~ Chapter 3 ~

A Path Of Memories

Chapter 3

 

" This is the day I met you for the first time "

 

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7-GRWq7wA

 


 

Taehyung’s POV

 

 

My parents and I arrived at the party of my dad’s company’s anniversary, which was located in Lotte Hotel in Mapo district. I got off of the black car and fixed my collar before heading inside. We entered in ball hall filled with wealthy people wearing expensive tuxedos and fancy dresses. I frowned a little, knowing that I will be the only younger of the party.

My parents started to greet important CEOs, so as the good son, I did too.

 

-       “ Omo, is that your son? He grew up a lot! “. A woman around her forties with a golden dress beamed as she squeezed my arm.

-       “ I know, right? “. My mom said while looking at me with proud.

-       “ He is a copy from his father “. A man around his fifties said as he held out a glass of champagne and took a sip of it.

 

I awkwardly smiled and bowed at him.

 

-       “ Thanks for coming to the party “. I said to make a good impression to them.

 

Just then, my dad called me.

 

-       “ Taehyung-ah, come here “.

 

I excused myself from the guests and then headed where my dad was. Then I froze when I saw the last person I ever wanted to see in my life. As I kept staring at that person, my dad swung an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the guests he was talking to.

 

-       “ Son, I would like to present you one of my friends from college. He is Na Doyoung, the CEO of Eternity Music Records “. My dad started.

 

I looked at Haeryung’s father and shook hands with him.

 

-       “ Nice to meet you, sir “.

-       “ The pleasure is mine, son “.

-       “ And I guess you know his daughter, Haeryung. She studies in your university “.

 

I turned to her and gave her a slight smirk.

 

-       “ Yeah. I saw her a few times around the campus “. I replied.

-       “ I heard you are studying business, Taehyung “. Haeryung’s father said.

-       “ Yes, dad. And he’s quite popular in college “. Haeryung replied.

-       “ Oh! So you guys knew each other before? “. My dad asked.

-       “ Yeah “. She said with a smirk. “ We used to date before “. I froze when she said that. Hell no, did she just said what?!

-       “ Oh! Really? I didn’t expect that “. My dad said with an awkward chuckle and Haeryung’s father followed him then.

-       “ Yeah, me neither “. I glared at her before turning to my dad. “ Sorry, dad. I need fresh air “.

-       “ Of course, go ahead “. He smiled at me with a pat on my back. I bowed to them before heading to the balcony.

 

 

I untied my tie a little since I was feeling hot and the tie was annoying me. When I was outside,I sighed in frustration and ruffled my hair before resting my hands on my hips.

 

-       “ Why is that doing here?! “. I mumbled to myself. Just then, I heard some high heels steps coming toward me.

-       “ I guess you are not having fun “.

 

I scoffed and then turned around, facing Haeryung with her arms crossed.

 

-       “ I was, until you came “.

-       “ Your dad invited me, should I reject it then? “.

-       “ Yeah! That will be better than being here just because you want to be well-know “. I growled as I glared at her.

-       “ Taehyung-ah… “.

-       “ Don’t call me like that. For me, you are a stranger, a disgusting one “.

-       “ Don’t say that… I know you still care about me, aren’t you? “.

 

I scoffed and then walked toward her. I could see how scary she was at the moment but she pretended to be strong by giving me her blank face. I smirked at her before frowning.

 

-       “ You are wrong. I don’t care. I don’t care if you are sick, if you had a good day, I don’t anything about you. So don’t expect me to go back to you again because that will never happen. You got it? “. I said and then walked past her, bumping my shoulder with hers and then walking inside of the hotel.

 

 

I wanted to get out of here. I couldn’t stand being or seeing Haeryung around here. I spotted my dad and then walked toward him.

 

-       “ Dad “.

-       “ Oh son! What brings you here? “.

-       “ Can I leave first? I don’t feel well “.

-       “ Oh, of course. You want me to call for the car? “.

-       “ I’m fine. I will take a cab “.

-       “ Alright, then be safe “. He said as he gave me a small smile.

 

He was disappointed. I knew it, and I feel terrible. Today it was his big day and I was supposed to be for his speech and how amazing I would be when I become the CEO, but I couldn’t handle it anymore. Haeryung was annoying me at the moment and I needed a place to cool my mind.

