Third Member Revealed!

Only U, Girl. (Apply Closed)

Kim Sanjaa 

Stage Name: SK

Position: Leader / Rapper / Sub Vocal

Birthdate: February 12, 1988 ღ Birthplace: New York, New York ღ Height: 160 cm ღ Weight: 50 kg ღ Blood Type:ღ Languages: Japanese, Korean, English

 

SK is a hyper and open girl, but sometimes she is very stubborn. She's funny, honest, helps others and because of that, she has a lot of friends. When she gets angry, she hold a grudge and ignores the person she has a grudge on. When she’s really pissed off, she plugs on her earphones, letting the music calm her down bit by bit. To get through her anger, you must make sure you ‘corner her’ so she doesn’t ignore or run away from you. Then she would have no choice but to listen to you.  She can be very sad but she will keep it for herself and act happy even she isn't. Her best friends are the most important to her and she will do anything for them. She isn't afraid of anyone and likes to fight. She can get into a lot of trouble because she has a tendency for being blunt and speaking her mind a lot.

As the leader, she keeps all the girls in check. She acts as if she is their umma, and takes care of each of the girls as her own. Cho Hee and Sanjaa are the parents of the group and act like an old married couple. They are closest to each other, since they are the eldest in EP girls. Being the leader and the eldest comes with many responsibilities. She has to learn to adapt to her motherly instincts and deals with problems ahead of time. She thinks quick on her feet and will always know what to do during an emergency. 

Born in New York, New York, this city girl loved everything about it. She lived there for twelve years before heading to Seoul, South Korea, for a family business venture. After transfering to the heart of Seoul, she enrolled in Seoul Arts School and studied their for 5 years until auditioning for JYPE. She was dropped twice, until Mr. Park evaluated the audition. She was put on the JYPE trainee team in 2005. She trained along side 4Minute's Kim HyunA and the Wonder Girls. 

The first line up of the Wonder Girls included Sun Ye, Ye Eun, Yoo Bin, Sun Mi, HyunA, Sohee and SK. Due to health problems and stress, SK had to take a leave of absence, then being removed from the line up. She return to JYPE in 2009, still as a trainee, but healthier and happier. She spent her two years at school, finishing up the needed work. She was put into EP Girls line up in 2010, and trained with the girls since. She is finally debuting, after all the hardwork and dedication.

Today, SK is the Leader Umma, who will be Lee Seunggi's co-host of SBS's Strong Heart. She plans to help host more shows in the future, and be a radio personality, with member U.Ree.

Likes;

  • Sweets
  • Music
  • Fashion
  • Quiet places where she can rest and think about her problems
  • Internet xD
  • Night life/clubbing
  • Guys who are master with words and know how to dance
  • Travelling

Dislikes;

  • Lies
  • Big books
  • People who only cares abot themselves
  • Hospitals
  • Getting scared by people
  • Orders 
  • Dogs 
  • Bugs

 

Latest Twitter Updates;

Elite_SK: RiRi-ah made me cookies and brownies. Omo, I must go squish her until the end of time.
Elite_ChoHee: @Elite_SK Don't kill her. She's gonna break :D
Elite_SK: Drumming until the neighbors yell at me :D
Followjyp: @Elite_SK Don't get us in trouble, I have a company to manage! ^^
Elite_SK: @followjyp Yes sir!
Elite_SK: I wonder what the neighbors do think of me o.o

-----------------------------

Yoo ~ CONGRATS TO xSanjaax!
She is our Leader-ssi <3
Do not unsub!
I will use you others as trainees (: