First Member Revealed!

Only U, Girl. (Apply Closed)

 

Lee Yoo Ri ღ 

Stage Name: U. Ree

Position: Lead Dancer / Lead Rapper / Visual Maknae

 

Birthdate: March 16, 1991 ღ Birthplace: Absecon, New Jersey ღ Height: 150 cm ღ Weight: 46 kg ღ Blood Type: ღ Languages: Korean, English, Madarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Vietnamese

 

Yoori is a happy child. She always has a sweet smile on her face. Her bold personality and weird antics make her stand out from the rest of the group. She dances kkap a lot, since Jo Kwon had helped train her along side Min and Wooyoung. She always bright and cheery, whether it's three o' clock in the morning or midnight. She likes joking around, and teasing the maknae. Yoori is a pro at playing cards, so don't challenge her unless you want to lose your life savings. Some say she's 4D like Yesung. Yoori also is the biggest fangirl you can meet. From SHINee to MBLAQ, she loves them all.

Yoori has a mind of a man. She also acts like a tomboys at times. She plays video games on her free time, since her older brother taught her when she was young. She bonded easily with One Day because of her 'manly' side. Her womanly instincts kick in when she's cooking. She is the chef of the girls, and is a major food lover. When she's not eating or cooking, she will be dancing around somewhere in the dorm. She's not afraid to strip off her clothes (literally!) and dance around to 'Change' in front of her members. 

She was born in the States, but started to travel abroad for schooling at the age of ten. Yoori returned to the States to continue her high school education. She excelled in her education and ranked number one in her class. Being very bright, she dual enrolled in college during her third year and graduated with her AA degree in Health Science. Her parents are both medical personal, but Yoori decided she didn't want to continue this path. She asked for permission to come audition for Korean Entertainment, and her parents agreed.

Yoori flew to Korea and auditioned for SME, YGE CUBE, and JYP in the summer of 2009. She was dropped from the second rounds at SME's auditions and dropped in the final YGE round. CUBE was indecisive, but JYP was all on board for Yoori. Mr. Park hand picked her and put her straight into training. Yoori started training in the flal of 2009, along side Fei and Min of Miss A. After the Miss A ladies debuted, JYP decided to formulate a new girl group. When thinking of trainees to choose, Yoori was on the top of his list. JYP assigned her into this group first, due to her bboy moves and crazy rap skills. JYP once said Yoori did a free style that left everyone speechless which lead to her lead rapper status. 

Today, Yoori had helped write and produce a majority of JYPE's artists songs, from Blankly by Miss A, to 영화도 안보니 by JOO. She's been in a majority of music videos, and CFs, along side TVXQ's Changmin and Yunho. After two years of training, she's finally debuting in EP Girls.

Likes;

  • FOOD *_*
  • Break dance
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Annoying unnies :D
  • Art
  • Pretty Boys
  • Rappers

Dislikes;

  • Aegyo
  • Conceited people
  • Liars
  • People who think they're better than others
  • Bugs
  • Thunder and Lighting
  • Slobs
  • Cucumbers and Tomatoes D:

 

Latest Twitter Updates;
Elite_YooRi: Long day of preperations, Khunnie Oppa brought us some food! YUM ^^
Elite_YooRi: @Khunnie0624 Khun Oppa, thank youuuu ^^ I will cook for you next time.
Taeccool: @Elite_YooRi YAH. What about the rest of us?!
Khunnie0624: @taeccool she loves me more. ♥

MissA_Min: @taeccool @Khunnie0624 she loves Miss A more ^^ She's at our dorm making food now, kekeke ^^
Elite_YooRi: Alright you guys... I will make all of you food, just stop spamming my phone. (ahem, @taeccool)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double updates (:
First member! AKA me ~ keke (:
The next few updates are going to be about twitter and all kpop, untill I finalize the four members :)