Chapter 3

Falling For Mercury
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung have to hold her breath as Park Jiyeon pass in front of her, she’s been waiting for Hyomin to get out from the lecture hall.

Jiyeon looks like a goddess as she strut on the hallway like a model. She smiled as she saw Jiyeon putting her letter in her bag. 

She is one of those who have fallen for Jiyeon’s endless charms. Jiyeon is a year her junior and she saw how the girl quickly climbed up the popularity ladder. It’s probably because she’s been actively involved on most of the school’s activities.

She wanted to court her but she stopped herself because Jiyeon, from what she knows is straight. And she hates being rejected. That’s why Hyomin helps her. Hyomin serves as her cushion. Every time she gets rejected, her best friend tries to lessen the intensity of the hurt. And just like before Hyomin will be the key for Jiyeon and her to be together.

Her Jiyeon ogling stop when she felt a presence beside her, it was Hyomin. She smiled at her and gave her a hug.

“I see it’s mission accomplished. Thank you.” Eunjung while Hyomin just crinkled her nose in response which she finds very cute.

“Don’t look back, act normal. Jiyeon is looking at us.” Hyomin suddenly said.

“What?!” Eunjung immediately released her hold on Hyomin and became stiff.

Hyomin giggles and drag Eunjung away from Jiyeon’s sight, “Is that how you act normal?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter