Boo-a-Tag

Boo-a-Tag

Thanks boooo kekekeke #soofany ;3 Enter. The smile on my face lasted three seconds before I remembered and did a face-palm.

Oh no.

Opening my phone address book, I scrolled down to the contact labelled “Boo<3” and hit dial.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Ring. Ring.

The call dropped.

Again.

Ring. Ri – The call dropped.

This was bad.

I went into my messages folder instead and began furiously attacking my keyboard. Oh no oh no oh no.

I’m sorry, baby. I forgot. Don’t get mad at me. I know what I promised. I’ll be home by 10pm tonight okay? So sorry, please let me make it up to you. I love you<3

.

.

.

Don’t come home.

`

Few hours later

As I walked into our room timidly, I saw Taeyeon sitting up in bed, curled up in her blanket, and watching the television. She had a blank expression on her face with a hint of frustration as she stabbed at the controller while channel surfing. She was clearly upset at someone. No prizes for guessing who.

“Taetae~”, I crooned bashfully as I walked over to her.

“Don’t you dare come into my bed. I told you not to come home.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, moping. Taeyeon switched off the television, and snuggled down under her covers, turning away from me as she prepared to sleep.

 “Taetae~ please.” I crawled into bed with her, and hugged her through her blanket. She squirmed as she pushed me off and came out from the blanket and sat on the opposite side of the bed.

“You promised me that you would never call anyone else that again. Go sleep on the couch tonight.”

“But –”

“GO.” Taeyeon pointed at the door and stared at me.

Inch by inch, I scooted over to her and held her arm, rubbing her arm gently as I rested the side of my face against her shoulder, peeking at her face from below.

“Don’t touch me. No. Don’t touch me.”

She tried to shrug me off once or twice but didn’t move away.

“Taetae, I’m sorry. I really forgot.”

“You promised. I don’t want to be your boo anymore.”

“No, please taetae. You’re my boo. You’re my favourite boo. I promise I won’t forget again. I’ll go tell all of them okay? I’ll tell all of them that they are no longer Tiffany’s boos. Only you. Taetae is Fany’s one and only boo forever and ever. Don’t be angry now.”

A slight smile tugged on the edges of her lips and I took the chance there. Moving in quickly, I kissed her with lots and lots of passion before she broke us apart, with a grin on her face.

“What happens if you do it again?”

“It won’t happen again.”

“But what if –”

I answered her with another kiss.

“It won’t happen.”

“I’ll break up with you okay? Don’t think I won’t do it,” she said with her trying-to-be-serious-but-is-too-in-love-with-me-to-be-mad face.

We slid down into bed, and pulled the covers over us. As I cuddled with her in a spooning position, I whispered into her ear.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

She elbowed me in the stomach lightly and I swear she probably was smiling again.

I pulled her closer to me as we both drifted off into slumber.