sighed and sat down on the stone steps of the house and lowered his head; he was about to lose hope when the door opened. "Hey!" A guy beamed; Kyle immediately stood up and ran towards the door. Nicole tilted her head to the side and arched her eyebrow; why the hell is this guy wearing a ridiculous costume? "Awesome costume! Uhm...what are you?" The little boy asked and the guy chuckled; "I'm a pigeon!" He beamed and Kyle arched his eyebrow. “A pigeon. Like a bird?” Kyle asked and the guy nodded. “Yep! I’m great at making pigeon imitations!” The guy boasted and I stifled a laugh; pigeon imitations? Really? Ridiculous. “Whoa~ can I see it??” The little boy asked, his eyes filled with hope and excitement; Nicole arched her eyebrow and folded her arms in front of her chest as she waited for the guy to do his pigeon imitations. Clearing his throat, the guy took a deep breath and started to move his head back and forth; my eyes grew bigger as he continued to do it while flapping his arms like a bird. Kyle’s eyes grew bigger and started to laugh really hard while Nicole tried her best to remain unimpressed; the guy stopped his ridiculous imitation and glanced at Nicole. “You didn’t like it??” He asked, his voice filled in disbelief; Nicole bit her lower lip and smiled a bit. “You look ridiculous, pigeon boy.” She commented and the guy grinned; “Eli. You?” The guy asked and Nicole arched her eyebrow. “None of your business, pigeon boy.” She said and Eli chuckled; “Her name is Nicole! She’s my older sister. I’m Kyle! Hi, pigeon boy!” Kyle said and Nicole rolled her eyes. Way to give our names to a stranger. Thanks a lot, Kyle. “Nicole, huh? Pretty cute name.” Eli grinned as he leaned on the doorframe and Nicole shrugged; “I guess.” She said. Suddenly, her eyes landed on a tall guy with dark short hair in a cat costume; he had a cat headband on and he even had kitty paws on. A smile formed on her lips as she tilted her head to the side to get a better view of him; Eli noticed this and tilted his head to face her. “Who are you looking at?” He asked and turned around; a smirk formed on his lips and glanced at Nicole. “Jaeseop! Hey, AJ!” Eli suddenly said and the kitty boy ran towards him; Nicole froze on her spot as the guy named AJ ran towards them. “What’s up? Oh hey there! Hyung, did you give them candy?” AJ asked and Eli smirked; “Of course! But actually, this one over here doesn’t like candy.” Eli said as he pointed at Nicole, whose face is as red as strawberries (her favorite fruit). AJ smirked and leaned on the other side of the doorframe, “Oh really now? What does this one want?” He asked as he glanced at his hyung. Kyle tilted his head to the side and glanced at Nicole, “Nicole, what are they talking about?” The little boy asked and she looked away. “Nothing, Kyle. Just get your candy so we can leave.” The older girl said and AJ arched his eyebrow; “I thought you gave them candy?” He asked the older boy and Eli grinned as he scratched his nape. “Heh, guess I forgot.” He said as he grabbed the candy bowl that was on the table next to the door; it was a glass pumpkin bowl filled with different kinds of candy. “Here, kiddo. Get as many as you want.” Eli offered and AJ nodded as he kept glancing at Nicole; Kyle glanced at his older sister and they both nodded. Suddenly, Nicole snatched the bowl away from Eli and started to run; “Come on, Kyle! Run!” The older girl yelled. The siblings ran back home as the older sister carried the candy bowl while the two guys in ridiculous costumes stared at them in disbelief.

 

The End


ty one-shot is ty. T.T