Final

In 20 Mintues

It was the last class of the day. I was so glad this day was almost over.

 

We had about 30 minutes of class left.

 

We did work for about 10 minutes and had the other 20 minutes to chill.

 

Most people went to their friends across the classroom and talked. Others just sat in their seat and played on their phones.

 

It was a good thing my friend, Victoria, sat in the desk in front of me. She sat on the table with her feet on the chair facing me.

 

Not long later, Victoria’s “friend” Nickhun came by. He sat on the same table Victoria. Half his bottom on the corner of the table and his other foot on the side of the desk next to him which wasn’t far.

 

Like the nerd I was, I sat still trying to finish my homework. It wasn’t that hard since I had to draw Sierpinski and Pascal’s Triangle.

 

“Can I play games with you phone?” Victoria asked Nickhun cutely.

 

“Sure. Here,” Nickhun took out his white Samsung Galaxy S5 and handed it to Victoria.

 

Victoria his phone and tried to figure the code on his phone. She tried unlocking his phone multiple times but it didn’t seem to work.

 

“C’mon unlock it~” Victoria whined as she gave Nickhun his phone back.

 

“Fine. Fine,” Nickhun replied unlocking his phone and giving it to Victoria.

 

“Yay!” Victoria felt ecstatic as she got to use Nickhun’s phone.

 

It’s funny because I always tease them. They can be a couple right?

 

The my other friend, Chanyeol, sat in the desk next to me.

 

Frankly, Chanyeol also didn’t move. He was playing on his friend’s phone. I believe his name was Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol handed me his phone.

 

“Can you play Magic Touch Wizard For Hire for me?” He asked.

 

“Why?” I nonchalantly replied.

 

“C’mon! Just help me get some coins,”

 

“Fine,” I muttered.

 

Technically I never played this game before but it was worth a try.

 

It was quite fun but I hate the yellow robot. It went too fast before I could pop all the balloons!

 

Nickhun watched Victoria play Subway Surfers. Nickhun kept on telling Victoria to use the hoverboads but she denied.

 

Chanyeol was playing Mortal Combat I believe.

 

Once the bell rang, everyone scurried out of the classroom.

 

The only two people left in the classroom was Victoria and I.


 

Now I tell this tale while playing Magic Touch Wizard For Hire on my tablet

 

Damn you Chanyeol.


But hey, I least I beat the high score on his phone!

 

 

Words: 430