Second Member Revealed!

Only U, Girl. (Apply Closed)

Lee Cho Hee

Stage Name: Cho Hee

Position: Main Vocal / Dancer / Visual

Birthdate: July 9, 1990 ღ Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia ღ Height: 168 cm ღ Weight: 55 kg ღ Blood Type: A  Languages: English, Korean

Cho Hee is sweet, kind-hearted, smart, supportive, nice, friendly and more. She was born in Australia and isnt fluent in Korean so she makes a fool of herself sometimes when she talks to others in Korean. Whenever she makes a fool of herself she tries to smiles and forget about it and smiles. When people yell at her, she can get emotional but doesnt show it until she is alone or somewhere else from the person. Cho Hee is very outgoing and loud who can make friends with anyone but she doesnt fully trust them until later on.

Cho Hee's members are speaking only in Korean when around her, so that she can understand and learn the language. She easily befriended YooRi, since they both spoke English well. Cho Hee is like the 'appa' of the girls, from her 'fatherly' instincts. If her members has a boyfriend, she will be the one grilling for answers and ready to kick a heartbreaker down. Don't let her pretty face fool you, because she can get scary when she's mad. 

Cho Hee was scouted as a model in late 2008 for Wilhelmina Models International, and worked for them untill summer of 2009. She later then went back to Melbourne to conntinue her college education. While studying for an exam in early 2010, a Korean talent agent approached Cho Hee and asked if she was interested in the entertainment industy. Apart from being Korean, she loved Kpop, and agreed to fly to Seoul. She met with JYP in February 2010 and signed a contract to be apart of this company. Origanally, Cho Hee was supposed to take Min's spot in Miss A, but JYP decided to keep her training for another project, EP Girls.

She was the second member to be selected, and the visual of the group. Cho Hee has appeared along with U.Ree in 2PM's "Hands Up" video, as girls in the club. Cho Hee has also been in cameos for dramas and music videos, like B2ST's "Breath" MV. As the visual, she's been in many ad campaigns for BB cream, Yes Style clothing and cosmetics. 

Today, she is EP Girls group visual, and preparing to make an acting debut with U.Ree. Although she's still struggling with the Korean language, she is slowly learning and memorizing the are of Hangul.

Likes;

  • Travelling
  • Taking Selcas
  • Eating
  • Gifts
  • Back hugs
  • Sleeping while hugging something

Dislikes;

  • Liars
  • Players
  • Heights
  • Spicy Food
  • Horror Movies
  • Bugs

 

Latest Twitter Updates;

Elite_ChoHee: Yah, Ri-ah, why did you take my food?!
Elite_YooRi: @Elite_ChoHee I can't help it... THE CHEESECAKE WAS JUST STARING AT ME! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!
Elite_ChoHee: Sometimes I wonder if @Elite_YooRi is from another planet. What a freak.
Jun2daKay: @Elite_ChoHee I agree. Her kkap is amazing though. But she's.... different.
Elite_YooRi: @Elite_ChoHee @Jun2daKay k guys, i see, i see. Go awey, I don't like you. BRAAAAAAAAH.
Elite_ChoHee: I have to live with that girl. what has my life come to? ^^

------------------------------------------------------

DOO DOONG~
The second member of EP Girls is kimbology!
Congrats girl! Please don't get upset if you weren't chosen, and DO NOT UNSUB!
I will use some of you girlies as trainees (:
Who's ready for the next member?