 

 

-       “ Thanks… and dad? “.

-       “ Yeah? “.

-       “ Congratulations “. I said with a small smile and squeezed his shoulder. He chuckled and patted my shoulder.

-       “ Go home and rest “.

-       “ Okay, bye “. I said before leaving the ball hall.

 

 

 

I took a cab and told to the driver the address of a random place. I leaned my head back and sighed in relief as I felt some weight on my shoulders were taken away. I looked through the window and enjoyed the view of the city at night.

 

 

“ Why can’t I be brave enough to confess what I really want to do to my parents? Will I be able to do that? “.

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee’s POV.

 

 

-       “ Are you sure you don’t want to eat dinner with us? “. Shin Hye asked as we were setting the chairs up on the tables since we were closing.

-       “ I’m fine. Besides, I’m craving for ramen for a long time “. I said with a giggle. Shin Hye glared at me and sighed.

-       “ Your body won’t survive with just ramen and bread. You should also eat rice once in a while. You will get pimples if you keeping those things “. She said. I giggled and then nodded at her.

-       “ Yeah, you should get a perfect skin, just like me “. My brother said as he came from nowhere and started to smug about his skin as he cutely patted his cheeks. I gave him a disgusted look and then looked back at my sister-in-law.

-       “ What did you see on him when you dated him? “. I asked her while pointing at my brother.

-       “ Yah! “. He yelled, feeling offended by my comment.

-       “ I know. Back then I was too blind by his charmings that I didn’t realized about how he really is “. Shin Hye said with a sigh.

-       “ Shin Hye! You- “.

-       “ Okay, I will get going . Bye unnie! Bye oppa! “. I bid goodbye to them before leaving the coffee shop with a chuckle.

-       “ Bye Sun Hee-ah! “. Shin Hye waved at me.

 

Once outside, I turned around and I saw my brother nagging at my sister-in-law. I chuckled by their cute fight since it was funny to see him angry. But then I softened when I saw her hugging him and he immediately stopped being angry as he cutely hugged her with a cute pout. I scoffed at first by his behave but then I sighed in content by the view. To honest, I envy them. They have been together for almost eight years as a couple and that really impress me since the longest relationship my brother ever had was a month, not telling how many dates or girlfriends he had back in high school. I used to imagine about having a long relationship with Jonghyun, getting married, having a family, growing older together and having grandchildren and playing with them. That was my dream. Form a family of my own with Jonghyun. He once said that he wanted us to get married in Jeju, then going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. He wanted to have a daughter first and then a son and taught him taekwondo and martial arts. Just thinking about it, make my eyes getting in tears. I immediately wiped them away and started walking toward the street. I decided to go to the usual convenience store by foot since… well… I’m still afraid of buses and it wasn’t safe to take a cab at these hours. Once I arrived, I greeted to the cashier man and then I went to the ramen section to grab a cup of ramen. Once I chose one, I heated the water and poured it on the bowl and waited for 3 minutes to the ramen to be done. I grabbed the bowl and sat on a those tables with large chairs and sat on it. I grabbed my chopsticks and started to mix the noodles. God it smells so good that my mouth started to water. I blew the noodles to cool them and then I shoved them in my mouth. I chewed a few times before I took a sip of the soup. Damn, it was hot! I kept eating, not even glancing at my surroundings.

 

 

-       “ You… “. A deep voice said.

 

I stopped eating and then I turned my gaze to a guy with tuxedo, looking at me with confusion as he was pointing at me.

The only thing I did was blinking a few times with a noodle between my lips while holding the bowl.

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

 

 

I was in the convience store I use to go when I was in high school. Jesus, I missed those days. I really used to be a troublemaker back then. I used to talk in class, do pranks to the teachers, the usual things you do in high school. Ah…. I want to go back that time. When I didn’t have to worried about anything, not being harmed by love. I sighed by the thought of seeing Haeryung again.

 

 

 

- Flashback –

 

 

I was walking around the campus, looking for Haeryung as well. I wanted to talk to her about the talk I had with my dad him wanting me about becoming the CEO of Hyundai Company. I was feeling down by the news since that’s not what I really wanted to do but since I was studying Business. Well… Anyways, I spotted her, her back facing me while talking with some of her friends. I grinned and I started to walk toward her when I overheard something that shocked me forever.

 

-       “ So you are using him because of his money?! “. One of Haeryung’s friend gasped.

 

“ Using because of money? What, me? “. I thought. I hide behind of a vendine machine while listening to their conversation.

 

-       “ And his popularity “. Haeryung finished.

-       “ I can’t believe it! Haeryung… you are a genious! “. Another friend of Haeryung said.

 

I saw Haeryung giggling and tossing her hair behind her shoulder.

 

-       “ I know, right? And maybe when dad sends me to America then I will break up with him and then continue with my career in as an actress “.

 

I clenched into my fists by her comment.

 

 

“ So… all this time I’ve been her toy and her wallet? “.

 

-       “ But you never had feelings for him? “. Other friend of Haeryung asked.

-       “ Well, he’s kind and sweet… But my career comes first and so my popularity “.

 

I couldn’t take it anymore. I came out of the vendine machine and walked toward her.

 

-       “ So… I was just a toy to you? A credit card maybe?! “. I snapped while glaring at her.

-       “ T-Taehyung-ah… “. Haeryung asked with shock in her eyes, as well as her friends.

-       “ What am I to you, huh? Did you really love me? “.

-       “ Taehyung-ah “.

-       “ YOU ARE A LIAR! Don’t you ever call me and talk to me. We are over! “. I yelled before walking away of the scene with a broken heart.

 

 

 

 

-       End of the Flashback –

 

“ I guess I was too blind to realize it “. I thought. I sighed and opened the plastic of the bowl of hot ramen and I started to eat it. It felt good to eat this. Eating spicy things released my worries and stress. As I continue eating, I glanced at my right and I saw a girl sitting two seats away from me. She chose the same ramen I’m eating right now. She looked to familiar to me though. Soon, I remembered that she was the one I bumped in the library of the univeristy! I took a good look at her to make sure it was her. She was hungrily eating her ramen that I found it cute.

 

-       “ You… “. I said.

 

She stopped eating and then turned around, gazing at me with innocent eyes. Lord, she was gorgeous! She blinked her eyes… Oh God, she’s cute!

 

-       “ Do I know you? “. She asked as she ate the noodle she had between her lips.

-       “ I don’t know… do you? “. I asked with the hope that she remembers. I frowned when she shook her head. “ Nevermind then “. I said before turning around and continue eating my noodles. I took a glance at her and I saw her eating her ramen. I mentally pouted when she didn’t recognize me. I kept glancing at her, forgeting about my ramen and all the stress and worries I had early.

 

She slowly turned her head around with an awkward look.

 

 

-       “ Ah… do you need something? “. She asked.

-       “ Do you really don’t know who I am? “. I asked, feeling curious about her answer.

-       “ No “. She simply said. God, this girl.

-       “ Really? Haven’t we met before? “. I asked. She narrowed her eyes while I believe she was trying to remember. She then looked at me and shook her head.

-       “ No, I don’t think so “.

 

I sighed in frustration.

 

-       “ You know what? Forget it “. I said and then turned back.

-       “ Weird “. I heard her mumbling. From the corner of my eyes I saw her standing up and throwing the empty bowl to the trash as she headed to the cashier machine. After she paid, she left the convience store.

 

I sighed and shook my head in disbelief.

 

 

- “ Maybe she was too embarrassed that she forgot about it. Yeah, it could be that “. I said with a nod and continue eating the ramen.

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee’s POV

 

 

April 30th, 2015.

 

 

Two weeks has passed and still I have a few exams to take. I felt my brain almost exploting since I wasn’t great in Algebra. But still I wanted to pass this class or I would have to repeat it next year and trust me, I really didn’t want that. But what my brother told me the other day was true. I should go out and hang out with some friends. I wish I could do that… if I really had real friends. All of the people hear are nice, but after Jonghyun’s death, I’ve been avoiding people in becoming friends, but still some of them invite me in college reunions or meetings. The person that is like a friend to me is Yoo Young. She was in the Acting Department and we shared a few classes together, but still we talk to each other. I remembered her as one of Haeryung’s friend, but the good thing of her back in high school was that she at least asked me if I was okay and helped me with other things. I understand her about not wanting to be caught by Haeryung with an outcast since if I was on her shoes, I’ve have done the same thing. Anyways, I headed to the college canteen and I sat on a table by myself and started eating a bowl of salad. Yummy, it was really good.

I kept eating, not even glancing around my surrounding until I felt a presence in front of me. I looked up and spotted at Yoo Young smiling at me as she waved at me.

 

-       “ Hey Sun Hee “. She said. I swallowed all the salad I had in my mouth and cleaned it with a napkin.

-       “ Hi Yoo Young, what brings you here? “. I politely asked her.

-       “ I just wanted to know if you are free this weekend “.

-       “ This weekened? Ah… yeah. But why? “.

-       “ My friends organized a blind date for us with some classmates from our age. I would like to know if you want to join us. There is a guy left and we need a girl for him “.

-       “ Thanks, Yoo Young. But I don’t think it will be a good idea for me “.

-       “ Sun Hee… I know you’ve been through a lot ever since Jonghyun died. But you have to move on and continue with your life. Meet new people, make new friends, hang out and have fun. Also find another person who can fill your broken heart “.

 

I was touched by her words. I never thought she will be so worried about me.

 

 

-       “ Look, I will give the date and the addresss of the place where the meeting will be. Call me or text me if you change your mind “. Yoo Young said as she gave me a small smile and stood up before walking away. I looked at her and sighed.

 

Maybe she was right. I haven’t hang out for a long time and I’ve been locked with myself since Jonghyun’s death. I needed to relax and enjoy the life. The buzz of my phone interrupped my thoughts and I immediately grabbed it as I looked at the screen. I slid it and checked the message Yoo Young has sent me already.

 

 

Yoo Young: Rock Star Bar in Gangnam District, Saturday May 2nd, at 8 pm. Any information or your confirmation, text me.

 

 

I took a deep breath and put my phone down on the table.

 

-       “ Maybe I should go… “. I mumbled to myself. I sighed and continue eating my salad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin’s POV.

 

 

I was sitting two tables away from Sun Hee’s as I was staring at her while munching some chocolate cookies I bought a moment ago. I was too focus on staring at her that I wasn’t paying attention about what my friends were saying.

 

-       “ Yah Choi Sungmin “.

 

I turned around and then faced my friends looking at me with a frown in their faces.

 

-       “ What? “. I asked.

-       “ Were you even listening? I asked you if you are enjoying in any extraprogrammatic activity? “.

-       “ Like what? “. I asked again.

-       “ I don’t know! Arts, Theatre, Photography, Dance Club… Music maybe “.

 

I thought for a moment. What if I join in the same activity as Sun Hee? That might be a good chance to approch to her.

 

-       “ Sure “. I replied.

-       “ Great, then would you like to join us to the Hip Hop Club? “.

-       “ Mm… I will think about “.

-       “ What? I thought you like dancing! “.

-       “ I do… but I decided to do something different “.

-       “ Like what? “.

-       “ I don’t know… “. I paused and turned my head to where Sun Hee was. “ But I will figure it out soon “.

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

 

It’s been two weeks since I saw her. Damn it, I’m frustrated in not seeing her. I was kind of disappointed that the girl hasn’t recognized me. As I kept walking in the campus, someone put an arm around my neck into a headlock.

 

 

-       “ Yah, Kim Taehyung! Long time no seeing you! “.

 

 

I tried to get out from the headlock, but it was impossible. I looked up and I realized it was my friend Jimin. He was my best friend ever since middle school and he was majoring in Sports since he’s dream is to become a policeman. Tsk.. at least his parents let him to do what he wants.

 

 

-       “ Yah, Park Jimin! Let go! “. I yelled as I started to feel pain in my neck.

 

 

He chuckled and released as I gasped for air. Lord, I will kill that kid.

 

-       “ You almost kill me “. I mumbled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

-       “ Sorry, man. I guess I ate too much sugar in the morning “. He said as he put an arm around me and we started to walk. “ Anyways, I was wondering in which extraprogrammatic activity are you joining? “.

-       “ Excuse me? “. I asked him in confusion.

-       “ Extraprogrammatic activity. You know, Dance Club, Music Club, Theatre “.

 

 

I looked away as I was thinking, trying to process the information in my head. And then it hit me. I completely forgot about it.

 

 

-       “ I haven’t think in one yet “. I confessed.

-       “ Really? Then you should join the Dance Club with me! “.

-       “ Ah~ No thanks… “.

 

 

I saw him pouting and I swear I wanted to punch him because of that.

 

 

-       “ Are you leaving me alone? Jesus man, you are not funny at all “. He said and he crossed his arms. “ Then what are you joining then? “.

-       “ Mm… “. I looked up, thinking for an idea. “ I guess I will join the Photography Club “.

-       “ The what?! “. Jimin exclaimed and then started to laugh. “ Man, that’s for girls! “.

-       “ Really? Men can also join the Photography Club you know? This is a free country! “.

-       “ Okay, whatever~ “. He teased. “ Changing the topic, guess what? “.

-       “ What? “.

-       “ I joined you on a blind date “.

 

 

I groaned in annoyance. I hate when he puts me on a blind date. He knows about my situation with Haeryung and that’s why he was trying to get me different girls to forget about Haeryung and started all over again. But that wasn’t working at all.

 

 

-       “ I won’t go “. I simply said.

-       “ What?! Come on, Tae! It took me a while to put in there! “.

-       “ Look, thanks for helping me in getting over Haeryung… but I’m not in mood to get a girl, not right now “.

-       “ Come on! I promised Yoo Young that you will be going. If you don’t go, she will kill me! Save me this time! “. He clasped his hands together as he showed me his expression in pain.

 

I sighed. I really didn’t want to go. It will be the same. The girl will get interest in me and then try to seduce me. I hated that! But then I remembered about Yoo Young’s behavior. She’s really scary when she gets angry so I didn’t want to take the risk, the same goes to Jimin. I’m sure I will regret this later.

 

-       “ Fine! I will go! “. I said with a frown of frustration.

 

Jimin’s expression lighted up and he hugged me.

 

 

-       “ Thank you! You won’t regret this, I’m a 100% sure about that! “.

-       “ Alright, alright. Now get away from me “. I said as I pushed him away. I shook my head in disbelief. I’m sure I will regret this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sun Hee’s POV

 

 

 

As soon as classes finished, I packed my things and headed out of classroom. I couldn’t take Yoo Young’s offer out of my mind and I really didn’t know what to do. While walking, there was a crowd around the news board. Curious, I reached toward it. Between people, I managed to reach there until I successful entered in. My eyes landed in some papers that people started to write down their names. I took a glance of each of them

 

 

-       “ Extraprogrammatic activities 2015… “. I totally forgot about it. I was too busy to realized about the university’s activities. I used to be in the Dance Club…. of course because of Jonghyun, but I guess I will have to join another since, to be honest, I’m a terrible dancer. I was born with two left feet. I looked at the papers, there were so many activities to choose one and all of them seems to be good, until something really caught my attention: Photography Club.

 

Without hesitating, I grabbed a pen from my pencilcase and I wrote down my name on the Photography club admission paper. I was sure that it will be useful for some of my art projects.

 

I sighed as I looked at the paper one more time before leaving the crowd. As I walked away from there, my phone started to vibrate. I pulled my phone out from the pocket of my jeans and then glanced at the screen.

 

 

Yoo Young: Have you decided yet? Will you go in the end? Answer me, please

 

 

 

I looked up as many thoughts were running in my mind.

 

 

-       “ Jonghyun would also like to see me happy. To continue with my life “. I said and then glanced back at the message. Without hesitating, I started to type before pressing the ‘ send ‘ button.

 

 

Sun Hee: Fine, I will go. You better don’t disappoint me

 

 

 

Once I sent it, I immediately received an answer from Yoo Young.

 

 

Yoo Young: You won’t! I promise! Thank you so much!

 

 

I sighed and shoved my phone back inside of my pocket. I hope I don’t regret about this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

May 2nd, 2015

 

 

 

I was in my bedroom, choosing the outfit for tonight. I don’t know why I was getting nervous. I wasn’t a big deal to have a blind date, right? I sighed as I rested my hands on my hips while glancing at the three outfits that were laying on my bed. I groaned in annoyance as I gripped my hair and shook my head.

 

 

-       “ I’m messed up “. I sighed and rested my hands on my cheeks. Soon, I heard the door being knocked. “ Come in “.

 

 

The door opened and revealed my sister-in-law Shin Hye with a sweet smile like always.

