Chapter 2

Falling For Mercury
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin arrived at her classroom, some students looked up upon her arrival and got back to their own businesses. She looked around and saw a bunch of people gathering around a seat. It’s Jiyeon for sure, unless they have an assignment, the crowd pile up on the smart ones’ desk. From the looks of it, she will get a hard time giving Eunjung’s letter, worse she might even get laughed at if she try to give it to her at this point, she just have to wait until the class ends.

She sat on her usual desk and continued her sleep that Eunjung interrupted earlier. But she can’t help over hearing Jiyeon’s voice telling stories about her love affair. It seemed she was the ‘guy’ in the relationship, she wonders what role she will take if Eunjung and her got together because her friend is usually the guy in her relationship.

A few moments and the professor entered and did his lecture, nobody seemed to care. Students are having a chat of their own and the professor didn’t care if he’s talking to the air as long as he gets his job over and done, he’ll probably get back at them during exams. And Hyomin? She’s busy counting the clock down, she can’t wait to give the letter to Jiyeon, once in a while she gets tempted to open it up but she prevents the urge to do so, she have a feeling Eunjung will bust in there the moment she does that.

Finally, the bell rang signaling that the class is over. A lot of student hurriedly run towards the door as if there was some fire or something. Hyomin waited a while for the crowd to thin down until a few left including Jiyeon.

She clears her throat, “Jiyeon? Can I talk to you?”

Like having one mind and body Jiyeon and her minions looked up to her weirdly like she was saying something alien. They are from a different clique and she usually avoid groups like Jiyeon’s.

Jiyeon was the one to recover and smiled at her. “Sure what is it?” The girl just eyeballed her, looking at her from head to toe, she instinctively crossed her arms around her chest as she felt like being stripp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter