How to tell if an idol is dating???

EXO SEHUN AND 4MINUTE HYUNA DATING!!!


I just found some article about how to tell if an idol is dating when I was browsing about some random kpop stuff. So I decided to add this here and see how many things that Sehun-Hyuna in of all this number. By the way don't take this too seriously because it's not something that I can certainly tell, and nobody can either. This list only a checklist compiled by 100 woman in their late 20s who have been a fans of certain group for over 10 years.

 

HOW TO TELL IF AN IDOL IS DATING :

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone
* I can't really tell anything about Sehun, but as a Hyuna fans I often see her with her phone in hand.
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)
* Honestly I can't tell anything about this because I don't know how many phones they have. How could I know? Hahaha...

 


Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]
- Highly emotional in interviews
* I don't really understand about this.
- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
* I don't find anything about this. Hyuna is a very hardworking person and sehun might be kill by his company CEO if he dare to say something like this.
- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
* Recently Sehun has been put an interest into fashion. Hyuna has gone through a huge transformation, she often wear cute outfit before, but now her fashion is more mature and chick.
- Spotted often with other celebrities
* Recently Hyuna often spotted with her celebrity friends such as Amber, Fei, Jia, Zico, etc. They're friends for a long time and we knew it since before, but their close bond doesn't very obvious back then, not like now. Amber is from SM so there's a possibility to meet Sehun as well. But let me say this again, it's just a possibility.

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes
- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)
* It's been a long time since Hyuna last talk about her ideal type. She used to say that she doesn't have particular ideal type but recently she said in an interview that her ideal type is someone she can click and share a good connection with and she said that she's the type of person who has to spend a lot of time to start liking someone but she haven't met many people who matches with her well. (this is ambiguous because she said not many, it means there's some people that matches with her) About Sehun, he already explain his ideal type specifically which I find many similarities with Hyuna's description like I wrote before.
- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
* Hyuna often makes heart gesture, but with her lovely and cute personality I don't find this strange at all.
- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)
* I don't know about this because I don't pay attention to that extent.

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license 
* Hyuna had a driver license and recently Sehun too.
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning
* Like I wrote before, Sehun spotted at 3 a.m near cube building.

Level ★★★★★ [pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car
* Recently Sehun bought a car. I personally thinks that's amazing because he could buy such an expensive car in that age. 

That's it... I don't know if it clues or not. I just want to share what I found. But let me say this one more time, even they have many possibilities to be dating it still doesn't mean they're dating. So don't take it too seriously. Of course I'll support them 100% if they're really dating. Sehun quite personality will match well with Hyuna's cheerfulnes and I'm sure he can take Hyuna's aegyo well. Hyuna's totally match with his ideal type description as well, so he would be happy to have the queen. I really wish the best for them...