 

-       “ What’s with that face of ‘ Oh, I’m screwed ‘? “.

-       “ Did you read my mind? “. I said as I crossed my arms and stared at the outfits. “ I have a meeting with some friends in two hours and I don’t know what to wear “. I whined with a pout.

-       “ Are you sure it’s just a friends meeting or a blind date? “. Shin Hye smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

My eyes widened in shock. Is she really able to read my mind?

 

 

-       “ Don’t worry, I will help you “. She said as she approached to the bed with her arms crossed while looking at the outfits. I saw a smile forming in her face as she picked up an outfit. “ Wear this “. She said as she handed me the outfit with a white short sleeve top with a grey skirt.

-       “ I’m glad you are my brother’s wife. He wouldn’t be able to help in this kind of situation “. I admitted, receiving a chuckle from Shin Hye.

-       “ You’re welcome. Now get a shower. You are stinking “. She said as she waved her hand in front of her as she wrinkled her nose.

-       “ Aish… Unnie! “. I whined and I was about to throw her a pillow when she ran away from my room. I scoffed and chuckled by her behavior. Same as my brother. I sighed and then stared at the outfit. This one was perfect, it matched with my personality. I placed it on my bed before heading to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

 

 

 

An hour and a half later, I came downstairs with my outfit, my hair into a wavy style with a natural make up, since I’m not those girls who wear thick make ups. I wore my favorite high heels while I was holding a beige purse.

 

 

(1) kim seuk hye | Tumblr💯

 

 

 

 

-       “ Oh my~ And who is this princess? “.

 

I turned around and smiled when I saw my mother approaching to me with her arms opened.

 

-       “ You look beautiful, my dear “. She complimented me.

-       “ Thanks mom “.

-       “ Sure, she is. But she can't be compared with THIS face “. My brother said as he started to show off his ‘ handsome ‘ face. Typical from my brother. My mother smacked his arm, which made me laughed because of his facial espression while rubbing his arm.

-       “ Aigoo~ You and your smuggy personality, just like your father “. She said as she shook her head in disbelief.

-       “ Yah mom! I’m more handsome than dad! And you know that! “.

-       “ Lord~ Please save me “. She sighed and then turned back to me with a smile. “ Anyways, have fun. And I hope you can meet someone who can cure your wounds “.

-       “ Mom…. “. I was grateful that she was worried about me, after what I’ve been through. She was one of the persons she was there for me after I fell on depression. “ No need to worry “.

-       “ I know “. She said as she smiled and caressed my cheek. “ I just want my baby to be happy “.

-       “ Mom! “. I laughed for treating me like a child.

-       “ Alright! Now go before you be late “. She said as she pushed me forward. I giggled and bid goodbye to them before leaving the house. The bar was 30 minutes away from here so I decided to take a cab

 

 

Once I arrived at my destination, I paid to the driver and then got off from the cab. I glanced at the sign of the bar: Rock Star Bar.

 

 

I took a deep breath as I glanced at the door. “ Don’t be nervous! It’s just a blind date, not a serious one. You can do this “. I closed my eyes for a moment before entering in the place. The enviroment was like a concert stage. It had electric guitars and posters of rock bands like ‘ The Kiss ‘ were hanging in the walls. An enviroment of the 70’s or 80’s. I don’t really know since I’m not into rock music. I looked around to find Yoo Young.

 

-       “ Sun Hee-ah! “. I turned around and I spotted Yoo Young in a black short tube skirt and a light pink shirt with floral sneakers since she was a tall girl, a really tall girl. “ You really came! “.

-       “ Thanks for the invitation “. I said as I tried to smile.

-       “ Your date is here. Come on “. She said as I let her drag me to the table were two other girls and four guys were. “ Guys! I would like to present you a good friend of mine. Introduce yourself “.

 

I looked around and then bowed at them.

 

-       “ Hi, I’m Sun Hee. Nice to meet all of you “. Then I received claps from them.

-       “ Sun Hee, and this is your date “. Yoo Young said as she pointed at a guy on my left. I turned to him and my eyes widened like plates when I saw him.

 

 

It was the guy from the convenience store!

 

 


 

Hello guys! New update! Sorry for making you wait :( I've been busy lately and I didn't have time to write

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please leave comments and subscribe! :D

Have a nice day ~