Chapter 4

Falling For Mercury
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Hyomin entered the room, Jiyeon immediately smiled at her. And as usual, like what she’s been doing these past days, she took out the letter and gave it to Jiyeon and the girl quickly opened it and started reading it while the followers stared her down.

When Jiyeon is not around, they usually try to intimidate her but she just ignores it because she have a job to do, she understand that they feel threatened by her sudden acquaintance to Miss Popular and she have no plans on entering their circle.

She looks at Jiyeon and saw her laughing as she reads the letters. She is really curious what Eunjung wrote in those letters because Jiyeon really seemed to be enjoying reading them. She’s been tempted to open one of them but she stopped herself, she don’t want to have a bad habit like that.

“Tell your friend I said yes.”  Jiyeon suddenly said to her.

“What?” Hyomin asked. It confused her a bit, she wonders if Jiyeon already agrees to date Eunjung. Is it possible for a person to fall in love with someone through a letter? But Jiyeon looks far from being in love.

“Tell her I’m agreeing to meet her today. Maybe after this? Tell her to wait for us outside.”

“Ah. Ok. I’ll just text her. But do I have to be there? Can just the two of you meet up without me?”  She took her phone out and typed a message and send to her friend. So Eunjung finally asked for a meet up and usually meet ups are a sign that her job of being the messenger is over and she needs to get out of the picture.

“Of course you need to be there silly. How am I supposed to know who your friend is.” Jiyeon said laughing at her.

“She knows you, she can just approach you and take it from there.”

“I want you to be there.” Jiyeon insisted.

“Ok fine.”

Eunjung grinned looking at Hyomin’s text. This is it! She’ll finally meet Jiyeon face to face! She can’t help but get nervous. She is currently waiting in front of Jiyeon’s class. She came a bit early as she realize the door is still shut. She decided to just wait there instead of going far, she looked at her watch and it says she only needs to wait for a few more minutes. She looked for a spot where she can easily spot Jiyeon but Jiyeon won’t easily find her, she leaned at the wall and started fiddling her phone to kill time.

And the door burst open and her eyes flew to its direction, the silence she enjoyed earlier disappeared as the noisy chatter conquered the whole hallway.

Eunjung felt her heart jumped out of her chest and se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter